03-06-2013, 01:03 PM #1
MEGANO5
Dawn Of The Legion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Follwoing the new installation of game series TOMB RAIDER here are the save set done by me. this thread is in PROGRESS

AND WILL BE REMASTRED/ REMAKE /REDESIGNED soon after all saves availability

A loads of saves should be in here for tonight and tomorrow and whithen 2 days hopefully I can give complete save set .

[ POSTING YOUR OWN SAVE IN THIS THREAD IS NOT ALLOWED THIS TIME, I AIM FOR THIS THREAD TO GET VOTED BEST THREAD COMPLETION THIS MARCH HOPEFULLY ]

Therfore cant accept anymore saves ,so please respect my decision. not here nor on my pm you can send saves, but you are allowed of course to write back some mini-guide when using my saves so others can find thier ways].

save -1 ------------> 5/3/2013
You are now on the beach find a crab and shoot it

save -2 ---------> 5/3/2013

You are now in front of two ziplines shoot 10 enemies while they are using those ziplines
whilest doing this you can also go for this trophy [ Epic fumble] where you have to shoot a dynamite guy while he
is about to throw it on you so it 'll drop on him killing him and 1 more nearby enemy.

save-3 ------------>5/3/2013

You are now in middle of a forest ..find 2-3 more wolves/deers any of them and kill them after that loot thier bodies.

save -4 -----------> 5/3/2013

You are now on the beach trying to find your way up to the hills whilest moving forward from the point this save spawn you
take a look on your left there are 2 sea gulls need to be killed and looted they are the only pegiones I have noticed they remain
in exact location no matter how many times you reload the save .if failed there are plenty on the beach

save-5 ----------->5/3/2013

Pull 5 enemies using ropes how to do simply use the BOW then aim on enemies and press R2 pick thosewho are close from edges
so they can fall down for the trophy to count.

save-6 --------->5/3/2013

Just find 3-4 more enemies and kill them while they are'nt aware of LARA ....how to do... simply wait for any to turn his back to you
then calmly sneak behind him and press TRIANGLE then quickly tap SQUARE few times

save-7 ---------->5/3/2013

You are now near the DAY CAMP use it and then go to GEARS -----> RILFE----> purchase the [SCOOP] upgrade

save-8 --------->5/3/2013

Load the save once loaded press L2 to see the nearby document its like 5 feet from you if not then press SLECET then locate on the nearby document to LARA from the map this trophy is for having 75% of all documents there is possibility to get the BOOKWORM which is 25%
of all documents but DONT COUNT ON IT.

.................................................. .................................................. ................................

So far this is what I have in my basket for you I just got the game like 10 hours ago. more of collectibles / challenges/ optional missions yet to come ..STAY TUNED

NEW save -9 ---------> 6/3/2013

Upgrade all skills in ONE category for this trophy to pop do follwoing
1- load save it will start you right at BASE CAMP
2- go to SKILLS
3- go to BRAWLER SKILL [the one with knife icon]
4- purchase last upgrade from the list

NEW save-10 ---------->6/3/2013
Just collect one piece of salvage ..if not working collect up to 100 pieces.. but it worked on the 1st collected salvage after testing.

NEW save-11--------->6/3/2013

Kill 1 more with the pistol if not working do 5 more.
NOTE [ if trophy glitched then you arein the right place keep shooting and looting thier bodies]

NEW save-11---------> 6/3/2013
Collect the last JPS to get 75% JPS collection this will giive the trophy BAG FULL O' CATCHE
How to collect it
1- once the save loaded turn camera back there is 2 doors one of them have a lamp above it
2- from that door you can see another opening window/or look like window jump to it and its right inside there

You can tag the JPS by pressing SELECT then from your location its marked with [?] near your location
press L2 for survival instinct to se [blue] light
follow it

NEW save -12 -------> 6/3/2013

Kill & loot 10 small animals (rats,rabbits,chickens)
do 1-2 more rats kills from your cave location there are plenty of them use BOW with nepalm to set fire widely on them
[if the trophy not showing then you are in the right place to make it appear just keep shooting rats 10 & loot them after]

NEW save-13 -------> 6/3/2013

2-3 more kills with the shotgun

NOTE[ if trophy glitched then you are in the right place to keep shooting japanese guardians loot thier bodies after killing][/COLOR]

NEW save-14 -----> 7/3/2013

This trophy for collecting 75% of RELICS once u load the save just head to the camp nearby, you dont need to use survival instenct to see the relic its right front of the camp

NEW save-15 --------->7/3/2013

Continue & kill Mathias and the sun queen to get this trophy ... its for finishing the game

NEW save-16------>7/3/2013

ONE more kill to wolve..I hope this will work as I saved over the 9th kill remeber to loot the wolve's body after killing

NEW save-17 ------->7/3/2013

This trophy for completing [1] challenge

ok here is how to get it

1- once save loaded turn camera to the left side
2- there is a barrel set on fire, get past it now make a stop
3- press [L2] and clearly you can see a glowing amulet if I'm right to say hanging shoot it ....Congrats

NEW save-18-------> 8/3/2013

Complete 1 optional secret tomb to get this trophy
this save will load LARA right inside the entrance of the secret tomb you just need to figure how to solve puzzle in order
to get the treasure its really easy

How to do folow this guide
1- you can see 2 cages one of them with 3 dead bodies go there and burn them all
2- now the cage will lower down jump off to the another cage hit TRIANGLE so it fall down
3- go back and jump over to the dead bodies cage use axe to climb to the treasure

NEW [GUIDE]-19------>8/3/2013
Trophy name = Down and dirty
Guide = really easy once ther is enemy [better to have like crowd of them just get closer to any
and aim for the knees max 2 shoots and a TRIANGLE button will appear above thier heads
excute that action and LARA will hit thier heads with stone.

Do this 15 times and trophy will appear

NEW save-20---------> 8/3/2013

THE ONE AND ONLY LONG PLAY TO GET TROPHY THAT EVERYBODY IS ASKING FOR
CHATTERBOX here on MEGANO's thread :y: Happy

Load the save just go talk to fat guy Jonah

the two girls and the old man

[ YOU NEED TO LISTEN AND DONT SKIP ANY CONVERSATION -KEEP PRESSING SQUARE WHENEVER PROMOTED YOU TO DO ]
if you failed quet game and reload the save from your USB

NEW save [REUPLOADED]- 21------> 8/3/2013

I have saved this on [4900] salvage to get the trophy you need [5000] salvage ..easy right ?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Widdowmaker / shotgun / 2 more kills as tested right now .

Inconcievable / burn last poster / all challenges trophy
Ok this is going to be the easiest challenge save ever used by you. I have completed all hard to figur challenges leaving you wih the easiest one.

Once save loaded you are going to use the BASE CAMP near you
fast travil to [ MOUNTAIN BASE ]
once travelled there just jump down to the ground floor there is a door right behind you enter there & the poster
will be on the wall . burn it with your BOW

NEW save- PICKY -
(Loot 200 dead bodies)

ok another time consuming trophy I just brought it here. as usual sometimes saves need more effort from you
to do though I posted them here after or before the target trophy appears in less than 2 minutes
for this trophy try to have patience if not pop'd right after the 1st dead enemy looted. so I believe u need no more than 10 dead bodies to loot for the trophy to show.

HOT SAVES FREE OFFER IS DOWN

HOT SAVES FREE OFFER IS DOWN

✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
ULTIMATE COLLECTORS SAVE EDITION
✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

can get 25% GPS
can get 75% GPS
can get 25% relics
can get 75% relics
can get 75% documents
can get all tombs trophy
[LEAVE NO STONE UNTURNED] there are 7 in total ...6 needed

JUST FAST TRAVEL FROM CAMP TO ANOTHER COLLECTING WHAT EVA YOU NEED :y: I CAN JUST LEAVE 1 OF EACH FOR YOU GUYS
BUT FOR 2 REASONS
1- PLEASE LOOOVE THE GAME IT DESERVE PLAYING
2- HAVE NO MUCH TIME AS I'm DOING GOD OF WAR ASCENSION

✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
ULTIMATE UPGRADES SAVE EDITION

✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
With this save I worked hard to ensure a suffecient amonut of salvage+skills for all required trophies

* TOTAL OF 16340 SALVAGE AVAILABLE ------> After upgrading all weapons total of 3780 salvage will remain.
* TOTAL OF 20 SKILLS AVAILABLE ------> After buying all skills total of 5 skills will remain

Here are all trophies inncluded in this save

1- CLEVER GIRL -------> Buy one complete chain of skills (in one skill category)
2- LETHAL -------> Buy all skills from (all available categories)

3- Now we're getting seriouse -----------> Fully upgrade (ONE weapon )
4- Professional -----------> Fully upgrade (ALL weapons)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW UPDATE 21/3 /2013

For both documents saves just find one document to earn related trophy

For both Jps saves just find one more jps to earn related trophy

[75% relics is in progress of making ]. you still can have it from same 25% save if you are in rush.
---------------IMPORTANT NOTE----------------

SHARP SHOOTER
Two more headshots to get the trophy

Former Adventurer
3 more incapacitated enemies
PLEASE READ HOW TO GET THIS TROPHY
1- you will need to get closer really closer to an enemy who carrys 2 knifes or a bow ..[not going to work if he carrys a gun]
2- wait for him to start attack @ the moment he left up his knife/sword to hit you press [O] to avoide on any direction
3- now a [triangle] will show on the screen perform the action to incapacitate him.. another triangle will show above his head ... do not kill wait
4- do the same thing second time this time when traingle shows above his head kill him

BASICALLY you need to stick arrow twice in the same enemy in the 2nd time finish him after sticking the arrow on his knee.

WOULD YOU PLEASE CONSIDER VOTING TO THIS THREAD (IF ONLY THIS THREAD HAS HELPED MUCH OF YOUR PROGRESS IN T.B)

You must login or register to view this content.[/
CENTER]
Last edited by MEGANO5 ; 03-23-2013 at 08:47 PM.

The following 135 users say thank you to MEGANO5 for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, 19willy74, abusaedan, Ajpostali, akbkab, ambis, Analeise, andygee1987, AngelfireUk83, Animal27, awesomemember, BASIA2001, bejekas, bigburt82, BigTrain, bknight, blastman, bodo2008, boooooo, Carbonox35, ChrisBalrog, Chxii, cloudcuckoo, deathproof, Denim13, devilking1980, Diego_kyo, dix-76, DJR_Supreme, Draghonxian, drexyl, Eggman85, elite2011, evildrake, The_Immortal_One, Freikugel, Gabberhard, Gamer Brasil, gioolio, giovanni82, gm182, GodofHosting, gogeta62, Gravey, habolo96, Hadenkin, Harvester51, Hatchet Harry, Herrkulez, hooligan68, house89, Im A Stig, isigo, IvaMoreno, jhonatan garcia, jkidda, khkudhgfjvbk, korndom9, koz3bal, LoLiiPoP, lolik, lordico, LostSoulSiskel, lunca76, Malark5, Maradona Q8, MasterChieff, MdMaynard, Methcakes, mexi001, Mobstercrew, moteeb, MR_M5, mzaslam, nawking, Nickolas47, nookie_egg, p311, pablo201078, PC_, PizzaLord, Platina, PS4-USA, Raiki, rieks, Ripsta Bone, rnr, Robert1990, RTISYOURNEMESIS, Ryan Tom Hill, sajman777, SayYO, shalashaska, Shark008, simmo_316, simonislava, skedd, Skipcity and 35 other users.
03-06-2013, 01:21 PM #2
very nice this game looks awesome gonna get it soon
03-06-2013, 01:24 PM #3
Danoptic
Do a barrel roll!
Crabs not lobsters Winky Winky

Sea Gulls not pidgeons Winky Winky

The following user thanked Danoptic for this useful post:

wowaka
03-06-2013, 01:25 PM #4
nice job will be following this
03-06-2013, 01:27 PM #5
Stephen.
Vault dweller
Originally posted by MEGANO5 View Post

Follwoing the new installation of game series TOMB RAIDER here are the saves I have collected so far . this thread is in PROGRESS

AND WILL BE REMASTRED/ REMAKE /REDESIGNED soon after all saves availability

A loads of saves should be in here for tonight and tomorrow and whithen 2 days hopefully I can give complete save set .

[ POSTING YOUR OWN SAVE IN THIS THREAD IS NOT ALLOWED THIS TIME, I aim FOR THIS THREAD TO GET BEST THREAD
COMPLETION THIS MARCH and since I have been giving some silly excuses about my DS3 thread having saves that dont belong to me, and totally they forgot hard work with chapters,boss,etc.. let me see when I get this DONE by myself what going to happen
]

so please respect my decision. not here nor on my pm you can send saves, but you are allowed of course to write back some mini-guide when using my saves so others can find thier ways].

save -1
You are now on the beach find a lobster and shoot it

save -2

You are now in front of two ziplines shoot 10 enemies while they are using those ziplines
whilest doing this you can also go for this trophy [ Epic fumble] where you have to shoot a dynamite guy while he
is about to throw it on you so it 'll drop on him killing him and 1 more nearby enemy.

save-3

You are now in middle of a forest ..find 2-3 more wolves/deers any of them and kill them after that loot thier bodies.

save -4

You are now on the beach trying to find your way up to the hills whilest moving forward from the point this save spawn you
take a look on your left there are 2 pegions need to be killed and looted they are the only pegiones I have noticed they remain
in exact location no matter how many times you reload the save .if failed there are plenty on the beach

save-5

Pull 5 enemies using ropes how to do simply use the BOW then aim on enemies and press R2 pick thosewho are close from edges
so they can fall down for the trophy to count.

save-6

Just find 3-4 more enemies and kill them while they are'nt aware of LARA ....how to do... simply wait for any to turn his back to you
then calmly sneak behind him and press TRIANGLE then quickly tap SQUARE few times

save-7

You are now near the DAY CAMP use it and then go to GEARS -----> RILFE----> purchase the [SCOOP] upgrade

save-8

Load the save once loaded press L2 to see the nearby document its like 5 feet from you if not then press SLECET then locate on the nearby document to LARA from the map this trophy is for having 75% of all documents there is possibility to get the BOOKWORM which is 25%
of all documents but DONT COUNT ON IT.

..........................................................................................................................................................................

So far this is what I have in my basket for you I just got the game like 10 hours ago. more of collectibles / challenges/ optional missions yet to come ..STAY TUNED

Great job! I tried to use one of the saves but it says it's corrupted and I resigned it like normal. I think you need the Profile save too.
03-06-2013, 01:30 PM #6
RTISYOURNEMESIS
Pokemon Trainer
Very nice work, thanks
03-06-2013, 01:37 PM #7
Stephen.
Vault dweller
So it works for everyone? I still get a message saying "corrupted" when I resign the Dead Eye trophy save, strange.
03-06-2013, 01:45 PM #8
need to change the save to BLES01780-SAVE-1 not BLES01780-SAVE-1-2 as it will corrupted check your save
03-06-2013, 01:55 PM #9
MEGANO5
Dawn Of The Legion
Originally posted by FireFistFury View Post
So it works for everyone? I still get a message saying "corrupted" when I resign the Dead Eye trophy save, strange.

bad luck in T.R the save slots are case sensitive if you are now using lets say save slot 2 whilest my save is saved on slot 1 the qucik way to deal with this is to press SELECT then go to CHANGE SAVE SLOT now save your progress to save slot 1 so when you resign mine it will be ok
..you'll still keep your orginal progress on save slot 2 you just overwrited it again on slot 1
03-06-2013, 01:58 PM #10
Stephen.
Vault dweller
Originally posted by mk2020 View Post
need to change the save to BLES01780-SAVE-1 not BLES01780-SAVE-1-2 as it will corrupted check your save

What happened was, I forgot to update the games.conf for K.G Resigner DOH! XD!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo