08-07-2012, 04:06 PM #1
Cooler
Supreme
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Demon's Souls Guide To Platinum - By Cooler

Got confused when going for this plat, didn't know what saves to use etc. So I decided to make this guide so its easier for those trying to plat the game.

Save Set Download Here ------> You must login or register to view this content.

Firstly you want to use the god mode save You must login or register to view this content.

YOU MUST Drop all items you don't need so you are able to pick stuff up. You have 99 of everything in storage anyway. The levels are all easy with the mods so you shouldn't have trouble at all.

People have said they have been killed by the following with mods on:
You must login or register to view this content.

I got hit by them multiple times and still didn't die. Some people have though so I recommend you be careful when fighting them. Also you can die by falling so don't rush. Don't worry though if you die because the mods should stay active.

The first demon has already been slayed on that save. So you can either do the first demon legit before using this save or kill it on New Game+.

Either way you will still get the trophy:

You must login or register to view this content.Phalanx’s TrophyYou must login or register to view this content.
Slayer of Demon “Phalanx”

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

You simply have to kill all the bosses which is easy because you have 9999999 health. After you have done that you should now have the following trophies:

You must login or register to view this content.Tower Knight’s TrophyYou must login or register to view this content.
Slayer of Demon “Tower Knight”

You must login or register to view this content.Penetrator’s TrophyYou must login or register to view this content.
Slayer of Demon “Penetrator”

You must login or register to view this content.Adjudicator’s TrophyYou must login or register to view this content.
Slayer of Demon “Adjudicator”

You must login or register to view this content.Old Hero’s TrophyYou must login or register to view this content.
Slayer of Demon “Old Hero”

You must login or register to view this content.Fool’s Idol’s TrophyYou must login or register to view this content.
Slayer of Demon “Fool's Idol”

You must login or register to view this content.Maneater’s TrophyYou must login or register to view this content.
Slayer of Demon “Maneater”

You must login or register to view this content.Leechmonger’s TrophyYou must login or register to view this content.
Slayer of Demon “Leechmonger”

You must login or register to view this content.Dirty Colossus’ TrophyYou must login or register to view this content.
Slayer of Demon “Dirty Colossus”

You must login or register to view this content.Armor Spider’s TrophyYou must login or register to view this content.
Slayer of Demon “Armor Spider”

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18585[/ATTACH]Flamelurker’s TrophyYou must login or register to view this content.
Slayer of Demon “Flamelurker”

You must login or register to view this content.Storm King’s TrophyYou must login or register to view this content.
Slayer of Demon “Storm King”

You must login or register to view this content.Old Monk’s TrophyYou must login or register to view this content.
Slayer of Demon “Old Monk”

You must login or register to view this content.Maiden Astraea’s TrophyYou must login or register to view this content.
Slayer of Demon “Maiden Astraea”

You must login or register to view this content.Dragon God’s TrophyYou must login or register to view this content.
Slayer of Demon “Dragon God”

You must login or register to view this content.Flying Dragon's TrophyYou must login or register to view this content.
Slayer of Demon “Blue Flying Dragon” - Can be missed, its in 1-4 so don't ignore it

You must login or register to view this content.False King’s TrophyYou must login or register to view this content.
Slayer of Demon “False King”

This guy is the last boss before finale ^, after killing him speak to the Maiden In Black to trigger the finale. After killing the boss, leave the area without harming the Maiden In Black, triggering the 'good' ending and unlocking this trophy.

You must login or register to view this content.World Uniter’s TrophyYou must login or register to view this content.
Old One Put to Sleep & World United

After that a New Game+ will start. Go to 1-1 and kill You must login or register to view this content.. Loot his body to receive a key, then use that to find King Doran and kill him.

This will get you:

You must login or register to view this content.Old King's TrophyYou must login or register to view this content.
Conqueror of Old King Doran

You can then go on to kill the first boss in that area if you haven't already to get the trophy:

You must login or register to view this content.Phalanx’s TrophyYou must login or register to view this content.
Slayer of Demon “Phalanx”

That's all the trophies to be earned from the God Mode save.

Next you want to load the plat save found here You must login or register to view this content.

Go to Stockpile Thomas, take all weapons and you will receive the following trophies:

You must login or register to view this content.Trophy of HardnessYou must login or register to view this content.
Obtained Best Weapon by Hardstone

You must login or register to view this content.Trophy of SharpnessYou must login or register to view this content.
Obtained Best Weapon by Sharpstone

You must login or register to view this content.Trophy of DistinctionYou must login or register to view this content.
Obtained Best Weapon by Clearstone

You must login or register to view this content.Master Basher's TrophyYou must login or register to view this content.
Obtained Best Weapon by Greystone

You must login or register to view this content.Master Slasher's TrophyYou must login or register to view this content.
Obtained Best Weapon by Bladestone

You must login or register to view this content.Master Bowman's TrophyYou must login or register to view this content.
Obtained Best Bow by Spiderstone

You must login or register to view this content.Poison Master's TrophyYou must login or register to view this content.
Obtained Best Weapon by Mercurystone

You must login or register to view this content.Flame Master's TrophyYou must login or register to view this content.
Obtained Best Weapon by Dragonstone

You must login or register to view this content.Blood Master's TrophyYou must login or register to view this content.
Obtained Best Weapon by Suckerstone

You must login or register to view this content.Life Master's TrophyYou must login or register to view this content.
Obtained Best Weapon by Marrowstone

You must login or register to view this content.Moonlight's TrophyYou must login or register to view this content.
Obtained Best Weapon by Moonlightstone - (For Moonlight trophy unequip current sword and deposit)

You must login or register to view this content.Darkmoon’s TrophyYou must login or register to view this content.
Obtained Best Weapon by Darkmoonstone

You must login or register to view this content.Congratulant’s TrophyYou must login or register to view this content.
Obtained Best Weapon by Faintstone

You must login or register to view this content.Shade Master’s TrophyYou must login or register to view this content.
Obtained Best Weapon by Cloudstone

You must login or register to view this content.Rogue’s TrophyYou must login or register to view this content.
All Rings Obtained

You must login or register to view this content.Soldier’s TrophyYou must login or register to view this content.
All Unique Weapons Obtained

Last save you have to use is You must login or register to view this content.

Simply buy the last miracle & spell in the nexus and you should get:

You must login or register to view this content.Saint’s TrophyYou must login or register to view this content.
All Miracles Learned

You must login or register to view this content.Sage’s TrophyYou must login or register to view this content.
All Spells Learned

You must login or register to view this content.Toughest Soul TrophyYou must login or register to view this content.
All Trophies Obtained

Notes:

Hope this guide helped Smile

If you have PS+ use the cloud storage to backup the save regularly, will be helpful if the current save glitches or something

If you have any suggestions for the guide let me know Smile

Don't forget to thank those who contributed the saves:
Last edited by BigTrain ; 08-05-2014 at 04:23 AM.

The following 80 users say thank you to Cooler for this useful post:

a2vb, A75G, abusaedan, Cloud, AlanV87, angelbless, Asmel, ASTDaywalker, bearl, Big_Jonny, BigTrain, bilaljalook, Bloodborne11229, che_don_john, Cien, d2rk, David0x, Doddo, Ember2012, FizzyBubblech, furkan_nigdeli, Gotham_Shadow, guhjorn, GYNOUGH, Hellstenen, Im A Stig, in4x, ishotboston, Ix Benere xI, JaggedNightmare, Jakartacoc1, jhonatan garcia, jobone233, juhssarah, KarbonItami, kirasor, kobra1922, Kooki, krustytoe, L_66u, Lemons, Leonrpg, Liam, Mantrophy, mark1, markl1989, Masterfalcon, MdMaynard, moecage, NarueDaisuki, Omega_17, PapaHacks, Pink, Platina, ps3re, ps3user_ngu, RedNoise, sagittarus, Savegoddaddy, shahreyz, SHAkA, Stephen., Susanoo, SWAMP DEVIL, Tiff2403, Tom2795, tommyt74, Trap_King, wakawaka21, wolf82, wolfteam1218, Wonderful_Scallion, Xeronhs, xmrgoffx, xorissao, zepequeno, Zeromus87
08-24-2012, 11:19 AM #29
OnEGaMeR
Do a barrel roll!
thanks that really helped, great work
08-29-2012, 05:19 AM #30
When my brother picked this game up from GameStop the other day I remembered just how much I dreaded the path to the platinum trophy.

I tried using this save set but I got extremely frustrated when nothing was working. I checked to see if it was because of the patch and that didn't help. I checked to see if the EU region save worked and it didn't. Then, when I took a look at the disc I discovered that it was from the Asian region. An Asian region Demon's Souls in an American retail outlet? What are the odds?

In any case, I'm really hoping there's some way to convert these saves to work with the Asian region disc through Xploder or some sort of hex editing or third-party software because I've been using the OFW for years on our backward-compatible 80GB.

If anyone can help me out with this: Please message me or drop me a line via PM if someone's posted any method that might work. I don't want to exchange it just yet...though, I could just pick up a US copy to get at least ONE set of trophies.
08-29-2012, 09:22 AM #31
ryudragon86
Little One
Excuse me there are savefiles just before every boss? I've got lost in tower of latria part 2.
08-29-2012, 10:06 AM #32
Cooler
Supreme
Originally posted by Anglo View Post
Because you have so much Mana and it is almost near impossible to deplete it all with this save. I suggest when taking on Old King Doran to use spell Firestorm (Get from defeating Dragon God and free Yuria the witch from 1-3 to learn it) with the Silver Catalyst that you can pick up in 3-1 on the left walkway tower, opposite to where you kill the liar before taking on the boss. This spell makes Doran fight so much easier and it also stuns him with every hit giving you enough time to chuck out another cast. He wont even hit you the whole time doing the fight scene. Not that him hitting you will matter anyways XD.

I defeat Doran in 5mins or less everytime with this technique.

You can just spam R1, you still win.

Originally posted by Masterfalcon View Post
The Sage and Saints trophy file doesn't seem to work, I tried each one and when I went to the recommended person to learn the ability it says ive already learned ergo the trophy will not pop. This is upon loading the game of course if theres an in game requirement thats not mentioned I wouldnt know any tips on this would be appreciated. Ive check a few posts about those 2 trophies but none of them work.

They do work, I have used them myself. One save you have to speak to the guy next to the weapons guy. On the other save you speak to some guy in the left corner, he is by the guy who teaches spells.

Originally posted by zepequeno View Post
I've used the saves and got my plat. All of them are working very well.

Congrats

Originally posted by kensredemption View Post
When my brother picked this game up from GameStop the other day I remembered just how much I dreaded the path to the platinum trophy.

I tried using this save set but I got extremely frustrated when nothing was working. I checked to see if it was because of the patch and that didn't help. I checked to see if the EU region save worked and it didn't. Then, when I took a look at the disc I discovered that it was from the Asian region. An Asian region Demon's Souls in an American retail outlet? What are the odds?

In any case, I'm really hoping there's some way to convert these saves to work with the Asian region disc through Xploder or some sort of hex editing or third-party software because I've been using the OFW for years on our backward-compatible 80GB.

If anyone can help me out with this: Please message me or drop me a line via PM if someone's posted any method that might work. I don't want to exchange it just yet...though, I could just pick up a US copy to get at least ONE set of trophies.

Copy the save onto USB, copy it to PS3 Gamesave folder on Xploder then copy it back to USB. It should convert and work.

Originally posted by ryudragon86 View Post
Excuse me there are savefiles just before every boss? I've got lost in tower of latria part 2.

Nope, its easy to playthrough. Just use a YouTube guide if you get lost.
08-29-2012, 11:36 AM #33
ryudragon86
Little One
Originally posted by Cooler View Post
You can just spam R1, you still win.

They do work, I have used them myself. One save you have to speak to the guy next to the weapons guy. On the other save you speak to some guy in the left corner, he is by the guy who teaches spells.

Congrats

Copy the save onto USB, copy it to PS3 Gamesave folder on Xploder then copy it back to USB. It should convert and work.

Nope, its easy to playthrough. Just use a YouTube guide if you get lost.

And a save just before go to the ancient? I've done a mistake and i've fucked up the gold trophy for completing game with good ending. I just don't want to re do all the game for just one trophy.
Last edited by ryudragon86 ; 08-29-2012 at 01:05 PM.
08-29-2012, 01:19 PM #34
Cooler
Supreme
Originally posted by ryudragon86 View Post
And a save just before go to the ancient? I've done a mistake and i've fucked up the gold trophy for completing game with good ending. I just don't want to re do all the game for just one trophy.

I haven't got a save no. You should buy PS+ and use cloud storage to back up often, that's what I did in case I screwed up.
08-29-2012, 01:31 PM #35
ryudragon86
Little One
I've got it but i've slayed her cause i've not read the description of the trophy. UFF i'm searching for a save next to the boss so i can plat this today.
08-29-2012, 11:50 PM #36
Originally posted by Cooler View Post

I tried that last night and it didn't work. :/ Unless of course you mean I take the Asian save on my PS3 first and put it on the USB first, then copy it. I don't know if that'll work, though...I have my doubts.
08-30-2012, 10:34 AM #37
Cooler
Supreme
Originally posted by kensredemption View Post
I tried that last night and it didn't work. :/ Unless of course you mean I take the Asian save on my PS3 first and put it on the USB first, then copy it. I don't know if that'll work, though...I have my doubts.

Not sure. I didn't need to copy my own save on USB. I just resigned the saves to my profile.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo