08-13-2012, 06:45 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

With these saves you can easily earn the platinum trophy for this game in no time.

Instructions are included with each save.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check out this trophy guide if you're having a hard time with any of the trophies.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These saves were modded using the Game Genie, so if you're from a region other than North America and are having difficulties using the saves let me know so we can sort it out.

NOTE: The save for "Don't Get Cocky" can also be used to earn "They Mostly Come Out at Night." Once you complete the first event another event will appear where you can fight two hidden monsters for the trophy. Thanks to dapreacher23 for the info.

ADDITIONAL NOTE: Apparently the save for Monarch does NOT work for the Japanese version of the game. Thanks to adidaspuma4ever for confirming.

Check out the saves for the other two games in the series as well.

Last edited by Uncle Ted ; 10-31-2012 at 03:03 PM.

The following 26 users say thank you to Uncle Ted for this useful post:

adidaspuma4ever, arcencielfw, bilaljalook, Castian, dapreacher23, demon_eye, Ember2012, Fileover, glitchboy23, isigo, JaggedNightmare, kobra1922, Lemons, malachit75, ManaBringer, NuclearArmpit, p311, p78ch201, Padavona, ps3re, selvin santos, simmo_316, WillDemon, Windmaker86, zorry777
09-19-2012, 02:49 PM #11
Thanks for the save set Winky Winky
09-20-2012, 10:46 AM #12
Hello

I have the European version of the game (Agarest Generations of War Zero), downloaded the free add-ons all but displays the message:

"This save the data contains references to items that are no longer available to you. Please re-download any DLC purchased for this content to reactivate this save game"

... you have any ideas to get around this ? Winky Winky
09-22-2012, 06:14 AM #13
thank you so much for the save set Smile-
09-28-2012, 03:49 PM #14
Originally posted by kobra1922 View Post
Hello

I have the European version of the game (Agarest Generations of War Zero), downloaded the free add-ons all but displays the message:

"This save the data contains references to items that are no longer available to you. Please re-download any DLC purchased for this content to reactivate this save game"

... you have any ideas to get around this ? Winky Winky

so the saves dont work on EU?? :(
09-28-2012, 04:45 PM #15
It works. Remove the 1.01 patchWinky Winky

The following user thanked kobra1922 for this useful post:

kokoromialos
10-26-2012, 05:36 AM #16
adidaspuma4ever
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Uncle

With these saves you can easily earn the platinum trophy for this game in no time.

Instructions are included with each save.

Check out this trophy guide if you're having a hard time with any of the trophies.

These saves were modded using the Game Genie, so if you're from a region other than North America and are having difficulties using the saves let me know so we can sort it out.

NOTE: The save for "Don't Get Cocky" can also be used to earn "They Mostly Come Out at Night." Once you complete the first event another event will appear where you can fight two hidden monsters for the trophy. Thanks to You must login or register to view this content. for the info.

Check out the saves for the other two games in the series as well.

I'm not sure if you still have the game but can you check the save for Monarch? I cannot get the trophy to pop up. Like the description, you left titles 145 and 146 open and ready to obtain. Problem is, when I finish obtaining those 2 remaining titles, I cannot get the trophy Monarch. Nothing happens.

I've used all the remaining saves in the platinum save set and they have all worked. This is the only one that I am having trouble with.
10-26-2012, 05:51 AM #17
Originally posted by adidaspuma4ever View Post
I'm not sure if you still have the game but can you check the save for Monarch? I cannot get the trophy to pop up. Like the description, you left titles 145 and 146 open and ready to obtain. Problem is, when I finish obtaining those 2 remaining titles, I cannot get the trophy Monarch. Nothing happens.

I've used all the remaining saves in the platinum save set and they have all worked. This is the only one that I am having trouble with.

I'll check it out tomorrow. I would do it right now, but I'm headed to bed. As soon as I have tested it I'll let you know.
10-26-2012, 04:19 PM #18
Originally posted by adidaspuma4ever View Post

Okay, so I tested it on two different accounts, and it worked for both of them.

The first account I tested it on already had all of the trophies except Monarch and You're Already Dead. Monarch popped shortly after I turned in both remaining titles.

I then tested it on an account that had no trophies earned. Homeowner popped, and shortly after Landlord, Spoils of War, and Point Technician popped. I was beginning to think Monarch wouldn't pop, but after a few more seconds it popped right up.

I'm not sure why it isn't working for you, but I should mention that I only have a North American copy of the game. Also, I re-downloaded the save from mediafire right after I read your message, so I wasn't using another save.

Let me know if you figure anything out, and I'll also see what I can do to help.

The following 2 users say thank you to Uncle Ted for this useful post:

adidaspuma4ever, PounDJo0DoGz0r
10-26-2012, 07:58 PM #19
PounDJo0DoGz0r
Level 1 Trustworthy
I can also confirm that monarch popped for me exactly as described in the instructions. Uncle Ted... Thanks very much for the saveset. would you consider accepting Pay Pal to finish the last 4 or 5 trophies I wasn't able to earn?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo