02-12-2013, 03:57 AM #1
bmj2k7
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Use this save, get SA on mission 5, which will be 5 SA in a row, which will give you the trophies for all difficulties for 5 SA ratings, and will give you the M4 which will also give you the Assault Rifle trophy.

You must login or register to view this content.

Use this save to beat the final mission on Pro to get all difficulties trophy. Then for the weapon trophies, get the golf club (Anathema) for the melee weapon trophy. Get the .54 pistol (Inv to Party) to get the Handgun trophy. Go to Terminal Hospitality for the Uzi for the SMG trophy. Go to mission Tunnel Rat for the M60 for the Heavy weapon trophy. Go to Anathema for the Shotgun trophy. And finally on Redemption you will get the Custom Rifle, just finish the mission with it on you but do this one last bc you can't choose other missions once your on this mission, then get the R93 (Anathema) and SVD (St Petersburg) for the final weapon trophy, the on for Snipers and the all weapons Gold trophy. (If a weapon ever disappears even when you don't use the weapon make sure to reload the save) Had a few problems with the guns disappearing randomly, SA has a weapons bug, but I did my best collecting all but 1 of each type to help make getting the trophies for all of you easier.

Also when your done, get a kill with a fire axe for a trophy, get 18 kills with the golf club for a trophy, and the kills with the 3 knives for a trophy. And make sure to get 47 kills on a mission.

Saves are also on Xploder.

Aug 16 2013.

This is my platinum save. There is a shortcut to getting the weapon trophies. Whatever gun type you choose, you wont get that trophy but all others will pop right on mission start. Ex you choose to bring a handgun, and shotgun, and a knife to a mission. The trophies for handgun, shotgun and melee wont pop but everything other weapon trophy will at the start of that mission. Also this save has a blank user, so no need to resign this save to make it work, enjoy.
Last edited by bmj2k7 ; 08-17-2013 at 03:49 AM.

The following 27 users say thank you to bmj2k7 for this useful post:

370389, Awesome_User, Bigmac6097, charmeleon, deavil, dufruffo, ENightmare69, Gabberhard, Ali D Killer, gioolio, Kwan tak hing, Leonrpg, Liam, Lord Ike, Mago de Oz, mark1, mzaslam, Pferd, raperorapero, sagittarus, scarfac, simmo_316, Stephen., SwordspiTTer, wakawaka21
02-16-2013, 03:44 PM #11
thanks for the saves
Last edited by Ripsta Bone ; 02-17-2013 at 12:49 AM.
02-16-2013, 07:29 PM #12
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by bmj2k7 View Post
Use this save, get SA on mission 5, which will be 5 SA in a row, which will give you the trophies for all difficulties for 5 SA ratings, and will give you the M4 which will also give you the Assault Rifle trophy.

Use this save to beat the final mission on Pro to get all difficulties trophy. Then for the weapon trophies, get the golf club (Anathema) for the melee weapon trophy. Get the .54 pistol (Inv to Party) to get the Handgun trophy. Go to Terminal Hospitality for the Uzi for the SMG trophy. Go to mission Tunnel Rat for the M60 for the Heavy weapon trophy. Go to Anathema for the Shotgun trophy. And finally on Redemption you will get the Custom Rifle, just finish the mission with it on you but do this one last bc you can't choose other missions once your on this mission, then get the R93 (Anathema) and SVD (St Petersburg) for the final weapon trophy, the on for Snipers and the all weapons Gold trophy. (If a weapon ever disappears even when you don't use the weapon make sure to reload the save) Had a few problems with the guns disappearing randomly, SA has a weapons bug, but I did my best collecting all but 1 of each type to help make getting the trophies for all of you easier.

Also when your done, get a kill with a fire axe for a trophy, get 18 kills with the golf club for a trophy, and the kills with the 3 knives for a trophy. And make sure to get 47 kills on a mission.

thanks for the saves bro. but do you have a platinum save? if yes, can you please kindly upload it, hopefully it'll pop up all difficult related trophies. because the last level on professional is very hard even i followed some youtube videos, it seems the enemies route are different everytime.
02-16-2013, 08:06 PM #13
Originally posted by bmj2k7 View Post
Use this save, get SA on mission 5, which will be 5 SA in a row, which will give you the trophies for all difficulties for 5 SA ratings, and will give you the M4 which will also give you the Assault Rifle trophy.

i didnt see you put more saves on xploder
Last edited by Ripsta Bone ; 02-17-2013 at 12:50 AM.
02-17-2013, 01:40 AM #14
bmj2k7
Do a barrel roll!
I put in on Xploder called Plat Save US

Originally posted by 370389 View Post
thanks for the saves bro. but do you have a platinum save? if yes, can you please kindly upload it, hopefully it'll pop up all difficult related trophies. because the last level on professional is very hard even i followed some youtube videos, it seems the enemies route are different everytime.
02-21-2013, 07:08 PM #15
good job :y:
02-23-2013, 08:02 PM #16
mzaslam
Can’t trickshot me!
Thanks for the saves. Don't have the game yet but its on my shopping list !!!
02-23-2013, 09:10 PM #17
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by 370389 View Post

yeah it's the reason why using a xploder save is pretty much useless imo, you really need to use cheat codes to stand a chance LOL silent assassin is a brutal game.
02-24-2013, 05:35 AM #18
bmj2k7
Do a barrel roll!
Its on Xploder, i uploaded after bc i had a request.

Originally posted by HUYI82 View Post
yeah it's the reason why using a xploder save is pretty much useless imo, you really need to use cheat codes to stand a chance LOL silent assassin is a brutal game.
02-24-2013, 06:16 AM #19
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by HUYI82 View Post

Lol I used the plat save, and try pretty much everything, like complete the first mission on professional, but the all three difficult trophies didn't pop up unfortunately. I'm only missing those three trophies for the plat :( I won't moved on to other hit man game until I plat this.
Btw, is hit man blood money and contract still hard to plat like this game, even using saves?

And for the cheat or mod save for the hitman HD games, I doubt there'll be any, since it's not too popular game in this forum lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo