06-26-2013, 05:42 PM #1
Richard.
Won't be active..
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Closed, don't have the saves anymore and haven't used any myself in a long time so can't help.
Last edited by Richard. ; 07-16-2017 at 01:53 PM.

The following 28 users say thank you to Richard. for this useful post:

_olo_, Ahmad Ali, belga, Carbonox35, Castian, Chirra92, dormin, Gabberhard, giant mario, ICE_KOMBAT, jkwxyz96, jobone233, klycik, L-Griever, LaughTracks, MdMaynard, Mr.Alfredo, Nicolito_S, Phophenomenon, PlatinNac, Rex Evil, Rory_Tate, SHAkA, simmo_316, snakeye71, UneducatedLogic, xorissao
10-09-2013, 05:22 PM #20
Richard.
Won't be active..
Originally posted by PlatinNac View Post
Can't buy it. Game is telling me I first have to complete it on this difficulty. Didn't change anything.

Use one of the difficulty saves then, finish the game, keep the profile it creates.
Use the SAS save, buy it, complete it.
10-09-2013, 05:40 PM #21
Thanks man!
10-09-2013, 05:51 PM #22
Richard.
Won't be active..
Originally posted by PlatinNac View Post
Thanks man!

Let me know if there are any problems.
10-12-2013, 12:48 PM #23
Originally posted by Richard. View Post
Let me know if there are any problems.
Got my plat. U can use the Survivor save for the Bare-Knuckle Expert trophy. Just kill 10 enemies with hand to hand combat without dying. Took me 1 minute.

Awesome save.
11-01-2013, 10:32 PM #24
You must login or register to view this content.

Yup that's right I'm back again with another save set, this time Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, Yes an other old game and yes the saves aren't mine but the same as last time, I'm trying to help everyone out and I'm trying to keep the Trophies and Game saves more active and organised, I know I'm not staff etc but I can still help out right?

Everything is a lot better when it's organised.

If you're familiar with me and my threads on NGU then you will know that I keep everything up to date and help out everyone who asks for help. Yes it is another old game but who cares? It's a good game which many people still play and will play for a while to come.

I have been given the green light from Gandalf on this to as the user has been inactive for over a year and the other save set the person hasn't been active for 3 years.

The best thing about all of these saves is that you don't need a resigner You must login or register to view this content. which means you only need a USB on hand and you're ready to go and it is only one file. All you have to do is move the USR-DATA from the save set into yours and blaaam done. So again for anyone who doesn't read..

You do not need a resigner for this game.

Basically I got all the saves from this thread.. Posted by Rud3Bo7, also I'll add the other thread although the saves in my possession are not from that thread, maybe Rud3Bo7 got them from that thread and posted them or the other way round, who knows?
Honestly I have no idea who to credit so I assume just credit everyone from the two links in the spoiler below.

The Saves

Each save comes with a written guide for those who are unsure on what to do.

If you need help, as usual don't hesitate to ask me, although everything is pretty much simple and straight forward.

If anything is missing let me know as I am doing a playthrough in the next few days.

Hey man some of the treasures are not there from 59 to 99 anyway you can fix or am i going to have to do another run through of the game ?
11-01-2013, 10:50 PM #25
Richard.
Won't be active..
Originally posted by CronicImpulse View Post
Hey man some of the treasures are not there from 59 to 99 anyway you can fix or am i going to have to do another run through of the game ?

i definitely uploaded i, wouldnt of done the thread if i didnt have everything.
11-02-2013, 03:08 PM #26

Alright ill give it another look, thanks for the reply.
11-03-2013, 04:08 AM #27

I load the 59 treasure save and it loads the chapter "the dig" but in the video it shows a snowy place i am assuming is the level mountaineering im confused as how to continue from the dig to get the trophy.
11-03-2013, 10:45 AM #28
Richard.
Won't be active..
Originally posted by CronicImpulse View Post
I load the 59 treasure save and it loads the chapter "the dig" but in the video it shows a snowy place i am assuming is the level mountaineering im confused as how to continue from the dig to get the trophy.

What is so confusing? the guide says only use the video if you're in that area. Collect a collectible from the dig then. How is that confusing

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo