02-11-2013, 03:38 PM #1
Red
Life In Technicolor
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi NGU.

I've finally found a groundbreaking method in which you can resign Game Saves using Account ID's (no Xploder involved).

PLEASE NOTE:

I recommend that you still buy Xploder You must login or register to view this content.

And even better an Elite membership
You must login or register to view this content.
as it a great deal.

For those of you that can't afford it... try this method.

Here's the backstory to it all:

I was trying to make Copy Protected Saves work on accounts which are not yet signed to an account (a Blank User). I actually wanted to use the Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Saves (which are Copy Protected) on an account which is not assigned to any online account (so I can get the platinum ready to syncronise by simply signing into the persons account with the 100% platinum and syncing to the server).

I however realised that this was impossible to do, as the Save was Copy Protected (meaning I could not create a Save on a Blank User and copy it on to my USB to use the PARAM.sfo) so every time I tried to use the Saves they were still telling me that the Save belonged to another User and will disable certain features in the Game.

Eurika! I realised it was because of the PARAM.sfo contains the Account ID in which the Save works for, then it was just a matter of being able to obtain Account ID's from PARAM.sfo files in Saves and editing them in another PARAM.sfo (To make the second PARAM.sfo have the same Account ID as the first PARAM.sfo) in turn the Save would work on a Blank User.

I put my theory to the test by downloadng various programs and trying it out, and I have done it!

I will give an example of how this works, and give the tutorial after.

How it works:

Lets say you want to use a Game Save for Modern Warfare 3, for example, a God Mode Save.

Only there's a problem, you don't have Xploder and nobody will resign for you, you're on your own and have to wait days or longer.

DON'T FEAR!

Following this tutorial will solve your problem! You will learn how to obtain the Account ID from your Save of MW3, and add YOUR Account ID into the Save of the God Mode Save, essentially resigning it to work on the account that your Save came from.

The best part is that it acts much more than just a simple resign tool, you can make Copy Protected Saves work on Blank Users, you can even make your Save Copy Protected!

*PLEASE NOTE THAT IT TOOK ME A WHILE TO FIND THIS PROGRAM AND FIGURING IT OUT ON HOW TO WORK IT, SO I DO TAKE CREDIT FOR THAT*

Here's the tutorial:

First you're going to need to download a program called BruteForce Save Data here:
Or here:
Or my personal upload here:
Scroll down and download the one called 'BruteForce'.

Please understand that I have a Windows 7 laptop, and the program works fine on it, so MAC Users will either have to buy a Windows computer or find alternate download for the program that runs on MAC.

*Note there may be a mising DLL file error, to fix this you need to download Microsoft Visual Basic*
OR

Once you have the program downloaded and running, you're going to want to start by creating or getting any Save from the account that you want the Second Save to work for, (copy a MW3 Save or Batman Save from your main account onto your computer).

Next you will want to open BruteForce, so do that.

Browse and find the Save folder for your Save that you placed onto your computer.

You will see your files from inside that folder show in the program at the bottom left.

Right Click on PARAM.sfo and choose 'Awesome faceecrypt FPD' then choose yes.

Then double click on the PARAM.sfo to open it.

You will see the 'Account ID' number on the box that pops up, all you have to do is highlight and copy it.

Then close the box, and browse to the Save that you want to work for your Account, then open it.

Again you will see the files at the bottom left, so right click on PARAM.sfo and choose to Decrpt FPD again.

Then Double click on the PARAM.sfo again and PASTE your account ID to replace the current one in the box.

Then click 'Save' at the bottom and save the PARAM.sfo and overwrite the previous one.

Finally click rebuild to re-crypt the PARAM.sfo and BAM! You have just resigned your Save!

The best part is that there is an option to Copy Protect your Save with the tool, just a fun little feature IMO. You can even add the Account ID of a Blank User onto any Save to get it to work to get any Game ready to Syncronise without Jailbreak!

I just wanted to share this with those who struggle to get Xploder or cannot afford it, this is a free and great little program that I use and I wanted to share it with the community.

Thanks for reading and I hope you have a nice day! ^^

For those who struggle with this guide, there is an alternate method here:

The download for the video is in the Description. :p
Last edited by BigTrain ; 10-22-2014 at 11:33 AM.

The following 97 users say thank you to Red for this useful post:

{JC}Modz, ☆Z☆, $$$ DANGER $$$, 007bond, Alan., almousawi, Andyman88, ATHx, bejekas, Big_Jonny, bigburt82, BigTrain, Birls15, Capo837, Cesei, ch1potle, ChangeMyNamePls, chaosx6, chupalosky, Chuppackalala11, Cien, CrashTV-XHess, CronicImpulse, CYKApower, Dannyman, DarkByke, DAZGANGSTA, DecDeviL, DesperateAsshole, Dillon, Drumma516, Enaxorth, fahd-939, Fly Away, flynhigh09, Gabberhard, Gommy, hack73, Hadenkin, Hihi2442, iHackModz77, IronMass9, J-Woww, Jaqen H'ghar, jhonatan garcia, JK83, josecitox, kashiboy, Khemz, TheMightyMoJo, KipLaird, KrElZo, ksandros, LoLiiPoP, Lord Ike, luislaperica, MdMaynard, MODZ4FUN420, naqshbandi, Nickolas47, PC_, Penn45, Phantoome, Platinumpt, PS4-USA, ragingdrunk, regreto, Reidso, Robert1990, RussianProdigy, ryd3r, Sand.Mann, scienide, sephyroth89, shaheet, SneakyJewTheScammer, Stephen., storm2502, Taylor, Swifter, SwordspiTTer, thebigTZ, Trap_King, Unreal_Gamer, VHS, wakawaka21, Waky, windrider, witchery, X-GHOST-X, xKing04zZ, Yolo Brahs !, Yuki_240sx, Zambie
08-17-2014, 12:19 PM #362
Thanks man Smile
10-05-2014, 02:48 AM #363
I did this and only had one problem. I was told to sign in when I tried to go online even though I am online anyone able to help fix this?
10-13-2014, 04:32 AM #364
flyboyissac
Pokemon Trainer
Please can someone resign this modded save to work on all ps3 I have no computer to do it.
Last edited by flyboyissac ; 10-13-2014 at 04:34 AM.
10-23-2014, 06:45 PM #365
Crimzic
Do a barrel roll!
thank you!
10-23-2014, 06:46 PM #366
Crimzic
Do a barrel roll!
seriously ^
01-20-2015, 05:40 PM #367
Hi,

Is this method still working ? I am currently building a MGS4 savefile which I want to share with everyone, so I need to unlink from my PSN account and sign it to a BLANK user with no PSN account.

Is it still possible so that anyone can use the save, whatever firmware (last OFW included) they are on, and without getting the notice that trophies will be locked or that the save belongs to someone else ?

EDIT : Also, I know MGS4 uses some extra weird encryption method, will it be a problem ?

EDIT 2 : Oh and maybe I can do it directly from Rebug's firmware (which I already installed) because it says they have a "FUN FEATURE – Fake Save Data Owner (Use Game Saves from ANY Owner)". But I guess this is more for DEX console and I am not sure if it's safe for me to switch from CEX to DEX.
Last edited by Aladore ; 01-20-2015 at 05:45 PM.
01-31-2015, 08:52 AM #368
Too bad my laptop can't download bruteforce
02-11-2015, 12:24 PM #369
gloomysunday
Bounty hunter
Okay I'm getting a MAJOR issue with bruteforce. I know how to resign saves but for some reason I am unable to resign saves for Hakuoki for reasons unknown for me. I was able to resign saves but now when I try the program says the saves are "decrypt" but when I go to verify then rebuild it says PARAM.SFO Original not found. Even when I decrypt then go to rebuild the save it still doesn't stay decrypt at all.

I deleted the .SFO with a different ID, edited the SFO in an SFO editor with my ID, then moving it back to the folder and opening bruteforce so I can resign it, but it still comes up with the other person's account ID and not mine.

Anyone have any words of wisdom to get it to work because I'm all out of ideas on why it's not working all of a sudden.

I'm using the saves in this thread
03-10-2015, 02:39 AM #370
So I went to follow this tutorial. I took my gamesave I had for GT6 and I decrypted the Params PFD then double clicked on it,. and my account ID was Blank. I even tryed this for another game nba 2k14 and I made a simple save just to get some info from it and the account ID was Blank. SO Im not sure whats going on here or why. Can someone help me as I really would like to resign my save and get it working. Thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo