03-09-2013, 11:28 AM #20
Originally posted by SHAkA View Post
do you want me to make 5 save with also ironman ?

No need, you can put it on Impossible difficulty and anyone can just reduce the difficulty at the menu if they need to. But it is better if you put the same mods on each save - Max Money, Max Health, Max Damage, Max Defense. You can refer to my notes in You must login or register to view this content. where I write down what your previous save files have or don't have.

Thanks for your effort.
Last edited by Kirito86 ; 03-09-2013 at 11:32 AM.
03-09-2013, 12:57 PM #21
SHAkA
League Champion
Originally posted by Kirito86 View Post
Makes it easier to get the trophy where you need to complete the game once with all 5 starting locations/continents.

Just some notes on the uploaded save files:

Save 1 - Classic Ironman
- This save has Max Money, 999 Scientists (1-day Research Projects), 999 Engineers (save alot of resources)
- You start with 4 soldiers which have: Max Defense, Max Critical, Max Damage and 2 Item Slots, but 1-3 HP only.
- The soldiers can still miss, but any enemy hit by these soldiers = instant kill.
- All enemy normal attacks will miss against these 4 soldiers, but they can still die to explosions, psionic attack and poison which are 100% hit.
- If you change the default armor of the starting 4 soldiers, they will lose the 2nd Item Slot.
- All other soldiers have normal stats (defense, damage, HP etc...)
Conclusion: Survivability is a problem, but combat is faster.

Save 2 - Impossible
- This save has Max Money, 5 Scientist, 5 Engineers
- You starting with 12 soldiers which have: Max HP, Max Defense, but no Max Damage/Critical so no instant kill
Conclusion: Survivability is no problem, but the combat will take much longer to complete.

ok i manage to get the armor max i will do 1 save only on impossible ironman.

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

Originally posted by Kirito86 View Post
No need, you can put it on Impossible difficulty and anyone can just reduce the difficulty at the menu if they need to. But it is better if you put the same mods on each save - Max Money, Max Health, Max Damage, Max Defense. You can refer to my notes in You must login or register to view this content. where I write down what your previous save files have or don't have.

Thanks for your effort.

ok i update my post now everything is maxed out test and let me know.
03-10-2013, 02:57 PM #22
ok i manage to get the armor max i will do 1 save only on impossible ironman.

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

ok i update my post now everything is maxed out test and let me know.

Could make capturing aliens a little trickier, I would recomend to anyone using the mod to bring along rookies to soften the aliens up before capturing them.
03-10-2013, 03:07 PM #23
SHAkA
League Champion
Originally posted by drexyl View Post
Could make capturing aliens a little trickier, I would recomend to anyone using the mod to bring along rookies to soften the aliens up before capturing them.

i was thinking of reduce the damage on all weapons part from the Pistol so you can capture anyone easy.
03-10-2013, 05:10 PM #24
i was thinking of reduce the damage on all weapons part from the Pistol so you can capture anyone easy.

Can you do that? That would be a good idea.
03-10-2013, 06:40 PM #25
SHAkA
League Champion
Originally posted by drexyl View Post
Can you do that? That would be a good idea.

im doing it right now i will update my post soon
03-11-2013, 08:46 AM #26
SHAkA
League Champion
ok i have update the save again this time only the pistol with 10000 damage the rest are normal.

The following user thanked SHAkA for this useful post:

drexyl
03-11-2013, 12:00 PM #27
Sweet! good work! :y:

The following user thanked drexyl for this useful post:

SHAkA
03-12-2013, 01:07 PM #28
Awesome job on this save. Just one request though, can you make saves for all 5 starting positions?

Thanks
Last edited by Daneshi ; 03-12-2013 at 01:47 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo