08-13-2012, 06:45 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

With these saves you can easily earn the platinum trophy for this game in no time.

Instructions are included with each save.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check out this trophy guide if you're having a hard time with any of the trophies.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These saves were modded using the Game Genie, so if you're from a region other than North America and are having difficulties using the saves let me know so we can sort it out.

NOTE: The save for "Don't Get Cocky" can also be used to earn "They Mostly Come Out at Night." Once you complete the first event another event will appear where you can fight two hidden monsters for the trophy. Thanks to dapreacher23 for the info.

ADDITIONAL NOTE: Apparently the save for Monarch does NOT work for the Japanese version of the game. Thanks to adidaspuma4ever for confirming.

Check out the saves for the other two games in the series as well.

Last edited by Uncle Ted ; 10-31-2012 at 03:03 PM.

The following 26 users say thank you to Uncle Ted for this useful post:

adidaspuma4ever, arcencielfw, bilaljalook, Castian, dapreacher23, demon_eye, Ember2012, Fileover, glitchboy23, isigo, JaggedNightmare, kobra1922, Lemons, malachit75, ManaBringer, NuclearArmpit, p311, p78ch201, Padavona, ps3re, selvin santos, simmo_316, WillDemon, Windmaker86, zorry777
10-26-2012, 08:42 PM #20
i dont have xploder to change the region of the save. how do i convert to bles? at least the last save( monarch).
Any help would be apreciated
10-26-2012, 09:55 PM #21
Originally posted by PirateKing View Post
i dont have xploder to change the region of the save. how do i convert to bles? at least the last save( monarch).
Any help would be apreciated

There used to be resigning services here, but now that NextGenUpdate is partnered with Xploder they don't allow that anymore. I might be wrong on that, but that's what I've observed. That being said, your best bet would be to either pay for an Elite subscription (3 months) which comes with Xploder or to just purchase the program independently.

The following user thanked Uncle Ted for this useful post:

PounDJo0DoGz0r
10-26-2012, 10:16 PM #22
Originally posted by Uncle
There used to be resigning services here, but now that NextGenUpdate is partnered with Xploder they don't allow that anymore. I might be wrong on that, but that's what I've observed. That being said, your best bet would be to either pay for an Elite subscription (3 months) which comes with Xploder or to just purchase the program independently.

Thanks for the fast answer! Guess ill have to do the plat alone Happy Damn that bondary edge on hard
10-31-2012, 03:10 AM #23
adidaspuma4ever
Do a barrel roll!
Okay, so I tested it on two different accounts, and it worked for both of them.

The first account I tested it on already had all of the trophies except Monarch and You're Already Dead. Monarch popped shortly after I turned in both remaining titles.

I then tested it on an account that had no trophies earned. Homeowner popped, and shortly after Landlord, Spoils of War, and Point Technician popped. I was beginning to think Monarch wouldn't pop, but after a few more seconds it popped right up.

I'm not sure why it isn't working for you, but I should mention that I only have a North American copy of the game. Also, I re-downloaded the save from mediafire right after I read your message, so I wasn't using another save.

Let me know if you figure anything out, and I'll also see what I can do to help.

Thanks for looking into this.

As for me, it seems like I won't be able to get the Monarch trophy to pop up on the JPN version of this game. I tried on the following situations on my main account and 2 fresh dummy accounts but cannot get it to pop. Also re-downloaded the save set to make sure I was using the correct save.

1) Patch 1.02 (most recent) plus game installed
2) Patch 1.02 but game NOT installed
3) Patch 1.00 plus game installed
4) Patch 1.00 but game NOT installed

None of them popped up 'Monarch'. What did up for each of the 4 situations was Homeowner(Got your first title!), Spoils of War(Earned 25,000,000 G), and Point Technician(Earned 10,000 TP) in that order. NOTE: JPN trophy list does not have Landowner(You have more than 100 titles).

I kept the game running for 10 minutes each to see if there was a massive delay but it did not work.

Its really frustrating because all the other saves worked for me except for Monarch. The only explanation I can think of is that the JPN version requires you to 'receive' the rewards for Title 145 (Secret Album 116, 119, 131) which you can't because the save already has them and you get the 'can't obtain because you already have the maximum number of this item(which is 1)' message. I know that doesn't make sense since you still have to obtain title 146 to complete all the titles but thats the only explanation I can think of. Either that or the JPN version has a different way of checking for the 'trophy requirements' than the US version which also does not make sense because all the other trophies can be gotten.

The following user thanked adidaspuma4ever for this useful post:

Uncle Ted
10-31-2012, 03:14 PM #24
Originally posted by adidaspuma4ever View Post
Thanks for looking into this.

As for me, it seems like I won't be able to get the Monarch trophy to pop up on the JPN version of this game. I tried on the following situations on my main account and 2 fresh dummy accounts but cannot get it to pop. Also re-downloaded the save set to make sure I was using the correct save.

1) Patch 1.02 (most recent) plus game installed
2) Patch 1.02 but game NOT installed
3) Patch 1.00 plus game installed
4) Patch 1.00 but game NOT installed

None of them popped up 'Monarch'. What did up for each of the 4 situations was Homeowner(Got your first title!), Spoils of War(Earned 25,000,000 G), and Point Technician(Earned 10,000 TP) in that order. NOTE: JPN trophy list does not have Landowner(You have more than 100 titles).

I kept the game running for 10 minutes each to see if there was a massive delay but it did not work.

Its really frustrating because all the other saves worked for me except for Monarch. The only explanation I can think of is that the JPN version requires you to 'receive' the rewards for Title 145 (Secret Album 116, 119, 131) which you can't because the save already has them and you get the 'can't obtain because you already have the maximum number of this item(which is 1)' message. I know that doesn't make sense since you still have to obtain title 146 to complete all the titles but thats the only explanation I can think of. Either that or the JPN version has a different way of checking for the 'trophy requirements' than the US version which also does not make sense because all the other trophies can be gotten.

That really sucks. I was wondering if it would work for all versions of the game. I guess I have my answer. Thanks for sharing the information.

The only thing I can really do at this point is give you a save to test which has Titles 143-146 left to turn in. I'm not sure what the rewards are for 143 & 144, but I'm guessing if they're Secret Albums that the save will already have them. Hopefully it helps anyways. I have my fingers crossed.

The following user thanked Uncle Ted for this useful post:

PounDJo0DoGz0r
10-31-2012, 11:28 PM #25
Nice job bro ^^
11-01-2012, 02:51 AM #26
The only thing I can really do at this point is give you a save to test which has Titles 143-146 left to turn in. I'm not sure what the rewards are for 143 & 144, but I'm guessing if they're Secret Albums that the save will already have them. Hopefully it helps anyways. I have my fingers crossed.

Monarch Test.rar

Are you sure this is the correct save?
It has a lot of incomplete titles besides 143-146.
Please check, thanks.

The following user thanked ps3re for this useful post:

Uncle Ted
11-01-2012, 02:56 AM #27
Originally posted by ps3re View Post
Are you sure this is the correct save?
It has a lot of incomplete titles besides 143-146.
Please check, thanks.

Oh wow. Thanks for letting me know. I'll have to search my Zero saves to see if I can find the right one. I might have deleted it. I'll look into it tomorrow.
11-01-2012, 02:57 AM #28
Originally posted by adidaspuma4ever View Post
Thank you so much for these saves.

Quick question, do you know if these are compatible with the JPN version of the game via the region swap using Xploder?

I would try them right now but I'm away from home until this weekend.

all saves work no matter what, disc or psn version. :lol:

but of course, correct me someone if im wrong

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo