10-10-2012, 01:56 PM #1
D-one
Skullhound
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Complete Save Set - EU

-----------------
-----------------

Credits To You must login or register to view this content. For 16 Saves!

Credits To You must login or register to view this content. For 22 Saves!

Credits To You must login or register to view this content. For Clean Hands/Ghost Trophies

All saves work 100%, 3+ hours until platinum with these saves.
[/SIZE]
Last edited by D-one ; 02-18-2013 at 05:58 PM.

The following 114 users say thank you to D-one for this useful post:

_olo_, -Warhawk-, Abtean, Cloud, Allicks, andygee1987, Angelus Satani, BASIA2001, bearl, bexta74, bigburt82, BigTrain, bilaljalook, bishkenbol, blastman, BrenzaD, candyman2720, Captain Harlock, che_don_john, Cofeiini, Dalmin, deadkiss, DeanVVinchester, Dojo67, Draghonxian, Drumma516, Elduder, fasooole, fbrfbr, flex0r, Gabberhard, Gandalf, gehmaweg, georgearijit361, GYNOUGH, hammy2009, Im A Stig, in4x, intelbill, isigo, J-Woww, jambalaia00, Jb90, jedt, jjvegt, john connor 84, johnnyla, JonahTHD, joury070, JusThatGood, Kazukirahunt, khkudhgfjvbk, kobra1922, kosy, Kottyn, koz3bal, krustytoe, ksandros, Leonheart34, LiverpoolFC_18, lolik, Mago de Oz, malachit75, Malark5, marty22, MasterChieff, mcmlxxxix, Mercury001, migale, TheChosenOne, myfan773, Nariko Shem, neoar, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, OmegaBeta, onrode, p311, p78ch201, partylikeits1999, PC_, pepino12, prototye76, ps3re, Raiki, rebel_cause, Rex Evil, Rich Davies, rieks, S-PA, Savegoddaddy, scienide, ser, shakka26, shalashaska, simmo_316, Sirprizer, skedd, Stephen., thebestplayer and 14 other users.

The following user groaned D-one for this awful post:

wowaka
06-03-2019, 02:51 PM #236
Originally posted by Allicks View Post
Thank you so much for these saves. Incredible work. Got my plat tonight.

By means of giving something back, I'd like to offer 2 saves that I've made to hopefully help this save set. I struggled with the "Mercy is the mark" and "Tempest" trophies in this set, so I made my own.

I'm sure that they worked for everyone else, I was just too crap to actually use them lol. I hope I'm not treading on any toes.

FAQ in both folders. Just add your own .sfo, resign and play!

Does anyone else still have these two saves? The links provided are no longer available.
06-17-2019, 01:02 PM #237
Allicks
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by IvanBilko View Post
Originally posted by Allicks View Post
Thank you so much for these saves. Incredible work. Got my plat tonight.

By means of giving something back, I'd like to offer 2 saves that I've made to hopefully help this save set. I struggled with the "Mercy is the mark" and "Tempest" trophies in this set, so I made my own.

I'm sure that they worked for everyone else, I was just too crap to actually use them lol. I hope I'm not treading on any toes.

FAQ in both folders. Just add your own .sfo, resign and play!

Does anyone else still have these two saves? The links provided are no longer available.

These were my saves, but I don't know where they are any more. Sorry.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo