08-22-2012, 04:14 AM #1
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Is untested, just got it, been playing with a rush to do the plat, I really hope some of the gold trophies pop, specially the last one! (played like 2 - 3h straight till I get it!)

Link is here -> You must login or register to view this content.

If doesn't work, I'm sorry was just trying to help you guys.

The following 24 users say thank you to Big_Jonny for this useful post:

19willy74, a7meDz, ak7, Andres_BMX, Asmel, bmo-beats, despk, fasooole, game2nice, geeder, ishotboston, Bichote, keeks7, koz3bal, Lemons, Media907, mosiko6, ResistTheSun, S-PA, storm2502, The Young Wolf, Untouchable_God, wakawaka21, yzaasn
08-23-2012, 01:07 AM #20
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by mosiko6 View Post
Thanks for sharing Smile. For someone who never played CS before and isnt pro at CoD how would you rate this play 0/10 I know it took you and other people 3 hours. . but can still be tough x_X

Hi mate.

NP I shared hoping it would work but iy didn't xD

About the game, well Im kinda of a pro at cod but this is different, I can ashore you that 91% will be a cake walk with easy bots and probably 2 on boost (win a knife fight and kill a mid air enemy).
The hard part will be the ACE on Gun Game aka Arms Race in this game, where you have 27 guns to play starting with 1 and changing every kill, ou only have 2 maps, so my advice would be to play on the blue map and do what I did (I will make a video tomorrow or so).

So in general would be 2 or even 3 for all the others besides ace, and 6 with the ace.

Is that clear? xD

The following user thanked Big_Jonny for this useful post:

mosiko6
08-23-2012, 01:13 AM #21
Originally posted by Jonny View Post
Hi mate.

NP I shared hoping it would work but iy didn't xD

About the game, well Im kinda of a pro at cod but this is different, I can ashore you that 91% will be a cake walk with easy bots and probably 2 on boost (win a knife fight and kill a mid air enemy).
The hard part will be the ACE on Gun Game aka Arms Race in this game, where you have 27 guns to play starting with 1 and changing every kill, ou only have 2 maps, so my advice would be to play on the blue map and do what I did (I will make a video tomorrow or so).

So in general would be 2 or even 3 for all the others besides ace, and 6 with the ace.

Is that clear? xD

jonny i have all trophy i need only kill 5 people in 1round if i put ur save its work ? :L
08-23-2012, 01:18 AM #22
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by BushGarden View Post
jonny i have all trophy i need only kill 5 people in 1round if i put ur save its work ? :L

unfortunatelly no..

but man, that trophy is easy xD

dust 2, easy bots, buy deagle, rush middle and baam (CT side)

The following user thanked Big_Jonny for this useful post:

BushGarden
08-23-2012, 01:24 AM #23
Originally posted by Jonny View Post
unfortunatelly no..

but man, that trophy is easy xD

dust 2, easy bots, buy deagle, rush middle and baam (CT side)

arghhhhhhhhhhhh now i try thanks anyway Smile
08-23-2012, 01:50 AM #24
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by BushGarden View Post
arghhhhhhhhhhhh now i try thanks anyway Smile

np mate, np Winky Winky
08-23-2012, 02:20 AM #25
Esperando counter strike en la Store Europea ..
08-23-2012, 02:29 AM #26
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by Amintor20 View Post
Esperando counter strike en la Store Europea ..

IS there since 6pm your time xD
08-23-2012, 02:38 AM #27
Yes, exactly the premiere was today but Sony has had problems and could not so went up was postponed to next week ^ ^
08-24-2012, 07:50 AM #28
DeanVVinchester
Do a barrel roll!
hi my question is what comes with this plat save?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo