07-01-2013, 02:46 PM #1
SHAkA
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hotline Miami everything unlocked! this is glitch game some trophy wont unlock but this will save you alot play the first chapter and try to get A+ for gold trophy solve the puzzle and play epilogue and you get both Thats It? and This is It 2 gold Smile for the others here is the guide You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

Warnning do not update the game!!!!! before you update you must get the A+ trophy

here is trophy for 60 to the car just play first chapter and finish it for the trophy to pop
You must login or register to view this content.

LINK FIXED!
Last edited by SHAkA ; 05-28-2015 at 06:46 AM.

The following 69 users say thank you to SHAkA for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, $$$ DANGER $$$, Analeise, azizX, bejekas, BigTrain, Bizrrr, brd23, Carbonox35, coma199402, Dean7, drexyl, Ember2012, Gabberhard, gigarata, Gravey, Grumpy Old Men, gsepp, GYNOUGH, hallofinjustice, Harvester51, Herrkulez, in4x, Iseppina, ishotboston, isigo, Jaytech, jhonatan garcia, jobone233, keeks7, L-Griever, Lemons, Mago de Oz, mark1, mexi001, mister-mistery, Mnemonic7, Monkeydad1977, NegativeZEN, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, PapaHacks, PatrickVZ, PC_, PEMDAS, Pferd, pierro76600, Platina, poetic410, popteodor, reptil-1997, rieks, scarfac, scratch_pervert, SecAnswer, sephic, shalashaska, simmo_316, sonicfan20036, Space_Honky, Stephen., Ungahs, UzuNARUKi, VercettiCool, vitalij, X-GHOST-X, XGan, xplicit1, xSOADx
10-23-2013, 08:31 PM #65
setsae
Climbing up the ladder
i got the A+ on act 1 , you need to use the knife guy and combo the entire level.

was piss easy after i got the hang of it !

save worked just fine !
10-23-2013, 08:44 PM #66
SHAkA
League Champion
Originally posted by Dean7 View Post
I know how to use a save resgner that's not the problem because if that was the case I would have never got the trophies. The problem is I don't have all the masks unlocked.

i left one mask should unlock on the second level.
10-23-2013, 09:40 PM #67
Dean7
Little One
Originally posted by SHAkA View Post
i left one mask should unlock on the second level.

I made it to the third level. Four masks have been unlocked the rest say unavailable. Richard, Rasmus, Tony, and Aubrey masks are unlocked.
10-23-2013, 10:19 PM #68
setsae
Climbing up the ladder
I made it to the third level. Four masks have been unlocked the rest say unavailable.
Richard, Rasmus, Tony, and Aubrey masks are unlocked.

Originally posted by SHAkA View Post
the 60 car trophy save is for 1 trophy for the A+ use this save without the update You must login or register to view this content.

i used the save there and got the mask trophy from it as well , my guess is your used the 60 car save

The following user thanked setsae for this useful post:

SHAkA
10-23-2013, 10:27 PM #69
thank you Smile
Last edited by kankuro33 ; 10-23-2013 at 10:35 PM.
10-23-2013, 10:34 PM #70
setsae
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by kankuro33 View Post
can anyone tell me how can i play epilogue to get Thats It? and This is It ?

That's It?
Beat the epilogue

During Chapter 19,
do not use the computer. Instead go straight down into the sewer and talk to the people down there.

This Is It
Beat the epilogue with secret ending

To get the secret ending you'll need to have all the puzzle pieces, and solve the puzzle.
Once you've done this, use the computer in the Nineteenth chapter and then head down into the sewer.
Speak to and kill the two people down here, then return to your bike to get the trophy.
10-23-2013, 10:36 PM #71
SHAkA
League Champion
Originally posted by kankuro33 View Post
can anyone tell me how can i play epilogue to get Thats It? and This is It ?

you need to solve the puzzle its IWASBORNINTHEUSA Once you've done this, use the computer in the Nineteenth chapter and then head down into the sewer. Speak to and kill the two people down here, then return to your bike to get the trophy.
10-23-2013, 11:08 PM #72
Dean7
Little One
Originally posted by setsae View Post
i used the save there and got the mask trophy from it as well , my guess is your used the 60 car save

What other save are you referring to? The only save I see is the 60 to car. Which is the original save OP posted.
10-23-2013, 11:09 PM #73
setsae
Climbing up the ladder
What other save are you referring to? The only save I see is the 60 to car. Which is the original save OP posted.

the HOT save , click the picture in OP post - haha it is hidden ... muahahaha !

The following user thanked setsae for this useful post:

Dean7

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo