12-08-2012, 10:01 AM #1
flex0r
Only Trophies
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys, one more trophy for you. With this save you can get Lemmings leader trophy and mayhem master.
You should do last one level and save another 49 lemmings, this save contains 1355 lemmings, at all you will have 1404 and get trophy. This save from JP ver of the game.

Video from youtube:

You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by flex0r ; 12-08-2012 at 11:03 AM.

The following 9 users say thank you to flex0r for this useful post:

Dannyman, Gabberhard, glitchboy23, mauswanderer, MaZoNY, Space_Honky, TG5112, VercettiCool, xSOADx

The following user groaned flex0r for this awful post:

oldcp65
12-08-2012, 10:34 AM #2
Space_Honky
Climbing up the ladder
nice work mate, dont suppose you have any other saves for this game do ya?

also can you upload to another download source as i carnt download of that 1 for some reason
Last edited by Space_Honky ; 12-08-2012 at 10:38 AM.
12-08-2012, 11:05 AM #3
flex0r
Only Trophies
Originally posted by jimbob83 View Post
nice work mate, dont suppose you have any other saves for this game do ya?

also can you upload to another download source as i carnt download of that 1 for some reason

no, its easy game, but this trophy is pain. Mediafire done.

The following 2 users say thank you to flex0r for this useful post:

Smokin420, Space_Honky
12-21-2012, 02:27 PM #4
Dannyman
Are you high?
I just tried this save , saves all the 50 lemmings in the last level but got no trophy :(

EDIT: Just realized my game was updated to version 3.00 this morning (ps plus auto-update).. Maybe that's the problem ? I used another save this morning that unlocked me the levels' trophies, so I don't understand why this one doesn't work :/
Last edited by Dannyman ; 12-21-2012 at 02:33 PM.

The following user thanked Dannyman for this useful post:

Space_Honky
12-21-2012, 02:53 PM #5
flex0r
Only Trophies
Originally posted by Dannyman View Post
I just tried this save , saves all the 50 lemmings in the last level but got no trophy :(

EDIT: Just realized my game was updated to version 3.00 this morning (ps plus auto-update).. Maybe that's the problem ? I used another save this morning that unlocked me the levels' trophies, so I don't understand why this one doesn't work :/

dont know about eu ver because this save for jp ver and i tested this on 2 consoles. Try to save 49 lemmings as i said.
12-21-2012, 02:57 PM #6
Dannyman
Are you high?
Originally posted by flex0r View Post
dont know about eu ver because this save for jp ver and i tested this on 2 consoles. Try to save 49 lemmings as i said.

I've converted it to EU and it was working well. Saved 49 lemmings the first time and no trophy, after I went again and saved all 50, and still nothing :/
I'm re-downloading the game now so I can try using the save without the patch

Just tried again without the patch, 49 lemmings saved and no trophy, maybe it only works with the JP version of the game :/
flex0r, do you know if there is a similar save in the Xploder database but for the EU version ?
Last edited by Dannyman ; 12-21-2012 at 04:45 PM.
12-22-2012, 08:31 AM #7
flex0r
Only Trophies
I've converted it to EU and it was working well. Saved 49 lemmings the first time and no trophy, after I went again and saved all 50, and still nothing :/
I'm re-downloading the game now so I can try using the save without the patch

Just tried again without the patch, 49 lemmings saved and no trophy, maybe it only works with the JP version of the game :/
flex0r, do you know if there is a similar save in the Xploder database but for the EU version ?

Its not my save in xploder datebase, here is mine, ok just for you i will test it again on another account.
Last edited by flex0r ; 12-22-2012 at 08:33 AM.

The following user thanked flex0r for this useful post:

Dannyman
12-22-2012, 12:39 PM #8
Dannyman
Are you high?
Originally posted by flex0r View Post
Its not my save in xploder datebase, here is mine, ok just for you i will test it again on another account.

Yes, the save I used is the one you uploaded here. As I told you before I don't have Xploder so I can't download any save from their database.
Thank you very much Smile

Tried again in a different account and stll didn't unlock anything .. Maybe because the EU and the JP versions of the game have separate trophy lists ? :/
Last edited by Dannyman ; 12-22-2012 at 01:02 PM.
12-22-2012, 03:57 PM #9
MaZoNY
#1 IN KSA !
thank you bro for the save ..

i,ll test it in the eu
12-22-2012, 05:24 PM #10
flex0r
Only Trophies
Yes, the save I used is the one you uploaded here. As I told you before I don't have Xploder so I can't download any save from their database.
Thank you very much Smile

Tried again in a different account and stll didn't unlock anything .. Maybe because the EU and the JP versions of the game have separate trophy lists ? :/

yeah bro its different

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo