06-08-2013, 05:27 PM #1
bmj2k7
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Go to the trainer in the Eternal Throne and buy the remaining moves for the Full Potential trophy.

Then after buying all the moves, go the to Serpent Tome and offline inbox and collect the gnome scythes for the Gnomad trophy. While at the Tome send a item to a friend, even a second account for the Pay it Forward trophy

When you fast travel you get the Pathfinder trophy

Go to Vulgrim, tell him you finished the collecting all of the Dead pages, and get The Book of the Dead trophy. Also sell the last chapter for the key to the death tomb in Shadows Edge. Also buy the respec ability for the Respec Yourself trophy. And put one point in the final skill for the Diamond Geezertron

Equip a purple scythe and secondary weapon for the Mass Ruckus trophy (all elite items)

Level up a possessed weapon for the 1st time for the Feeding Time trophy.

Go to Shadow's Edge and open the last death tomb for the Abracadabra trophy

In the last death tomb there is the final 2 stonebites and final relic. Turn in the last relic to Ostegoth for the Antiquing trophy. And sell them to get gilt and the skill point.

Then fast travel to the Forge Land's to turn in the stonebites for the All You Can Eat trophy.

While in the Forge Land's turn in the final mission for Thane and get the Like a Noss trophy.

Head back to the Kingdom of the Dead and go finish the last wave of enemies and defeat the maze boss for the I've brought you a Gift trophy. Once you beat him, and turn in the mission, and if your turned in all the other side missions above you will get The Secondary Adventure trophy.

Once all that is done you can go to The Foundry to get the Triple Lindy trophy. The just go to the Well of Souls for The Root of Corruption. Then beat Absolon for The Big Boss trophy. Watch the cutscene for the A Stroll in the Demonic Park, Four My Brother, and A True Horseman difficulty trophies.

This also has 100 boatman coins, no DLC except the crucible pass. If you want the abyssal plate destroy all the pots in the 4th death tomb, and death tomb 3 and 4 have the chest not open yet. Let me know how you like this save. It should help anyone whose beat the story platinum the game if you get to level 25 then beat the Crucible and Wicked K.

You must login or register to view this content.

This save is for Epic the level 30 trophy, just go through the tree to complete the mission and the trophy pops.

You must login or register to view this content.

This is my crucible character, 91% Crit Chance +237$ Crit Dame, 87% Arcane Crit Chance +468% Arcane Crit Damage, 83% Execution Chance. I ran through The Crucible with this build in about 40 minutes, with no potions or deaths on my 1st try, and wrecked Wicked K with ease! Level 30 Scythe with +30% Crit Chance, Health Steal, Wrath Steal, +51% Execution Chance. Secondary Glaive has 72 strength and arcane, +28% Arcane Crit Chance, +32% Arcane Crit Damage. Even if you don't use the save for The Crucible, and Wicked K. You can use it to send yourself my gear, which i have a lot of purple gear and possessed weapons.

Good Luck and if your playing this have fun!
Last edited by bmj2k7 ; 06-23-2013 at 12:44 AM.

The following 10 users say thank you to bmj2k7 for this useful post:

150coyote, andrea202, Emptyx7, Kooki, Prospekt42, User451687468100, The_Immortal_One, TheForce, VercettiCool, Wiston2014
08-09-2014, 05:29 PM #11
Originally posted by bmj2k7 View Post
Your very welcome. I figured since there are so many trophies, resigning them one by one would be a huge pain. Not too mention trophies were not popping for everyone on the person who did a saveset long before me, bc he was in ng+ when he did his. It took some time and thought to setup this save to be able to get any trophy you need with a single save, then resign 20 or so saves. Plus my level 30 trophy save.

But I'm very proud of my tank build for the crucible, it took a long time farming and finding the specific versions of the weapons and gear I wanted. And even upgrading, took hours to do sometimes per item bc since there somewhat randomized when they give the %'s I wanted the highest possible % of everything that I could do. My weapons and gear are some of the best if not the best for my build. And spending time planning and figuring out how to get the most crit chance with weapons and arcane, with the highest possible crit and arcane damage %. With the absurd amount of Wrath Steal and Health Steal on my weapons, plus all the crit damage bonus, my absolutely ridiculous execution % which with my Health and Wrath Steal filled both my bars instantly. Even looking at other builds online, mainly on youtube I believe this build could beat 90% or more of them if there was a PvP battle arena. I worked on making him the best possible, and anyone who uses the Crucible build should have no trouble with it or Wicked K. I ran through it like it was a speed run on my 1st try. Basically 3 hits I had max health and wrath, spammed my abilites, rinse and repeat. And with the 91% critical chance with +237% critical damage, almost every hit was doing 337% of my scythe's damage, which is as high as I could make it with all the other high %'s.

Today 02:04 PM #10
I was actually gonna do a similar save until I found yours. It really did kick ass! For the crucible, I never used any wrath, only used Secondary weapon maybe twice and Gun like 5-6 times for bugs and wasps, I have the dlc so I was able to find much more powerful armor which made him even more a tank. If you're not aware, take your strongest build, equip the entire Abyssal Armor and watch your stats sky rocket! They are rather weak unless your build is already extremely powerful.

Now as far as your guy being the best, I'd like to see yours fight mine. Give me til Thursday to get my ps3 back and I'll take a pic of my guys stats and send it to you. I used your save for a friends account. My guy is such a tank that even on Apocalyptic one hit kills anything!
08-11-2014, 06:35 PM #12
bmj2k7
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by One View Post
Today 02:04 PM #10
I was actually gonna do a similar save until I found yours. It really did kick ass! For the crucible, I never used any wrath, only used Secondary weapon maybe twice and Gun like 5-6 times for bugs and wasps, I have the dlc so I was able to find much more powerful armor which made him even more a tank. If you're not aware, take your strongest build, equip the entire Abyssal Armor and watch your stats sky rocket! They are rather weak unless your build is already extremely powerful.

Now as far as your guy being the best, I'd like to see yours fight mine. Give me til Thursday to get my ps3 back and I'll take a pic of my guys stats and send it to you. I used your save for a friends account. My guy is such a tank that even on Apocalyptic one hit kills anything!

Well mine has 0 dlc, only the crucible pass so mine is arguably the best with no dlc. Thats why I mention no dlc, since people bought the season pass. Apoc ins't that hard either, with my build with no dlc. Does suck though about the last dlc, and update not being finished before they went under. There were going to bring out a patch that raised the level 10 more, and a dlc which was suppose to be hard. Actually last year message the new owner of the IP, if there was any chance they would complete what was started, and they said they were just going to be the publisher, they were going to let someone else make the next game if theres going to be a 3rd.
08-11-2014, 07:44 PM #13
Originally posted by bmj2k7 View Post
Well mine has 0 dlc, only the crucible pass so mine is arguably the best with no dlc. Thats why I mention no dlc, since people bought the season pass. Apoc ins't that hard either, with my build with no dlc. Does suck though about the last dlc, and update not being finished before they went under. There were going to bring out a patch that raised the level 10 more, and a dlc which was suppose to be hard. Actually last year message the new owner of the IP, if there was any chance they would complete what was started, and they said they were just going to be the publisher, they were going to let someone else make the next game if theres going to be a 3rd.

That's why I was glad to find yours, mine was unuseable due to dlc. They are making a 3rd game. They recently said the developer contacted Nordic Games and is excited about working with them to make Darksiders III! The armor from the dlc really makes any build that much better. Too bad it's not universal dlc.
08-14-2014, 08:44 PM #14
[ATTACH]33145[/ATTACH][ATTACH]33146[/ATTACH][ATTACH]33147[/ATTACH]

Here are the pictures I promised of my character build. That's with all dlc armor removed, I'm currently working on a set of Scythes with 60% health steal.
08-22-2014, 08:16 PM #15
TheForce
Do a barrel roll!
Has anybody this save for the EU version?

Got it. Thought the save is copy protecteted, but it isn't.

Works like charme, thanks a lot!! Smile
Last edited by TheForce ; 08-23-2014 at 07:44 PM.
08-28-2014, 07:49 AM #16
bmj2k7
Do a barrel roll!
That's a bit of overkill lol. 30% and I never really ever needed a health potion. Glad about a 3rd game though. Still hoping they go back and finish the last patch for DS2, I really want a 3rd play through with higher gear, but I know it won't happen. Really miss playing it, DS2 was one of my favorite ps3 games. Enjoyed that game a long time, even after I made my tank build. ran through the crucible several times just for fun. And probably killed Wicked K 100 times, just too see what he can drop.

Originally posted by One View Post
[ATTACH]33145[/ATTACH][ATTACH]33146[/ATTACH][ATTACH]33147[/ATTACH]

Here are the pictures I promised of my character build. That's with all dlc armor removed, I'm currently working on a set of Scythes with 60% health steal.
02-09-2015, 12:44 AM #17
the dlc pffff Not Happy or Sad
05-30-2015, 04:35 PM #18
Thanks for these save
Some trophies are boring but with your save i did them with some minutes.
There is another save set, but i prefer this...
08-09-2015, 11:27 AM #19
Thanks for this my file got glitched and i'm not replaying the whole game again since i already 100% it on PC.
i'm stuck at 14/15 etu goth relics cause i picked one up as i was in soul splitter mode (yes i double checked all 15 locations)
not only screwed me out of the relics but completing all side quests.

Darkisders 1 was such a good game (better than DMC Zelda and God of War put together) then they ruin it by turning the sequal into a collectible collecting DLC whoring dungeon crawler.
BRILLIANT Vigil

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo