11-22-2012, 10:38 PM #1
FunnyFunkyCow
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

UPDATED SAVE WITH 83+ CHARS- DON'T KNOW IF GUIDE GIVEN IN THREAD STILL APPLIES, BUT 95% SURE IT DOES
By the way, the save was saved at a kind of awkward time... Don't have anything that great (most of the armor isn't upgraded, pretty bad weapons equipped.

DPS WISE, there's a near full set of DPS armor in the tavern... just needs the chest upgraded if you want to be REALLY OP.. Even with the lowest of armor, these trophies should be easy to snatch on insane difficulty.) The huntress has a 198^ Shai Hulud in the item box, use that, not the weapon she currently has equipped..

BUILD WISE, The squire and traptress are EXTREMELY overpowered. The monk will be if you upgrade his armor, but even without good armor, the monk at it's current level and weapon should be able to hold off waves of enemies.
[/color]

Hey guys
I recently noticed the Dungeon Defenders is free with PS+, so here I am posting my save ^^

IF you get the error saying file is corrupted, I do not know how to help you. Sorry. If you have 100 posts, then you can send me account information and I can get the platinum for you for $3 --excluding the survival trophies -- $5 with survival trophies (debatable depending on how many trophies/what trophies achieved already))
edit: go ahead and use the updated version if you get corrupted with the original. This guide was written with the original save-- however the updated version should be about the same.

US:
US: You must login or register to view this content.
Updated vers US: You must login or register to view this content.

EU:
Thanks to alpenjodel for old EU save, and verifying it works with EU - but link died :p
New EU save- reuploaded. Thanks to Switchblade75 for the EU code (NPEB00652-1 in case I screwed up). Hopefully I edited it correctly with my SFO editor. Smile Thank him on page 4 of this thread!

Originally posted by JDCR View Post
Tested it and works fine for EU, thanks! Smile
The character's level are kept the same e.g. huntress 88 and mage 85, just that the ones at 83 can't level up, but the 83+ huntress and mage can. :S
And some items [have] disappeared from characters and stuff, though I'm really grateful for this :>

EU:You must login or register to view this content.
Updated vers EU: You must login or register to view this content.

Guide for how to unlock the trophies Smile
(Instead of reading all in spoiler, just know that doing a level in each of the four sections will pop a large majority of the trophies Winky Winky and also you have to redo all the challenge trophies)
edit: All trophies will pop (eventually) except trophies relating to Survival, Challenges, and Story Related trophies- but the story trophies can be unlocked very easily!

edit: to unlock the Survival trophies, simply get to wave 20 on hard, and wave 10 on insane for all four. Or you can do it they way they ask you to. When you go into Custom Matches, hit R2, R3, R2 then start. Only matches with Survival should show up. If you get lucky, you might join at wave 19 or 14 and get the trophy quickly.

If you beat one challenge you will get "A Challenger Approaches".

If you beat any story level, you will get "Dungeon Crawler", "Dungeon Raider", and "Dungeon Defender".

If you beat an area 1 story level, you will also get "From the Depths", "The Belly of the Beast", and "From Fire with Brimstone".

If you beat an area 2 story level, you will also get "To the Rooftops", "The Body of the Beast", and "Through the Crowded Keep"

If you beat an area 3 story level, you will also get "A Taste of Victory", "The Crown of the Beast", and "To the Lofty Summit".

These trophies, I am unsure about, however I am 90% positive they will pop.

Play a level on Pure Strategy and get to wave 10 on at least medium difficulty, "Defense is the Best Offense" will pop. [edit: this will eventu

Earn Flawless Victory award on at least Medium difficulty, "Perfectionist" will pop.

Earn Skin of your Teeth award, "Daredevil" will pop.

Earn Master Strategist award, "Mastermind"

Earn Gunslinger award, "Brute Force"

Earn the Lord award on at least medium difficulty, "True Nobility"

Complete a level with four active players, "Team Effort"

Buy a pet off the tavern keeper, "Catch 'em All"

Earn one mana, "Master Banker" (spend one mana first)

Beat Summit, "A Matter of Perspective"

Next, these are trophies that you can get easily with this save.

Group Hug
Originally posted by ZeroSasurai View Post
You don't have to respec all the characters for group hug. Just respec the monk and then switch to another character and it will pop.

"Pupil", "Veteran", and "Defender of Etheria" will pop by going to any character above level 70, go to tavern keep and hit R1. then choose respec character and just tap X like mad until you don't have anymore points.

Smithy - simply pick up/ buy a weapon and upgrade it until you can't upgrade it anymore.
And This is my Weapon - same as smithy.
Obedience Training - Same as Smithy, but with a pet.
(For the above Smithy and Obedience Training, the higher amount of upgrades it has, the longer it'll take...)

O Mighty Smiter - On the monk, you need to drop the godly enchanted pristine cap, godly enchanted pristine gloves, and goldy enchanted pristine vest. Then switch to any character at least level 78 (mickey, inferno, or elora) and equip those three pieces. Now if you go to the item box and scroll to page 13, there will be godly enchanted pristine boots. After equipping that, it should pop.

Divine Intention - by doing O Mighty Smiter, this should pop.

Originally posted by ZeroSasurai View Post
To get all the challenge trophies you have to redo each one again. And for the level trophies just do one from each category on insane and it will unlock all the difficulty required trophies.

Hope you guys/ gals enjoy the trophies, and also... PLEASE do not trade any of the items- if you start to trade them, more and more people will have the duped items, and then other players who enjoy the game will start to have theirs disappear.

If you guys can test my above theories and approve/disapprove them, that would be great, also.
Last edited by FunnyFunkyCow ; 08-29-2013 at 01:30 AM.

The following 38 users say thank you to FunnyFunkyCow for this useful post:

19willy74, Cloud, Alpenjodel61, Andres_BMX, ASTDaywalker, ATLien, bilaljalook, BIRDDOG, bruhpeanut, Carbonox35, charmeleon, GodofHosting, Grumpy Old Men, Ichigo519, Isaac Clarke, jabber, Jaqen H'ghar, keeks7, LANCENATOR, luislaperica, Mazeltov, metempsychosis, mexi001, neoar, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, John, Paranoid_SAR, Platina, poetic410, PounDJo0DoGz0r, ps3re, reptil-1997, setsae, TG5112, TonyNio, ULG Poison, Uncle Ted, ZeroSasurai
04-16-2016, 04:34 AM #191
forgive me for posting in an old thread but, i recon it's impossible to platinum this anymore since gamespy is long gone?
04-16-2016, 06:08 AM #192
Originally posted by Nekogami View Post
forgive me for posting in an old thread but, i recon it's impossible to platinum this anymore since gamespy is long gone?

The trophies can be done all online and offline, the only "bad" is that you need someone else on the other command when you play split screen.
I guess when you could play online was easier, I do not know, but I think this save quite easy things.
04-18-2016, 03:45 AM #193
ah okay, yeah a second player will be certainly an issue
07-02-2016, 03:20 AM #194
Great save, just loaded it up and started playing and was unlocking trophies left and right!
12-28-2019, 03:39 PM #195
Thankyou
Last edited by Daddydub ; 12-29-2019 at 06:19 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo