Post: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Full Platinum Save Set
08-27-2012, 04:09 AM #1
Gotham_Shadow
Do or Do Not, There is No Try
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

**Make sure to show your appreciation for the hard work that was put into making this save set or I will remove it permanently from NGU**

I've finally decided to release my full plat save set for Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 1. I've gotten the 100% platinum using ONLY these saves, nearly 8 times. So I can confirm they ALL work.

You only need 2 files to swap (PARAM.PFD and the SWTFU.BIN). I know atleast 20 people will ask which files to use. So now you know Smile

• The level trophies are all on the level bosses, and some of them you need to switch difficulty back to EASY/APPRENTICE instead of Sith Master (except the final boss). Yes, that is correct. You only need to beat the level bosses on easy, and then ONLY the final boss (emperor) on Sith Master. Also, the Sith Master save was made using the famous health glitch. So when your health is running low, just go to "force upgrades" (the yellow upgrades), press square to reset power, the max them all out again. This will restore you health and force power to full again. So the Emperor on Sith Master is a joke as you can reset your health back to max over 780 times.

• For the kill trophies, just kill 1 more enemy with whatever skill needed for the trophy.

• I've included a save for the Get A Grip trophy, which is a part of the Jedi Temple DLC. This is in case you missed it on a previous play through of the Jedi Temple.

• The collecting all holocrons is easy. Just load up the very first level, and they are the first 2 holocrons in the game, which are in the large hanger.

Platinum Save Set: You must login or register to view this content.

Follow this trophy guide for more assistance: You must login or register to view this content.

Here is a cheat/walk around to cheat for trophies in the game: You must login or register to view this content.

Here is how to use these saves on any region:
Last edited by Gotham_Shadow ; 10-01-2012 at 12:07 AM.

The following 96 users say thank you to Gotham_Shadow for this useful post:

19willy74, A86, Amarildo88, andrea202, Andrs-Vargas-Beato, AngelfireUk83, Arkatakor, Arki, bearl, bexta74, Big_Jonny, bilaljalook, Birls15, bmcdearmon2, bmo-beats, CalicoWomack, Captain Harlock, Carramrod235, Cissamannen, consolaman, Cooler, dart_driver, dart3978, DarthSoulkiller, dellboy81, Diego_kyo, Dylan Staines, elite_killa, elitexx, ElMister01, EniDurb, fbrfbr, Gabberhard, glitchboy23, Glusgud, Herrkulez, HotShot01ps3, Howiiie., ineedscissors69, ishotboston, isigo, jedt, JosSteec, joury070, KarbonItami, kinky_mcbuttersnaps, klycik, kobra1922, Lamputt, Lemons, malachit75, MaZoNY, MdMaynard, Mercinarie, Methcakes, mujjadadi, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, nicking24, nimdude, p311, PC_, Plathunter8, popteodor, PROGAMERNM, ps3re, Raffael153, Raven_Effect_UK, real187, Redsark, reptil-1997, Revan99, Rich Davies, Richard., rieks, S-PA, SayYO, scienide, scuppanet2, selvin santos, simmo_316, Sirprizer, solidsnoova, SwordspiTTer, T101, taka, The Young Wolf, VercettiCool, wakawaka21, werdgawd, wolfteam1218, xBoehser_Onkel, xenomage, xorissao, xSOADx, yy26jet, zoules
10-16-2016, 11:12 PM #155
Thanks for the save files! Saved me much aggravation.
10-18-2016, 12:30 PM #156
Thanks man, your save set works like a charm! Winky Winky
01-11-2017, 02:29 AM #157
I first wanted to say thanks. I greatly appreciate the saves. 2nd, I'm having an issue. I copied PARAM.PFD and the SWTFU.BIN as directed in the original post to my save file on my pc as directed. When I copy it back to my ps3 it says the save is corrupt. When I resign the save file itself to my profile, it copies fine onto my ps3 but the game doesn't recognize the save file at all. What am I doing wrong?
10-14-2019, 11:55 AM #158
Originally posted by Gotham_Shadow View Post

Hi friend do you know how to reregion?first time at ps3 doing all of this save stuff....the video is not availible.
10-14-2019, 10:41 PM #159
Originally posted by Gotham_Shadow View Post

I have a problem...where did you get the jedi temple´s dificulty trophys? and the rest of them that you can loose? What folder for them?
and actually I need also to know which save is for this trophys please.
corellian star
the harder they fall
PROXY wont be happy
sith trials
revenge
launched
sorry for asking and thank you so much for this fantastic thread. You are amazing my friend!!!
03-23-2020, 11:54 AM #160
Great job Thanks
05-19-2020, 11:27 AM #161
great saves but how would i got about getting them to work for the sith edition just resign the profile in BFD?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo