Post: Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Save (5 Trophies from plat untested)
11-20-2012, 01:18 PM #1
The_Gazra
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); [ATTACH=CONFIG]20580[/ATTACH]Giant Accomplishment Save[ATTACH=CONFIG]20580[/ATTACH]

UPDATE

For the trophies to pop you will need to delete the game data and start the game up but do not install any updates and they will pop at main menu. My save was created before the first update and it was bound to be patched so to speak. This does work so please read the before asking how to get it to pop or what not as I don't want to repeat myself over again

Warning Please Read Spoiler

I have just been informed of this and didn't think to much of it to begin with but a member has pointed this out and I feel it will be best for everyone to no before hand.

This post is from "J-Glips" and I wanted to share it with everyone first before hand.

Originally posted by Glips View Post
Just an idea to all.
Since they have Leaderboards for Campaign. I would suggest using all these saves when you are signed off line, and do not update leaderboards. Then, when finish seeking the trophies you need, replace your save with your original one. I have been completely offline and never went to the leaderboards, but I could see it being a little suspicious when everyone who took the Giant Accomplishment trophy now has the same score. I wouldn't want to see anyone getting banned over trophies. Non the less thanks for all the saves.

Now while this may be nothing I would strongly suggest following what they have done as stay offline while Trophy Hunting just incase. I don't want to be the one who gets people's trophies removed or them being banned and as such I have placed this warning just incase. This might not even affect anyone but it is better to be safe than regret it.

Peace out guys and enjoy The_Gazra

Here you go guys this took a long time to do and it can be stressful so please say thanks if your going to use it. It really takes no time at all to say thanks for the work people put into these things its just nice to hear Smile

I have uploaded 2 saves because 1 is a missable trophy and the other well you wanted it and now you have it Smile

Save 1 gives you these trophies if you want them

Bronze:-

Ship Shape
Good Karma

Save 2:-

Pops Giant Accomplishment, Mission Complete, Ten K, Just Getting Started and High IQ automatically when loaded
It was tested by Manu Moreira and verified by myself i would like to thank you for testing this for us all Smile

So the info on how to get them.

Downloads:-

PLEASE DO NOT PUT THIS ON XPLODER BECAUSE IF IT ENDS UP ON THERE I WILL NOT DO ANY MORE SAVES I WANT THIS TO REMAIN FOR NGU USERS ONLY

Before you download these saves I would like to point you to another post by another member who is currently making a save set for Black Ops 2 so if you need other trophies the please drop by his thread and have a look at what others you can get and if you use any saves please thank the creator of the saves.

Just click this link and you will be taken to steini0509's Black Ops 2 Save Set

Thanks guys

You must login or register to view this content.

Remember to always play the game at least once before using trophy saves as it ruins the game for you otherwise.

You must login or register to view this content.

(Giant Accomplishment, Mission Complete. automaticly when loaded as checked by @ Manu Moreira so thank you for trying that for us)
Last edited by The_Gazra ; 08-09-2015 at 03:31 PM. Reason: Added new region BLUS save :) Still my save :P

The following 74 users say thank you to The_Gazra for this useful post:

ℳaTiCz, Ansity., armmyperez, ASTDaywalker, bejekas, blastman, BlowJ0bby, Born-Unique, Callum x, candyman2720, cobrag7, dazzer1892, deavil, DJR_Supreme, DonGiuliiano, Eggman85, elser1, The_Immortal_One, geeder, Ali D Killer, GodofHosting, HellGuy, iiReFuZee, InfamousD1, Insult, IRoyxX, iSyncHacks, J-Glips, Jom Jom, kashiboy, kriss07, lolik, luislaperica, Marci, Massy75, MusicGamer, nekstlevel, neoar, npsmick11, pleb2k3, rencas, Richard., Ripsta Bone, rongey420, ryanofx92, Sanyi, sepgamer, Smexeh, snakeye71, steini0509, Stephen., storm2502, StRiK3R-D3LuX3, SveBu Live, TG5112, un4given, Wasatio, wejd, Windmaker86, WorstShooter, x02213, Meeky, XGan, xorissao, xSOADx, XX-SNAKE-XX, Yuki_240sx, yy26jet, yzaasn, zayneisaacs, zebbidy, zoules
11-23-2012, 05:44 PM #56
TheChosenOne
Level 1 Trustworthy
where is the link for the 153/160 challenges ?

i only could in the 93/160 :(

there is only 1 link is there ?
11-23-2012, 05:45 PM #57
TrophyLord66
Do a barrel roll!
Its a hard and long job Oo
11-23-2012, 07:30 PM #58
shalzi
Banned
Originally posted by Gazra View Post
Originally posted by shalzi View Post
can u quote me when the link is good m8

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

just put another link to it there and tested and is working now sorry about that guys it was weird haha.

the final one will be uploaded today i am 5 away from 159 challenges done so probably within 2 hours max hopefully Smile

the link doesnt give all the things u listed m8 half of them are on 5 or less

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

can u quote me when the link is good m8

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

just put another link to it there and tested and is working now sorry about that guys it was weird haha.

the final one will be uploaded today i am 5 away from 159 challenges done so probably within 2 hours max hopefully Smile

send me that save and will have it done asap m8

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

!!DONE!!

Here you go guys this took a long time to do and it can be stressful so please say thanks if your going to use it. It really takes no time at all to say thanks for the work people put into these things its just nice to hear Smile

I have uploaded 2 saves because 1 is a missable trophy and the other well you wanted it and now you have it Smile

Save 1 gives you these trophies if you want them

Bronze:-

High IQ (can be got with either save it is in the same place)
Ship Shape
Good Karma

Save 2 is what your all interested in Smile

Silver:-

Mission Complete

Gold:-

Giant Accomplishment

!~! 159/160 DONE ENJOY !~!

just checked this and after u get the intel the trophy will pop thanks for the upload m8
Last edited by shalzi ; 11-23-2012 at 07:15 PM.
11-23-2012, 07:33 PM #59
The_Gazra
League Champion

just checked this and after u get the intel the trophy will pop thanks for the upload m8

yw Happy enjoy guys Happy Happy Happy
11-23-2012, 07:47 PM #60
yw Happy enjoy guys Happy Happy Happy

is the save for giant accomplishment with all intel done? or did you leave at 159?
11-23-2012, 07:53 PM #61
The_Gazra
League Champion
Originally posted by Smexeh. View Post
is the save for giant accomplishment with all intel done? or did you leave at 159?

save 2 is for both you have to play level 2 and collect the final intel then finish the level for all 3 trophies

32/33 intel and 159/160 challenges so when you get the final intel you get 33/33 intel and 160/160 challenges Happy

just make sure to finish the level other wise it will not save unless you start a new campaign and after you get it save and quit that might work also.
Last edited by The_Gazra ; 11-23-2012 at 07:55 PM.
11-23-2012, 07:54 PM #62
save 2 is for both you have to play level 2 and collect the final intel then finish the level for all 3 trophies

ok mate, but cant you upload a save with all 160 done so it pops on load? :p

cheers if u can
11-23-2012, 07:57 PM #63
Thanks for the Challenges Save you are the best, I got Platinum !
11-23-2012, 07:59 PM #64
Originally posted by CODGAMER11 View Post
Thanks for the Challenges Save you are the best, I got Platinum !

yo can you do me 1 trophy please lol the zombie one for opening all doors without going in fire

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo