04-22-2013, 09:01 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
[ATTACH=CONFIG]24082[/ATTACH]

Hey @ all Happy.
Here is my own Saveset for the Game: Prince of Persia - Sand of Time
The Password for the "rar" file is: nextgen_godluth
The Link: You must login or register to view this content.

And here a Tutorial how do you work with the Savegame:
In this Save are many Savegames see the Trophy you will unlock and load the save.

Prince of Persia

- Obtain all other trophies = Unlock the Other Trophy !

Sand Bearer

- Obtain the Dagger of Time = Save 00:12 - 2% [Game continues until you became the Dagger of Time]

Secret of Argabah

- Find and drink from all hidden fountains = 08:02 - 90% [the last is under you spawn]

Sands of Time

- Play the game for over 10 hours = 07:08 - 81% [Game continues until the time is over 10 hours]

Prince of Sand

- Finish the game = 08:35 - 98% [Game continues until you fight vs. the last boss the trophy pop up]

Sand Apprentice

- Kill 150 enemies 03:04 - 33% [Kill some enemy]

Master of Time

- Rewind time 200 times = [Use soem Save and the Trick with you can reload your sand, i dont now the Button Combi at the moment]

Sand Warrior

Kill 300 enemies = 06:54 - 75% [Kill some enemy]

Game Master

- Complete the game rewinding the time less than 20 times = 08:35 - 98% [Game continues until you fight vs. the last Boss, the Trophy pop up]

Sand Collector

- Collect all 48 Sand Clouds = 07:08 - 81% [Game continues until you go over the bridge were the last Sand Cloud is]

Secret Trophies

Full Circle

- Activate castle's defences = 00:43 - 10% [Game continues until you must Activate the defense]

One Hard Decision

- Defeat your father = 01:10 - 14% [Game continues until you fight vs. your father]

Sword of Strength

- Obtain the first sword = [Start a new Game and play until you became the first sword]

The Elevator

- Survive the elevator fight = 07:08 - 81% [Game continues until you fight in the Elevator]

Ultimate Sword

- Obtain the third sword = 08:10 - 93% [Game continues until you became the last sword]

The Big Fight

- Kill the vizier = 08:35 - 98% [Go the way and fight vs. the Magican]

Last edited by Godluth ; 04-22-2013 at 10:16 PM.

The following 37 users say thank you to Godluth for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, ahmadalmotta, Barbaris, BigTrain, CalicoWomack, Carramrod235, Cooler, crisisadvent, crydunt, Dannyman, DraconiaN32, El_Tito, el-chachi, Elena Fisher, ErigoEslos, fcgbwilly33, Gamer Brasil, gowhawx, guiledave, Herrkulez, jhonatan garcia, [email protected], john connor 84, Lemons, protossdark, raperorapero, rieks, simmo_316, Sirprizer, snakeye71, TG5112, vincentz36400, Wednesday 13, wolf82, wolfteam1218, YLODrestore
04-30-2013, 03:45 PM #20
Originally posted by Cooler View Post
Kill 300 enemies

What is the save needed to load up ?
04-30-2013, 06:28 PM #21
Cooler
Supreme
Originally posted by jhonatan
What is the save needed to load up ?

I don't know that's why I'm asking.

Originally posted by Godluth View Post

Sand Warrior

Kill 300 enemies = 06:54 - 75% [Kill some enemy]

Doesn't work ^
04-30-2013, 07:10 PM #22
benficaman
Save Point
Great Job. Congratulations.

I used your save to get "Secret of Argabah" and "Game Master" and now i only need the "Master of Time", but i dont understand what you mean by "Use soem Save".
It´s a save from another user?

Many thanks.
PS: Sorry for my english

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

Another thing,

I have the EU PSN digital version. It works.
05-01-2013, 08:40 PM #23
Dannyman
Are you high?
Kill 300 enemies

Any luck with this one m8 ? I just started this game and I can confirm the 300 kill checkpoint doesn't work :(
05-02-2013, 01:49 PM #24
Cooler
Supreme
Originally posted by Dannyman View Post
Any luck with this one m8 ? I just started this game and I can confirm the 300 kill checkpoint doesn't work :(

Unfortunately not. Wish the save set creator would actually help us rather than just ignoring us all.
05-02-2013, 01:54 PM #25
Dannyman
Are you high?
Unfortunately not. Wish the save set creator would actually help us rather than just ignoring us all.

That. Maybe going back a couple of saves like we had to do with the 150 kills trophy will solve the problem? I haven't tried it yet, but i'm not sure either.. This game has lots of areas where we can spend a great amount of time without finding enemies.
05-02-2013, 04:44 PM #26
Cooler
Supreme
Originally posted by Dannyman View Post
That. Maybe going back a couple of saves like we had to do with the 150 kills trophy will solve the problem? I haven't tried it yet, but i'm not sure either.. This game has lots of areas where we can spend a great amount of time without finding enemies.

I know it sucks >_<
05-02-2013, 05:01 PM #27
Superkenfitness
Can’t trickshot me!
Very nice, how is this game in general? Ive heard very bad things about..ive never played a prince of persia game but
Assassins Creed is my favorite game series ever followed by uncharted then god of war.
Needles o say an excellent story is a must have.
That being said, do you think i would like this game ? Awesome face
05-03-2013, 09:29 AM #28
Cooler
Supreme
Originally posted by Superkenfitness View Post
Very nice, how is this game in general? Ive heard very bad things about..ive never played a prince of persia game but
Assassins Creed is my favorite game series ever followed by uncharted then god of war.
Needles o say an excellent story is a must have.
That being said, do you think i would like this game ? Awesome face

Personally I hate the game. Your not missing out on anything, I would avoid it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo