07-01-2013, 02:46 PM #1
SHAkA
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hotline Miami everything unlocked! this is glitch game some trophy wont unlock but this will save you alot play the first chapter and try to get A+ for gold trophy solve the puzzle and play epilogue and you get both Thats It? and This is It 2 gold Smile for the others here is the guide You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

Warnning do not update the game!!!!! before you update you must get the A+ trophy

here is trophy for 60 to the car just play first chapter and finish it for the trophy to pop

LINK FIXED!
Last edited by SHAkA ; 05-28-2015 at 06:46 AM.

The following 69 users say thank you to SHAkA for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, $$$ DANGER $$$, Analeise, azizX, bejekas, BigTrain, Bizrrr, brd23, Carbonox35, coma199402, Dean7, drexyl, Ember2012, Gabberhard, gigarata, Gravey, Grumpy Old Men, gsepp, GYNOUGH, hallofinjustice, Harvester51, Herrkulez, in4x, Iseppina, ishotboston, isigo, Jaytech, jhonatan garcia, jobone233, keeks7, L-Griever, Lemons, Mago de Oz, mark1, mexi001, mister-mistery, Mnemonic7, Monkeydad1977, NegativeZEN, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, PapaHacks, PatrickVZ, PC_, PEMDAS, Pferd, pierro76600, Platina, poetic410, popteodor, reptil-1997, rieks, scarfac, scratch_pervert, SecAnswer, sephic, shalashaska, simmo_316, sonicfan20036, Space_Honky, Stephen., Ungahs, UzuNARUKi, VercettiCool, vitalij, X-GHOST-X, XGan, xplicit1, xSOADx
12-17-2013, 12:08 AM #119
Cooler
Supreme
Originally posted by SHAkA View Post
Hotline Miami everything unlocked! this is glitch game some trophy wont unlock but this will save you alot play the first chapter and try to get A+ for gold trophy solve the puzzle and play epilogue and you get both Thats It? and This is It 2 gold Smile for the others here is the guide You must login or register to view this content.

Warnning do not update the game!!!!! before you update you must get the A+ trophy

here is trophy for 60 to the car just play first chapter and finish it for the trophy to pop

60 to car doesn't pop. Deleted the patch, went to the car 20 times and still no trophy. How do I get it?
12-17-2013, 12:35 AM #120
xplicit1
Do a barrel roll!
thanks for this
12-17-2013, 04:42 AM #121
Mr.Alfredo
Samurai Poster
This game is fucking bull...

& that's all i have to say.

Also the only trophy i got was the "60 to car" how do i get the others?
Last edited by Mr.Alfredo ; 12-17-2013 at 04:45 AM.
12-17-2013, 11:33 AM #122
Cooler
Supreme
Originally posted by Mr.Alfredo View Post
This game is fucking bull...

& that's all i have to say.

Also the only trophy i got was the "60 to car" how do i get the others?

How did you get 60 to car? Its the only trophy I have left.

EDIT: You have to keep the savedata.bak file within the save as that makes it a completely different save making the 60 to car trophy pop.
Last edited by Cooler ; 12-17-2013 at 07:09 PM.
12-28-2013, 03:52 AM #123
Andres_BMX
Do a barrel roll!
Does this save unlocks any other trophies?
12-29-2013, 05:46 AM #124
Andres_BMX
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Honky View Post
thanks for yet another great save shaka, just quickly tested it and you dont even need to finish the level with an A+ to get the trophy
also it pops trophies for using every gun etc and it popped trophy 4 all puzzles pieces when you go into puzzles Smile
ill play around some more

Hey dude by any chance did you download any update of the game? I mean, how did you manage to get all those trophies.
02-14-2014, 02:06 PM #125
Thank you!
02-22-2014, 01:33 PM #126
dellboy81
Vault dweller
i dont understand i used the top save, it had only 2 levels unlocked. i got the go to car trophy after 1 level, but it wasnt useful for anything else my save was further into the game.

i made sure to include the .bak file, didnt update patch - any pointers?
02-22-2014, 05:20 PM #127
SHAkA
League Champion
Originally posted by dellboy81 View Post
i dont understand i used the top save, it had only 2 levels unlocked. i got the go to car trophy after 1 level, but it wasnt useful for anything else my save was further into the game.

i made sure to include the .bak file, didnt update patch - any pointers?

for the car trophy you need to play the first chapter repeat the save chapter until you get the trophy.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo