08-07-2012, 04:06 PM #1
Cooler
Supreme
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Demon's Souls Guide To Platinum - By Cooler

Got confused when going for this plat, didn't know what saves to use etc. So I decided to make this guide so its easier for those trying to plat the game.

Save Set Download Here ------> You must login or register to view this content.

Firstly you want to use the god mode save You must login or register to view this content.

YOU MUST Drop all items you don't need so you are able to pick stuff up. You have 99 of everything in storage anyway. The levels are all easy with the mods so you shouldn't have trouble at all.

People have said they have been killed by the following with mods on:
You must login or register to view this content.

I got hit by them multiple times and still didn't die. Some people have though so I recommend you be careful when fighting them. Also you can die by falling so don't rush. Don't worry though if you die because the mods should stay active.

The first demon has already been slayed on that save. So you can either do the first demon legit before using this save or kill it on New Game+.

Either way you will still get the trophy:

You must login or register to view this content.Phalanx’s TrophyYou must login or register to view this content.
Slayer of Demon “Phalanx”

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

You simply have to kill all the bosses which is easy because you have 9999999 health. After you have done that you should now have the following trophies:

You must login or register to view this content.Tower Knight’s TrophyYou must login or register to view this content.
Slayer of Demon “Tower Knight”

You must login or register to view this content.Penetrator’s TrophyYou must login or register to view this content.
Slayer of Demon “Penetrator”

You must login or register to view this content.Adjudicator’s TrophyYou must login or register to view this content.
Slayer of Demon “Adjudicator”

You must login or register to view this content.Old Hero’s TrophyYou must login or register to view this content.
Slayer of Demon “Old Hero”

You must login or register to view this content.Fool’s Idol’s TrophyYou must login or register to view this content.
Slayer of Demon “Fool's Idol”

You must login or register to view this content.Maneater’s TrophyYou must login or register to view this content.
Slayer of Demon “Maneater”

You must login or register to view this content.Leechmonger’s TrophyYou must login or register to view this content.
Slayer of Demon “Leechmonger”

You must login or register to view this content.Dirty Colossus’ TrophyYou must login or register to view this content.
Slayer of Demon “Dirty Colossus”

You must login or register to view this content.Armor Spider’s TrophyYou must login or register to view this content.
Slayer of Demon “Armor Spider”

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18585[/ATTACH]Flamelurker’s TrophyYou must login or register to view this content.
Slayer of Demon “Flamelurker”

You must login or register to view this content.Storm King’s TrophyYou must login or register to view this content.
Slayer of Demon “Storm King”

You must login or register to view this content.Old Monk’s TrophyYou must login or register to view this content.
Slayer of Demon “Old Monk”

You must login or register to view this content.Maiden Astraea’s TrophyYou must login or register to view this content.
Slayer of Demon “Maiden Astraea”

You must login or register to view this content.Dragon God’s TrophyYou must login or register to view this content.
Slayer of Demon “Dragon God”

You must login or register to view this content.Flying Dragon's TrophyYou must login or register to view this content.
Slayer of Demon “Blue Flying Dragon” - Can be missed, its in 1-4 so don't ignore it

You must login or register to view this content.False King’s TrophyYou must login or register to view this content.
Slayer of Demon “False King”

This guy is the last boss before finale ^, after killing him speak to the Maiden In Black to trigger the finale. After killing the boss, leave the area without harming the Maiden In Black, triggering the 'good' ending and unlocking this trophy.

You must login or register to view this content.World Uniter’s TrophyYou must login or register to view this content.
Old One Put to Sleep & World United

After that a New Game+ will start. Go to 1-1 and kill You must login or register to view this content.. Loot his body to receive a key, then use that to find King Doran and kill him.

This will get you:

You must login or register to view this content.Old King's TrophyYou must login or register to view this content.
Conqueror of Old King Doran

You can then go on to kill the first boss in that area if you haven't already to get the trophy:

You must login or register to view this content.Phalanx’s TrophyYou must login or register to view this content.
Slayer of Demon “Phalanx”

That's all the trophies to be earned from the God Mode save.

Next you want to load the plat save found here You must login or register to view this content.

Go to Stockpile Thomas, take all weapons and you will receive the following trophies:

You must login or register to view this content.Trophy of HardnessYou must login or register to view this content.
Obtained Best Weapon by Hardstone

You must login or register to view this content.Trophy of SharpnessYou must login or register to view this content.
Obtained Best Weapon by Sharpstone

You must login or register to view this content.Trophy of DistinctionYou must login or register to view this content.
Obtained Best Weapon by Clearstone

You must login or register to view this content.Master Basher's TrophyYou must login or register to view this content.
Obtained Best Weapon by Greystone

You must login or register to view this content.Master Slasher's TrophyYou must login or register to view this content.
Obtained Best Weapon by Bladestone

You must login or register to view this content.Master Bowman's TrophyYou must login or register to view this content.
Obtained Best Bow by Spiderstone

You must login or register to view this content.Poison Master's TrophyYou must login or register to view this content.
Obtained Best Weapon by Mercurystone

You must login or register to view this content.Flame Master's TrophyYou must login or register to view this content.
Obtained Best Weapon by Dragonstone

You must login or register to view this content.Blood Master's TrophyYou must login or register to view this content.
Obtained Best Weapon by Suckerstone

You must login or register to view this content.Life Master's TrophyYou must login or register to view this content.
Obtained Best Weapon by Marrowstone

You must login or register to view this content.Moonlight's TrophyYou must login or register to view this content.
Obtained Best Weapon by Moonlightstone - (For Moonlight trophy unequip current sword and deposit)

You must login or register to view this content.Darkmoon’s TrophyYou must login or register to view this content.
Obtained Best Weapon by Darkmoonstone

You must login or register to view this content.Congratulant’s TrophyYou must login or register to view this content.
Obtained Best Weapon by Faintstone

You must login or register to view this content.Shade Master’s TrophyYou must login or register to view this content.
Obtained Best Weapon by Cloudstone

You must login or register to view this content.Rogue’s TrophyYou must login or register to view this content.
All Rings Obtained

You must login or register to view this content.Soldier’s TrophyYou must login or register to view this content.
All Unique Weapons Obtained

Last save you have to use is You must login or register to view this content.

Simply buy the last miracle & spell in the nexus and you should get:

You must login or register to view this content.Saint’s TrophyYou must login or register to view this content.
All Miracles Learned

You must login or register to view this content.Sage’s TrophyYou must login or register to view this content.
All Spells Learned

You must login or register to view this content.Toughest Soul TrophyYou must login or register to view this content.
All Trophies Obtained

Notes:

Hope this guide helped Smile

If you have PS+ use the cloud storage to backup the save regularly, will be helpful if the current save glitches or something

If you have any suggestions for the guide let me know Smile

Don't forget to thank those who contributed the saves:
Last edited by BigTrain ; 08-05-2014 at 04:23 AM.

The following 80 users say thank you to Cooler for this useful post:

a2vb, A75G, abusaedan, Cloud, AlanV87, angelbless, Asmel, ASTDaywalker, bearl, Big_Jonny, BigTrain, bilaljalook, Bloodborne11229, che_don_john, Cien, d2rk, David0x, Doddo, Ember2012, FizzyBubblech, furkan_nigdeli, Gotham_Shadow, guhjorn, GYNOUGH, Hellstenen, Im A Stig, in4x, ishotboston, Ix Benere xI, JaggedNightmare, Jakartacoc1, jhonatan garcia, jobone233, juhssarah, KarbonItami, kirasor, kobra1922, Kooki, krustytoe, L_66u, Lemons, Leonrpg, Liam, Mantrophy, mark1, markl1989, Masterfalcon, MdMaynard, moecage, NarueDaisuki, Omega_17, PapaHacks, Pink, Platina, ps3re, ps3user_ngu, RedNoise, sagittarus, Savegoddaddy, shahreyz, SHAkA, Stephen., Susanoo, SWAMP DEVIL, Tiff2403, Tom2795, tommyt74, Trap_King, wakawaka21, wolf82, wolfteam1218, Wonderful_Scallion, Xeronhs, xmrgoffx, xorissao, zepequeno, Zeromus87
07-31-2014, 01:28 AM #272
PapaHacks
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by hess47 View Post
Use u tube. What I did

Wanna play this with me online ?
07-31-2014, 01:37 AM #273
hess47
League Champion
Originally posted by PapaHacks View Post
Wanna play this with me online ?

Can't. U can't coop in this GAME
07-31-2014, 05:39 PM #274
The all weapons save seems to be corrupted. Nevermind re downloaded it and it worked great. Thanks!
Last edited by whistlepigyoda ; 08-02-2014 at 03:58 PM.
08-01-2014, 07:52 AM #275
PapaHacks
Do a barrel roll!
Use u tube. What I did

Thanks , I platinum the japanese Smile
08-05-2014, 02:03 AM #276
Thanks so much. I lost my original save with over 150 hours and I was not starting over.
08-05-2014, 04:25 AM #277
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Can't. U can't coop in this GAME

Did the servers finally go down?
08-20-2014, 09:01 PM #278
sonexreducer
Save Point
When trying to unzip the "weapons" save, it asks for a password, what is it?
09-05-2014, 07:11 PM #279
Default Avatar
Lowfyr
First of all, thank you for this guide.
But I ran into some problems: When trying to copy the save file from my USB Stick it says that copying of this saved data is not allowed. Resigning the save does not seem to fix this, or am I doing something wrong?
I am on OFW.
09-05-2014, 07:56 PM #280
A75G
Little One
wow man nice work its look easy ill try it when i download the game Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo