08-23-2012, 04:27 PM #1
hess47
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content. here the save credit goes to x-riggs_tq1 for get my lock save
You must login or register to view this content. intel save and number 4 in video You must login or register to view this content.

this this the trophys it unlocks confronted by sayyo
Hold Your Breath: Kill 250 people using sniper rifle
Sharpshooter: Kill 500 people using sniper rifle
Supplier of Death: Kill 2000 enemies

one kill with pistol:

Close Range: Kill 250 people using pistol

one won online game:

Laurel Wreath: Win 50 rounds playing online

sniper ghost warrior eu save You must login or register to view this content.

sniper ghost warrior eu intel save You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by hess47 ; 08-22-2013 at 11:13 PM.

The following 27 users say thank you to hess47 for this useful post:

andy619, belga, Big_Jonny, BigTrain, CalicoWomack, CoOoL_BoY, Dark80, DraconiaN32, elite_killa, Fly Away, Gabberhard, Herrkulez, Iseppina, KlausHeissler, mark1, neoar, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, nhecjd, rieks, SayYO, scratch_pervert, The_Fallen, un4given, Wednesday 13, riggstq, xSOADx
08-28-2012, 11:08 PM #47
hess47
League Champion
Originally posted by neoar View Post
Hay man we need a favor can you creat a save with last check point for below 2 trophy

I got all other trophy from your saves even the online in 1 day and now 2 days only trying to get these 2 trophy's with no luck

Unnoticed
No alarm

I know they are glitches but still you are master in the game as you plat it light and also now save is unlocked pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee any one help

my friend got my copy of it right now
08-29-2012, 02:58 AM #48
Fly Away
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by SayYO View Post
here is a saveset that i have converted to EU! run it thru Xploder and have fun and dont 4get to hit the thanks button.

You must login or register to view this content.

Thank you so much .. These save's work fine .. I test it and got the online trophies with it, the other EU save's.. don't work it's corrupted files when you copy them to ps3.
Last edited by Fly Away ; 08-29-2012 at 03:01 AM.

The following user thanked Fly Away for this useful post:

SayYO
08-29-2012, 03:40 AM #49
neoar
Space Ninja
Originally posted by hess47 View Post
my friend got my copy of it right now

Please upload them please Smile
08-29-2012, 04:55 AM #50
hess47
League Champion
Please upload them please Smile

my friend got the my game mate
08-29-2012, 05:09 AM #51
neoar
Space Ninja
Originally posted by hess47 View Post
my friend got the my game mate

aha you mean your friend got the copy of the game not the copy of these saves
I hope some one else upload or even ask you friend to save in last checkpoint for that
08-29-2012, 05:21 AM #52
geeder
Banned
aha you mean your friend got the copy of the game not the copy of these saves
I hope some one else upload or even ask you friend to save in last checkpoint for that

i might have the save ill check i plated this ages ago and that was the last trophy i needed since it glitched i should have the save from when i was doing it if not theres a easy glitch you can use to skip almost the whole mission by glitching up the side of the mountain
08-29-2012, 05:29 AM #53
neoar
Space Ninja
Originally posted by geeder View Post
i might have the save ill check i plated this ages ago and that was the last trophy i needed since it glitched i should have the save from when i was doing it if not theres a easy glitch you can use to skip almost the whole mission by glitching up the side of the mountain

Please man check for that and do you have a guide for the mountain glitch
08-29-2012, 01:27 PM #54
Please man check for that and do you have a guide for the mountain glitch

Check the video below. I did it a couple of times but this trophy is glitched. The best way is keep trying, I guess...

08-29-2012, 03:39 PM #55
hess47
League Champion
Originally posted by Warhawk
Check the video below. I did it a couple of times but this trophy is glitched. The best way is keep trying, I guess...

did u ever delete your save becauase that how i got it by my save doing it again and again and again and finally got it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo