04-24-2013, 03:45 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys! So here it is! A complete Platinum Save Set which i've collected from the saves available from here so you guys can just download everything you need with just one download. I've included read-me texts too.

Thanks to:
PABarannikov
Enaxorth

Download:
You must login or register to view this content.

This is a EU version of the save. If you want to use it for US/PSN version, put your save into the thumbdrive and copy the files OPTIONS, PARAM.PFD and SVGAME00 to your save and resign it.
Last edited by Froxz56 ; 04-25-2013 at 11:53 AM.

The following 41 users say thank you to Froxz56 for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, 150coyote, Ajpostali, Atthanni, BigTrain, Buccane, Bumcleaver, Carramrod235, crydunt, Dannyman, devilking1980, Dizzl, Dojo67, El_Tito, Enaxorth, ForeverBailey, gowhawx, HalJordan, Harvester51, Herrkulez, isigo, jasmin69, john connor 84, Mago de Oz, mikesean, MrMouse, Nova-1999, raperorapero, ratt, rebel_cause, Rich Davies, rnr, Scarlet-Gear, scratch_pervert, simmo_316, socia, SpiritOfTesla, stwowner, TG5112, Wednesday 13, WillDemon
05-02-2014, 11:09 AM #20
Default Avatar
kiseiju
He tells me that you can not load the savegame to another user!
05-02-2014, 11:17 AM #21
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by kiseiju View Post
He tells me that you can not load the savegame to another user!

You have to resign it first bud... Click You must login or register to view this content. and download the resigner.
05-02-2014, 01:06 PM #22
Default Avatar
kiseiju
Originally posted by BigTrain View Post
You have to resign it first bud... Click You must login or register to view this content. and download the resigner.

05-08-2014, 02:26 PM #23
the save Grappler & Throw Master doesn't work, I loaded the last save in the list
05-09-2014, 10:20 AM #24
Originally posted by Atthanni View Post
the save Grappler & Throw Master doesn't work, I loaded the last save in the list

Works fine, you have to grab and trhow more than the info on the save says. I had to thrown around 20 times and grapple approximately the same.

The following user thanked AegeanPilot for this useful post:

Atthanni
05-09-2014, 11:34 PM #25
Originally posted by AegeanPilot View Post
Works fine, you have to grab and trhow more than the info on the save says. I had to thrown around 20 times and grapple approximately the same.

thanks man , work
07-02-2014, 11:10 PM #26
jasmin69
Bounty hunter
hi, nice save set. do you have a complete 100% save you can upload? i finished the game but my save got corrupt. I just want 1 save at the end thats 100% platinum. If one of the saves in this save set is a 100% plat save please let me know which. thank you
09-14-2014, 01:02 PM #27
Bounkass
Are you high?
Originally posted by Froxz56 View Post
Hello guys! So here it is! A complete Platinum Save Set which i've collected from the saves available from here so you guys can just download everything you need with just one download. I've included read-me texts too.

Thanks to:
PABarannikov
Enaxorth

Download:
You must login or register to view this content.

This is a EU version of the save. If you want to use it for US/PSN version, put your save into the thumbdrive and copy the files OPTIONS, PARAM.PFD and SVGAME00 to your save and resign it.

How are we supposed to get the Royal Battle, Warrior and Undefeted trophies? All these saves do is teleport us to right before the boss and have us do it ourselves. Might aswell just play the whole game... Wtf.

Edit: Great, the defeat the Dahaka save on hard isn't hard at all. It's normal. You twat...
Last edited by Bounkass ; 09-19-2014 at 10:09 PM.
02-10-2015, 04:21 AM #28
mgflava00
Bounty hunter
which save is he talking about the very top or bottom

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo