Post: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Full Platinum Save Set
08-27-2012, 04:09 AM #1
Gotham_Shadow
Do or Do Not, There is No Try
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

**Make sure to show your appreciation for the hard work that was put into making this save set or I will remove it permanently from NGU**

I've finally decided to release my full plat save set for Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 1. I've gotten the 100% platinum using ONLY these saves, nearly 8 times. So I can confirm they ALL work.

You only need 2 files to swap (PARAM.PFD and the SWTFU.BIN). I know atleast 20 people will ask which files to use. So now you know Smile

• The level trophies are all on the level bosses, and some of them you need to switch difficulty back to EASY/APPRENTICE instead of Sith Master (except the final boss). Yes, that is correct. You only need to beat the level bosses on easy, and then ONLY the final boss (emperor) on Sith Master. Also, the Sith Master save was made using the famous health glitch. So when your health is running low, just go to "force upgrades" (the yellow upgrades), press square to reset power, the max them all out again. This will restore you health and force power to full again. So the Emperor on Sith Master is a joke as you can reset your health back to max over 780 times.

• For the kill trophies, just kill 1 more enemy with whatever skill needed for the trophy.

• I've included a save for the Get A Grip trophy, which is a part of the Jedi Temple DLC. This is in case you missed it on a previous play through of the Jedi Temple.

• The collecting all holocrons is easy. Just load up the very first level, and they are the first 2 holocrons in the game, which are in the large hanger.

Platinum Save Set: You must login or register to view this content.

Follow this trophy guide for more assistance: You must login or register to view this content.

Here is a cheat/walk around to cheat for trophies in the game: You must login or register to view this content.

Here is how to use these saves on any region:
Last edited by Gotham_Shadow ; 10-01-2012 at 12:07 AM.

The following 96 users say thank you to Gotham_Shadow for this useful post:

19willy74, A86, Amarildo88, andrea202, Andrs-Vargas-Beato, AngelfireUk83, Arkatakor, Arki, bearl, bexta74, Big_Jonny, bilaljalook, Birls15, bmcdearmon2, bmo-beats, CalicoWomack, Captain Harlock, Carramrod235, Cissamannen, consolaman, Cooler, dart_driver, dart3978, DarthSoulkiller, dellboy81, Diego_kyo, Dylan Staines, elite_killa, elitexx, ElMister01, EniDurb, fbrfbr, Gabberhard, glitchboy23, Glusgud, Herrkulez, HotShot01ps3, Howiiie., ineedscissors69, ishotboston, isigo, jedt, JosSteec, joury070, KarbonItami, kinky_mcbuttersnaps, klycik, kobra1922, Lamputt, Lemons, malachit75, MaZoNY, MdMaynard, Mercinarie, Methcakes, mujjadadi, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, nicking24, nimdude, p311, PC_, Plathunter8, popteodor, PROGAMERNM, ps3re, Raffael153, Raven_Effect_UK, real187, Redsark, reptil-1997, Revan99, Rich Davies, Richard., rieks, S-PA, SayYO, scienide, scuppanet2, selvin santos, simmo_316, Sirprizer, solidsnoova, SwordspiTTer, T101, taka, The Young Wolf, VercettiCool, wakawaka21, werdgawd, wolfteam1218, xBoehser_Onkel, xenomage, xorissao, xSOADx, yy26jet, zoules
08-27-2012, 04:15 AM #2
Originally posted by Shadow View Post
I've finally decided to release my full plat save set for Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 1. I've gotten the 100% platinum using ONLY these saves, nearly 8 times. So I can confirm they ALL work.

Great job bro.
Thanks Smile

The following user thanked ps3re for this useful post:

Gotham_Shadow
08-27-2012, 04:22 AM #3
Gotham_Shadow
Originally posted by ps3re View Post
Great job bro.
Thanks Smile

Your welcome Smile
08-27-2012, 04:38 AM #4
The Young Wolf
King in the North
You must login or register to view this content.

You only need 2 files to swap (PARAM.PFD and the SWTFU.BIN). I know atleast 20 people will ask which files to use. So now you know Smile

• The level trophies are all on the level bosses, and some of them you need to switch difficulty back to EASY/APPRENTICE instead of Sith Master (except the final boss). Yes, that is correct. You only need to beat the level bosses on easy, and then ONLY the final boss (emperor) on Sith Master. Also, the Sith Master save was made using the famous health glitch. So when your health is running low, just go to "force upgrades" (the yellow upgrades), press square to reset power, the max them all out again. This will restore you health and force power to full again. So the Emperor on Sith Master is a joke as you can reset your health back to max over 780 times.

• For the kill trophies, just kill 1 more enemy with whatever skill needed for the trophy.

• I've included a save for the Get A Grip trophy, which is a part of the Jedi Temple DLC. This is in case you missed it on a previous play through of the Jedi Temple.

• The collecting all holocrons is easy. Just load up the very first level, and they are the first 2 holocrons in the game, which are in the large hanger.

Platinum Save Set: You must login or register to view this content.

Follow this trophy guide for more assistance: You must login or register to view this content.

Here is a cheat/walk around to cheat for trophies in the game: You must login or register to view this content.

Fantastic work mate.
It's an older game, but people should still get a lot of use out of these saves Smile
08-27-2012, 04:40 AM #5
Gotham_Shadow
Originally posted by The
Fantastic work mate.
It's an older game, but people should still get a lot of use out of these saves Smile

I know people had the most difficulty with beating the game on Sith Master and the Holocron Master trophies. Now they don't take much skill to get Smile
08-27-2012, 05:23 AM #6
ishotboston
Bounty hunter
THANKS so much man, found this game for like 15$ on Amazon and this thread gave me a reason to go for it.
08-27-2012, 05:41 AM #7
Herrkulez
Little One
wow, thanks for this, but i looking for STFU2 plat save set
08-27-2012, 06:40 AM #8
It's a fantastic work guy

Thanks a lot
08-27-2012, 07:02 AM #9
Gotham_Shadow
Originally posted by Herrkulez View Post
wow, thanks for this, but i looking for STFU2 plat save set

That one would be most difficult due to the fact the save is copy-protected. Plus there are not many trusted individuals who are have 2 PS3's one being jailbroken to get the save off of one person's cloud.
08-27-2012, 07:27 AM #10
Howiiie.
[move]Tottenham Hotspur[/move]
I've gotten the 100% platinum using ONLY these saves, nearly 8 times. So I can confirm they ALL work.

good job buddy, don't need it personally i need the second.. but good job either way Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo