04-19-2013, 03:22 PM #1
X-GHOST-X
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); He Guys here is my Starter Save for Saints Row The Third i really like that Game it makes a lots of fun so thats why i maked a starter save

Ok with the save you get:

Health&Sprint MAX and 16 millions $ Btw its the full package version

You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by X-GHOST-X ; 04-22-2013 at 12:03 AM.

The following 26 users say thank you to X-GHOST-X for this useful post:

$$$ DANGER $$$, 150coyote, ambis, bejekas, BigTrain, candyman2720, El_Tito, Gandalf, HM.198, mazdafreak, mexi001, MrDvb, ResistTheSun, rieks, Rippamax, Ruri Gokō, scratch_pervert, socia, SwordspiTTer, TEHb-CCCP, TheForce, uaeonly, Uncrwnd KNG, war3s, xSOADx, zebbidy
06-09-2013, 04:50 PM #20
I Have Been Using Your Starter Saves On My OFW PS3 For A While Now And I Always Love Them ... And I never Haf A Problem .. But This Time I Cant Figure It Out
On Your Saints Row The Third CP Starter Save .. I Cant Change The Region Because I Cant Find A Param.SFO For The Region BLES01747 .. And I Would Normally Use Mine But In This Case Its Copy Protected .. Can U Help Me Out I'd Really Appreciate It

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

Originally posted by X View Post
He Guys here is my Starter Save for Saints Row The Third i really like that Game it makes a lots of fun so thats why i maked a starter save

I Quoted this Because I Didnt Know If You Would See this...
I Have Been Using Your Starter Saves On My OFW PS3 For A While Now And I Always Love Them ... And I never Haf A Problem .. But This Time I Cant Figure It Out
On Your Saints Row The Third CP Starter Save .. I Cant Change The Region Because I Cant Find A Param.SFO For The Region BLES01747 .. And I Would Normally Use Mine But In This Case Its Copy Protected .. Can U Help Me Out I'd Really Appreciate It
I Use PS3 Save Resigner 2.0 Which Is Very Useful
06-19-2013, 04:53 AM #21
socia
Gym leader

thanks X-GHOST-X, i do have a quick question..... does this starter save prevent you from unlocking any trophies? i just wanted to know before i used it since i haven't played the game yet and would need to get them. dont really want to put a huge amount of hours into it for nothing lol.

edit: nvm, i just checked and trophies do unlock.... thanks again ghost
Last edited by socia ; 06-19-2013 at 09:16 PM.
06-19-2013, 06:26 PM #22
Originally posted by IntruderOfFate View Post

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

I Quoted this Because I Didnt Know If You Would See this...
I Use PS3 Save Resigner 2.0 Which Is Very Useful

I do not understand your problem. You have the Region ID; just resign it.
06-19-2013, 06:30 PM #23
pololastation
Bounty hunter
so, most or all starter saves that I see in this site disable trophies?
06-19-2013, 09:17 PM #24
socia
Gym leader
Originally posted by pololastation View Post

trophies do unlock when earned. Smile
06-19-2013, 10:20 PM #25
Originally posted by pololastation View Post

On the contrary, they help you get the trophies easier.
06-20-2013, 04:47 PM #26
Isaac Clarke
< ^ > < ^ >
can we get a starter save for the psn version? since its free for ps+ members. and, its the standard version of the game.
06-21-2013, 02:59 PM #27
Im A Stig
You talkin to me?
He Guys here is my Starter Save for Saints Row The Third i really like that Game it makes a lots of fun so thats why i maked a starter save

what add on do i need to use your save
06-21-2013, 05:00 PM #28
Isaac Clarke
< ^ > < ^ >
the save is for this version of the game.

The following user thanked Isaac Clarke for this useful post:

Im A Stig

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo