03-26-2013, 12:53 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hello guys! here is my save game INVERSION, I left him missing two matches in assault to get the platinum, although I have completed all other requirements of the game, I do not know if it will work as platinum save, I can not tell if the comletar these two matches you win the trophies of the campaign mode, but it is almost certain that they will get the trophies online mode, as well as trophies and challenges of wapon rank test .... and tell me what happens there ok ... here's a tip .... always share ... never cheat ....

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by freedysagas ; 03-27-2013 at 10:50 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to freedysagas for this useful post:

Mago de Oz, Wednesday 13
06-14-2017, 07:41 PM #11
Japarican89
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by freedysagas View Post
hello guys! here is my save game INVERSION, I left him missing two matches in assault to get the platinum, although I have completed all other requirements of the game, I do not know if it will work as platinum save, I can not tell if the comletar these two matches you win the trophies of the campaign mode, but it is almost certain that they will get the trophies online mode, as well as trophies and challenges of wapon rank test .... and tell me what happens there ok ... here's a tip .... always share ... never cheat ....

So I randomly found this game at a Thrift Shop brand new for 50 cents; ironically i can't test it out for you because there is no online local co-op. If you still have it, we can test it out on dummy accounts
06-14-2017, 07:42 PM #12
Japarican89
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by freedysagas View Post
hello guys! here is my save game INVERSION, I left him missing two matches in assault to get the platinum, although I have completed all other requirements of the game, I do not know if it will work as platinum save, I can not tell if the comletar these two matches you win the trophies of the campaign mode, but it is almost certain that they will get the trophies online mode, as well as trophies and challenges of wapon rank test .... and tell me what happens there ok ... here's a tip .... always share ... never cheat ....

So I randomly found this game at a Thrift Shop brand new for 50 cents; ironically i can't test it out for you because there is no online local co-op. If you still have it, we can test it out on dummy accounts
04-20-2021, 02:33 AM #13
Platinumpt
Do a barrel roll!
Does this save work for the weapon challenges? If not, does anyone have a save for the weapon challenges?

Is there a way to set the weapon challenges using a hex editor?
Last edited by Platinumpt ; 04-20-2021 at 02:39 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo