Post: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed Platinum Save!
12-17-2012, 11:09 PM #1
mosiko6
君の下着狙って
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone, this is a pleasure to see y'all again for another release of mine.

You must login or register to view this content.

Hope everyone will enjoy this, I put a lot of work in this and is probably the hardest platinum I have completed so far. I did not want to share this but I recently changed my mind.

The save will pop the hardest trophy in the game:

All gold trophies and Yokozuna

Some other trophies will pop as well after completing an event.

All trophies related to stickers (all on page one) You will have to do yourself they are very easy. (If you somehow find a way to make them pop let me know I will update)

You will also need 4 controller to get platinum. Have fun!

(If you have all equipment boosting friends, pads and etc, can take 2-3 hours only to acheive Platinum)

LINK: You must login or register to view this content.
EU (BLES01646):You must login or register to view this content. Thank you Soad08 saving me a few questions Smile

Also Thank you SHAKKA_26 To unlock save for me Smile
If you only need the 4 controller part done I will do it for relatively cheap if you want.

If I also see this save somewhere else then in this thread, I'll get mad too!

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by mosiko6 ; 12-23-2012 at 09:06 PM.

The following 29 users say thank you to mosiko6 for this useful post:

19willy74, 316up, ajfrankart24, ambis, BASIA2001, bilaljalook, drocker8, Eggman85, Gabberhard, Jax667, jobone233, john connor 84, keeks7, kosy, Lukastim80, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, ps3re, pvtforlife, sajman777, saucisse, scienide, simmo_316, slyjak, Wednesday 13, xSOADx, Yuki_240sx, yzaasn, zoules
10-07-2016, 04:53 PM #74
ok thanks for the info, I already went the trophy only run when you insert a coin into the machine I went ability momentum with that ability at the beginning of the game I miss the trophy and platinum
03-23-2017, 02:58 AM #75
Sunny350
Save Point
Hi everyone,

i read that there was a save before where the tripple star licence was not unlocked yet. Do anyone have this save? The savegame here is pretty good, but the tripple star licence trophy pops before the grand prix trophies and i dont want that. I want the trophies to look legit.

The following user groaned Sunny350 for this awful post:

awesomw1
12-16-2018, 09:13 AM #76
Thx.. its work..
12-16-2018, 09:13 AM #77
Thx.. its work..
06-05-2019, 11:19 PM #78
Great work! Will you be working on the Team Sonic Racing PS4 (US) game too? Smile I have the game if you would like to work on the online trophies together, etc. Thanks!
08-25-2022, 07:32 AM #79
For anyone who wants the Yokozuna trophy, you can do it with the save above. (It works with BLUS & BLES Saves.)

1. Uninstall all the updates and Metal Sonic DLC (Game -> Game Data Utility -> Press Triangle on Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed™ -> Select Delete -> Select Yes)
2. Now, start the game, when the game tell you there's an update press circle to cancel the update.
2.5. Now Start the game and play the Grand Prix until you unlock the Classic Cup (Mirror), you do not need to complete this cup in Grand Prix but you need to unlock it to be able to play it in Time Attack.
3. Now, go to Career -> Time Attack -> Select the Classic Cup (Mirror) -> Sunshine Tour (Mirror) -> Select Sonic (Very important) -> Select Standard (Also very important) -> Now complete a lap (You do not need to beat the Personnal Record Ghost or any Staff Ghost as the Expert Ghost has already been beaten in this race.) -> Once you complete a lap, press triangle to leave the Time Attack and the trophy Yokozuna will pop.

After that, you can re-install the updates and Metal Sonic DLC and continue your game like normal.

Hope it helps.
Last edited by Grumble456 ; 08-25-2022 at 07:33 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo