03-11-2013, 03:36 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here's my save for Joe Danger
You must login or register to view this content.

24 Carot joe
You must login or register to view this content. credits to ishimura

Just do Act 6 and choose the last level. Collect the 8 letters and cross the finish line and it will give the trophies for all the levels and for collecting all movie stars.

now go to deleted scene's and do exactly the same on director cut

You can also get "five star" trophy aswell just go to downloadable tours *dont worry its free* and do any of the levels there but you need to collect ALL 5 objectives in 1 run

Let me know if unlocks anything else and im also working on the pro medals so il update the link once iv got it done
Last edited by The_Fallen ; 08-29-2013 at 04:45 PM.

The following 65 users say thank you to The_Fallen for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, $$$ DANGER $$$, 605justin, Awesome_User, BASIA2001, belfastguy, Big_Jonny, brd23, Brokkoli182, candyman2720, Carramrod235, Dannyman, DJR_Supreme, elite2011, Gabberhard, Gandalf, Hadenkin, Hatchet Harry, Hellstenen, Herrkulez, hess47, Hihi2442, Im A Stig, in4x, ishotboston, zL_j8hnb, Jason_Dxmt, jgsnake, jhonatan garcia, jobone233, Johnny_Gan, KetsuekiAlucard, Kojiaque, Lemons, luislaperica, mark1, mazdafreak, Mr.Alfredo, Phophenomenon, Platinumpt, reptil-1997, rieks, Ripsta Bone, rnr, rossonero, Sean Alexander, SHAkA, Sirprizer, SirPsychoSexy, skedd, skruff, SniperScope, socia, Strider_90, sweetiepie, tareksadoon, TryAndBanMeSony, Uncle Ted, wolf82, xBIG_RABx, xLew--, xsammi, xSOADx, Yuki_240sx, ZeroSasurai
03-12-2013, 06:21 PM #11
Originally posted by Fallen View Post
Here's my save for Joe Danger

Just do Act 6 and choose the last level. Collect the 8 letters and cross the finish line and it will give the trophies for all the levels and for collecting all movie stars.

You can also get "five star" trophy aswell just go to downloadable tours *dont worry its free* and do any of the levels there but you need to collect ALL 5 objectives in 1 run

Let me know if unlocks anything else and im also working on the pro medals so il update the link once iv got it done

hey just used your save heres a list on trophys that pop : action hero! : cupcake king! : totemic! : luckymclucky! : mr roboto! : tea-rex! : winter is coming! : i am the law! : king of the swingers! : rocket man! : that!s a wrap! . roughly 65% Winky Winky

The following user thanked zL_j8hnb for this useful post:

The_Fallen
03-12-2013, 07:00 PM #12
Those would come in handy heard the game is hard. I'll test and give feedback
03-13-2013, 04:10 PM #13
ishotboston
Bounty hunter
Thanks a lot for this, it's free on PS+ so this will come in handy
03-13-2013, 04:35 PM #14
cool. thank you so much! Cool Man (aka Tustin)
03-15-2013, 12:33 AM #15
ZeroSasurai
Auxillary Priest

I have resigned the save and I think it keeps overriding the save everytime I boot up the game. Is there any in game load option?
03-15-2013, 12:43 AM #16
Originally posted by ZeroSasurai View Post
I have resigned the save and I think it keeps overriding the save everytime I boot up the game. Is there any in game load option?

this is the first iv heard of this try just copying everything except the .sfo to your save and then resign it and see if that gives you any joy if not if you send me your save il resign it for you
03-15-2013, 01:26 AM #17
ZeroSasurai
Auxillary Priest
this is the first iv heard of this try just copying everything except the .sfo to your save and then resign it and see if that gives you any joy if not if you send me your save il resign it for you

I am resigning it perfectly. I don't know what the problem is. I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually
03-15-2013, 01:34 AM #18
YnO
~♣°Yamata no Orochi°♣~

can i get 100% with this save?

i played the first one but didnt like. luckily wasnt my account LOL
03-15-2013, 01:41 AM #19
Originally posted by YnO View Post
can i get 100% with this save?

i played the first one but didnt like. luckily wasnt my account LOL

not yet mate im still trying to finish the pro medals but you can get about 65% with the save and the other trophy (except pro medals) are really easy to get

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo