01-19-2013, 11:18 PM #1
MEGANO5
Dawn Of The Legion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU repsected members. My A-Z threads followers

I dont want to start with why I was too late of the giving time I actually have DMC2 save set done 90%

I have my reasons which was out of my control why I'm posting this too late, but I believe the reason for you here is not to ask why rather than do you have them now .. and the answer is YES.. so let me start my thread .

You must login or register to view this content.

Some members who always stay in touch with me have showed me thier fairs about starting DMC2 knowing they gonna
confuse / mess things up as it seems DMC2 is little bit tricky than DMC3 ... if you reading this leave no worry bro.

For now I will start my thread with all DANTE save set leaving LUCIA save set to tomorrow giving me time to rest and start working on LUCIA ...

To make things clear for any afriad member DMC2 is not that confusing comparing to DMC3 the only differnce is that in
DMC3 save slots are simple to understand which is all charahcters have [ONE united] save slot while in DMC2
every charachter have its own save slot ..easy

I have [TWO] save sets for dante each save set have its own "save slots" so to understand better I want you to look at this picture

This is the second save set as you can see for this save set there is only ONE s.slot marked as [1] means when you load it you only can go to save slot [1] to earn the trophy.

By the way I will refer to both saves as

For now here is the download links for both saves ◆Awesome faceS1◆ & ◆Awesome faceS2◆

◆◆◆Awesome faceANTE SAVE WALKTHROUGH ◆◆◆

Please follow my instruction for best outcome of these saves .

You may try & load ◆Awesome faceS2◆ as it have the less trophies to earn .

Awesome faceS2◆ INSTRUCTION

► Load save slot 1
► Set mission 16
► Go to [POWER UP] option that can be seen just before starting mission
► Go to [Items] and buy all BLUE orbs until you cant have any more
Congrats .. you have earned silver trophy [ VITA MAXIMA ]

► Buy all PURPLE orbs to until you cant have any more
congrats......you have earned sliver rophy [MAGICA MAXIMA]

now that you have done please quet the game / and get ready to load ◆Awesome faceS1◆

Awesome faceS1◆ INSTRUCTION

► Load save slot 1
► Set mission 1
► watch this video I made to get your last blue fragment.

Congrats you have earned silver trophy [ CEARCULUS DIABLOS ]

► Load saveslot 1 again
► This time choose any mission but not mission 1 /7
► Go to [ GUNS ] option
► Now upgrade ONLY one gun from the available ..upgrade to max
Congrats you have earned silver trophy [ ARMS RACE ]

► Load save slot 3
► Set to mission 7
► Watch this video I made to collect last sowrd

Congrats you have earned silver trophy [ FULL ARMORY ]

PLEASE ..PLEASE ..PLEASE after you collect the sowrd I want you to hit start and save your progress to [save slot 4].
If you missed this you won't be able to get the next trophy

► Load save slot 4 "assuming you have saved to this slot after you got the sowrd from save slot 3"
► Set to any mission ... prefer to stay on mission 7 but you its entirly up to you
► Go to [SOWRDS] option and upgrade all sowrds to MAX
congrats you have earned GOLD trophy [ like a hot knife through butter ]

FOR NOW WE HAVE DONE OF ALL RELATED TROPHIES CONCERNING DANTE

NOW I WILL ONLY PROVIDE LUCIA SAVE SET TO ONLY GET ALL MODES TROPHIES .. BE AWARE DO NOT TRY ANYTHING ELESE IN THAT SAVE

Assuming you have resigned this save over yours please follow these instructions for best outcome

► Load save slot 1
► Load NORMAL mode
► while you are choosing Normal please make sure you are choosing TRISH [ the lady in black leather ]
► set to mission 13
► beat the boss [ FASTEST way is to hold triangle then let go while her arrowbow damaging the boss tap rapidly the sqaure]
congrats you have earned TWO trophies
1- EVERY KNEE WILL BEND
2- BAREHAND BEAUTY

► Load mission 13 again {same lady }
► set HARD mode
► do exact strategy except this time it will slightly take longer time as the mode is harder
congrats you have earned silver trophy [ EVERY FACE WILL BOW]

► Load mission 13 again same lady ..MUST DIE mode ... same strategy
congrats ... you have earned gold trophy [ EVERY TONGUE WILL CONFESS ]

NOW you may try BLOODY PALACE MODE but here is the sad / good news

SAD news is that anyone who got the NTC version of the game wont be able to activate perminant devil trigger + the mode will glitch
on higher rounds at least this is what noticable number of NTC players have came across. but its not necessarly to you .

GOOD news is that if you have the PAL version of the game you can activate the cheats and play perminant devil trigger means you will
be able to finish the 9000 round in about 40 minutes while NTC owner will spend over 5 hours .

to understand better to what version of the game you belong take a look at this picture that showes eaxclty what is that

Please wait for my save set for LUCIA related trophies any time soon tomorrow I hope

--------UPDATE---------UPDATE----------UPDATE---------UPDATE------------UPDATE -------------
Our respected ngu [FeralSheep] has helped over to make the last touch of this thread and with the save provided I can confirm
DMC2 thread is now 100% A-Z platinum ...all you need is to boost your ass on bloody mode if you're a NTC owner of the game

here is a complete walkthrough [with the save] provided by FearlSheep

Originally posted by aFeralSheep View Post

I knew MEGANO was busy so I asked him to provide me a save from the start of Lucias disk with max everything so that I could collect everything for him. Here it is guys!

Load up save 1
[Mission 2]
Go to [POWER UP]
Go to [SWORDS] & Level Up sword to level 3
[Armed and Dangerous] trophy pops.

Load Up Save 2
[Mission 6]
Defeat the boss and teleport to the cave.
Jump in the water below you.
right below the ledge what you jumped off is a cave (blue light)
Collect the Bow gun for [CHECK OUT MY COLLECTION]

Swim to tne end of the mission
Big blue collumns show where it is.
Click [NEXT MISSION] then [POWER UP]
Go to [ARSENAL] and level cranky bomb and bow gun to max.
This unlock [TO THE MAX]

Load Up Save 3
[Mission 11]
To the right from the area where you start you should see like a grey area. Press Circle on it
it should say this can be broken with the right amount of power.
You have 3 minutes on the clock.
Kick enemies into it
This should open up and give you the final devil heart
[TAKE HEART, LUCIA] pops when it has been opened.

If anyone has any problems with the save or is unsure what to do then please message me I am more than welcome to help so.

Enjoy Bitches!
[/B]
Last edited by MEGANO5 ; 01-24-2013 at 10:26 PM. Reason: save set added

The following 32 users say thank you to MEGANO5 for this useful post:

Cloud, ambis, Andyman88, BASIA2001, Bumcleaver, Corona, DarkKaz, DJR_Supreme, Enaxorth, gloomysunday, GYNOUGH, Herrkulez, jackisback2, jobone233, Komb, LostSoulSiskel, malachit75, MdMaynard, Mr.Monster, neoar, Platinaz123, Richard., rieks, scazz90uk, Shark008, Stephen., TG5112, tidus786, Wednesday 13, WillDemon, ZAEK_DD
01-24-2013, 04:00 PM #20
Richard.
Won't be active..
Originally posted by dapreacher23 View Post
Hmm thats odd. I just recently purchased the DMC collection from the UK Amazon and when I played the game it used my BLUS files to load the saves. I looked at the spine of the case several times and it said it was BLES. I had to try several times for the infinite DT before I could get it to work properly.

Really? I've tried it over 10 times which is abit shitty. I'll try it a few more times but I'm not getting my hopes up.. I just don't get why they're selling NTSC versions on a UK store.
01-24-2013, 04:23 PM #21
neoar
Space Ninja
Originally posted by MEGANO5 View Post
ease wait for my save set for LUCIA related trophies any time soon tomorrow

any update on this Bro i no u busy on DMC but i hope u finish this also
01-24-2013, 05:34 PM #22
Richard.
Won't be active..

I knew MEGANO was busy so I asked him to provide me a save from the start of Lucias disk with max everything so that I could collect everything for him. Here it is guys!

Load up save 1
[Mission 2]
Go to [POWER UP]
Go to [SWORDS] & Level Up sword to level 3
[Armed and Dangerous] trophy pops.

Load Up Save 2
[Mission 6]
Defeat the boss and teleport to the cave.
Jump in the water below you.
right below the ledge what you jumped off is a cave (blue light)
Collect the Bow gun for [CHECK OUT MY COLLECTION]

Swim to tne end of the mission
Big blue collumns show where it is.
Click [NEXT MISSION] then [POWER UP]
Go to [ARSENAL] and level cranky bomb and bow gun to max.
This unlock [TO THE MAX]

Load Up Save 3
[Mission 11]
To the right from the area where you start you should see like a grey area. Press Circle on it
it should say this can be broken with the right amount of power.
You have 3 minutes on the clock.
Kick enemies into it
This should open up and give you the final devil heart
[TAKE HEART, LUCIA] pops when it has been opened.

If anyone has any problems with the save or is unsure what to do then please message me I am more than welcome to help so.

Enjoy Bitches!
Last edited by Richard. ; 02-28-2013 at 10:18 AM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Richard. for this useful post:

georgydann, MdMaynard, MEGANO5, neoar, SwordspiTTer
01-24-2013, 05:50 PM #23
dapreacher23
Climbing up the ladder
Really? I've tried it over 10 times which is abit shitty. I'll try it a few more times but I'm not getting my hopes up.. I just don't get why they're selling NTSC versions on a UK store.

Idk thats kinda weird to be selling the NTSC version. Basically what I did was load the Lucia disc and loaded my save which had every difficulty completed. I chose Trish and before I went into the bloody palace I held down L1,L2,R1,R2 and hit X on the bloody palace. I kept it held down until I heard a chime, then I released the buttons. This code works for every difficulty also.

The following user thanked dapreacher23 for this useful post:

Richard.
01-24-2013, 09:17 PM #24
Richard.
Won't be active..
Idk thats kinda weird to be selling the NTSC version. Basically what I did was load the Lucia disc and loaded my save which had every difficulty completed. I chose Trish and before I went into the bloody palace I held down L1,L2,R1,R2 and hit X on the bloody palace. I kept it held down until I heard a chime, then I released the buttons. This code works for every difficulty also.

That's what I have been doing, now I've just finished every other trophy bloody palace is all that's left so hopefully I can get it to work.

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

Yup it's definitely not working.. this sucks to be honest.
01-24-2013, 09:36 PM #25
Domi7315
I am error
Thanks for this save set !
01-24-2013, 11:53 PM #26
dapreacher23
Climbing up the ladder
That's what I have been doing, now I've just finished every other trophy bloody palace is all that's left so hopefully I can get it to work.

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

Yup it's definitely not working.. this sucks to be honest.

That does suck.... see if you can exchange it for a different one seems like you were cheated out of the game

The following user thanked dapreacher23 for this useful post:

Richard.
01-24-2013, 11:56 PM #27
Richard.
Won't be active..
That does suck.... see if you can exchange it for a different one seems like you were cheated out of the game

That's a good idea actually, i'll try it again.. definitely been cheated out haha.. even on my download list next to the DMC HD collection it says "CE Europe Limited" so hell I have the EU/PAL version.. maybe just an error on the save.
01-25-2013, 04:04 AM #28
neoar
Space Ninja
That's a good idea actually, i'll try it again.. definitely been cheated out haha.. even on my download list next to the DMC HD collection it says "CE Europe Limited" so hell I have the EU/PAL version.. maybe just an error on the save.

man i have the EU version sure as it say BLES but the save for DMC II when i check it is BLUS ??
and if any one got the cheat to work which game did u reach
BLESxxxx
Last edited by neoar ; 01-25-2013 at 08:09 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo