Post: Dragon's Crown PS3 Trophy Save Sets + Ultimate Starter Saves
07-31-2013, 12:56 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello all, welcome all. I'm certain that many of you are expecting Dragon's Crown game from Vanillaware, and we all know why. *major nosebleed in Sorceress' direction*

You must login or register to view this content.

The game has some tough trophies to crack, which you cannot obtain by loading other person's saves. However, I can alleviate some stress by sharing several saves of mine on which I worked hard to put together.=D My saves are for Japanese PSN version, but since it has english voiceovers as well as english trophy list, I think it'll work for US version.

Download this RAR which contains saves you'll need to obtain most of the trophies for the game.

Note that's it's been a loooong time since I touched the game so unfortunately I don't exactly recall which save slot you have to load for particular trophy. Sorry about that folks.

- One of the saves is the best starter save! Start the game with max cash, 255 skill points as well as all six characters being on lv99. You'll be getting lv99 equipment straight off the bat, so you can shoot with stuff with up to 8 specs on it.

Upon loading the game, you can choose to load one of three data files (disregard Data 2 save, it has no value whatsoever).

1. Unfortunately upon checking on another account I confirmed you cannot get art collecting trophies by loading Data Data 1 of the save, and turning in the last quest. They have to be done individually, or perhaps by getting Museum Owner trophy.

2. On this particular data you have all nine talismans for the fight with Ancient Dragon on Normal difficulty. Fight and defeat it with Selvaria to obtain "Scintillating Sorceress" trophy (you have a ton of highend equips, making it entirely possible to solo it).

3. If you manage to defeat Ancient Dragon within 2 minutes on Normal, you get "Vanquisher" trophy.

4. After you kill AD, your talismans for Normal difficulty are gone. You have to gather them again by killing route B bosses before certain events occur in those battles. However, don't do it with sorceress. It's a waste of time, do talisman collecting with one of other heroes on the data file.

5. Get arrested 10 more times in the town by sliding twice into the dude with apples for "Crime and Punishment" trophy.

6. Enter Lucain's or Morrigan's shop and buy all items they have for sale for "Oniomaniac" trophy.

7. Enter the chapel and put to rest one of your boney companions for "Merciful Fossor" trophy.

8. Purchase any blessing that you have to pay for to get "Devout Follower" trophy.

9. Complete any course without taking damage to get "Unsullied" trophy. Best to take three NPC companions with you and let them do all the killing. Just be careful of traps and stray enemies. If one of them gets KOed anyway, click on his/her name when it says continue and you'll get "Savior" trophy. If no KO happens, worry not, eventually one of them will croak. Hehe.

10. Enter Labyrinth of Chaos, level 9-1 and fight thru Demon Lord to get "Order to Chaos" trophy. Best bring some real pals to nail this guy - at lv100 he's no pushover.

11. Load Data 3, choose Selvaria. This data has all nine talismans for Inferno difficulty. Pwn Ancient Dragon for "Blazing Hero" trophy, and defeat it within 4 minutes to get "The Destroyer" trophy. Like with Demon Lord, soloing or playing with 3 NPCs can be a challenge. Get friends!

12. Load Data 1, and look at all other heroes from slots 2-7. They're all lv99, each with 255 skill points to distribute as you see fit. I've completed tutorial mission as well as visit to Ancient Temple for all of them, so that you don't have to meddle around with that. But alas, I did mess up a tiny bit. Create a new character for slot 8, complete tutorial for him/her, and slit Harpy's throat in Ancient Temple for "The Adventure Begins..." trophy.

13. CREDIT TO SETSAE!

Use those saves to obtain following trophies: "The Adventure Begins", "The Stolen Scepter", "Lucain's Bones", "Subterranean Subterfuge", "Disappearing Damsels", "Royal Orb", "Purify the Sanctuary", "Rune Stones", "Draconic Dissertations", "Savior", "Talisman" and "Crime and Punishment" trophies.

14. Now you have to collect 9 talismans to be able to fight Ancient Dragon. Go to any of the nine dungeons (I think Chaos Maze will also be on the map, but don't enter Chaos Maze!) and always choose B routes for bosses that drop talismans. Kill one such boss for Talisman trophy, and kill all nine for Talismaster trophy. Again, highend equips allow you to solo these guys easily, plus you have a lot of money to revive yourself if you get accidentally killed, and you can bring lv99 NPCs.

Addendum to bullet 14. - almost all route B bosses have to be defeated either speedily or within certain parameters, otherwise you don't get a talisman.
A) "Speed is of the essence" strategy on Kraken, Gargoyle's Gate, Killer Rabbit and Chimera. If you take too long, boss dies or you're ejected from battle. Sayonara talisman.
B) "Stay where you are" strategy on Medusa and Red Dragon. If you retreat to the right in Medusa's initial battle screen, you can then defeat her in the lair, but you're screwed for a talisman. Similar for Red Dragon, where fight starts in a room with lots of treasure and a confined space. You can unlock a door to the right which leads to a long corridor where you're continuously pushed to the right. Kill Red Dragon in the corridor before it pushes you outside, or talisman is void.
C) "Use the key" strategy for Cyclops. Pick up the key and put it in the keyhole next to the door. Not doing so voids the talisman.
D) "Run away from initial battle to get help" strategy for Wraith. When it first appears, it's incredibly resilient to damage. Hack thru the wall to the right, on next screen pick up a torch and light a candle on the statue. Wraith now becomes more susceptible to damage, but you still have to hurry up. You have five statues to burn thru before Wraith decides you're taking too long and doesn't give you a talisman.
E) I found no evident way of failing Arch Demon battle.

15. After pwning Ancient Dragon, you get "Fantastic Fighter", "Amazing Amazon", "Dazzling Dwarf", "Epic Elf", "Wondrous Wizard" trophies. Naturally, you have to beat AD with respective class, they don't simu-unlock.
Saves for these five trophies available below!

16. Load up Data 1 of this save to have all Talismans ready on Hard difficulty!
Bash up Ancient Dragon to get "Hardcore Hero" trophy, and defeat it under 3 minutes to get "Conqueror" trophy.

17. Load up Data 1 of this save. Amazon has all talismans on normal difficulty ready for Ancient Dragon ownage. Pwn it to obtain "Amazing Amazon" trophy.

18. Load up Data 2 of this save. Elf has eight talismans on normal difficulty. Go to Lost Woods, choose B route and kill Killer Rabbit for "Talisman" and "Talismaster" trophies. Then fight Ancient Dragon to get "Epic Elf" trophy.

19. Load up Data 3 of this save. Pick three NPCs for your party (do Amazons), sign out of your PSN profile to disable others joining, and go to outskirts of the town. Between the bushes is a path leading to colloseum. Win one more battle to get "King of the Colloseum" trophy.
Then load Data 2 of this save. Fighter has all talismans on normal difficulty ready for Ancient Dragon ownage. Pwn it to obtain "Fantastic Fighter" trophy.

20. Load up Data 2 of this save, and go to Old Capital, B route. Kill Red Dragon, then in the camp toss red dragon's meat in any of two pans for fried version. Again go kill Red Dragon and in the camp toss its mean in any of two pots for boiled version. This will net you "Gourmand" trophy.

21. Load up Data 2 of this save. Wizard has nine talismans on normal difficulty. Fight Ancient Dragon to get "Wondrous Wizard" trophy. Then you'll have to create a new Dwarf (or use existing one) and complete his storyline as well to get "Museum Owner" trophy! I checked the Dwarf save I uploaded and much to my dismay I found that I already had all 57 pictures unlocked.

22. Load up Data 2 of this save. Chosen character is Wizard Percival. Do *not* change his equipment in bag number 2, and make sure that bag 2 is equipped. Go to Underground Labyrinth dungeon while on Hard difficulty and choose A route. It is important that you kill enemies with the staff that has around 2000 durability! On next screen get killed twice so that your Life Points are zero. Enter next room which is a library with three exits. Here you'll fight six wizards - kill all but one, then allow him to reduce you HPs to critical value and kill him as well. Equip the fire staff with 500 durability, unlock the right door and enter.

Here is a giant fungus colony with a lot of smaller fungi prancing around, and new ones coming out from the colony. Lure them to one side of the room, being careful that you're not knocked out. With most of them on one side of the room, jump to the other side, drink Large Power Potion, and then use the book for Meteor Storm. It takes a while to activate, so gauge your distance. Once the meteor falls, you'll get a crapload of damage output and hope that one of them exceeds 100000 damage. "Legendary Strike" trophy is yours. If you don't get it, just try again.

23. Load up Data 2 of this save. Dwarf has nine talismans on normal difficulty. Fight Ancient Dragon to get "Dazzling Dwarf" trophy.

24. The following trophies you have to obtain on your own.
"Insatiable Adventurer" - Go to any of nine dungeons on Inferno - best done with three real pals. Do not enter Labyrinth of Chaos, it doesn't count. Complete the dungeon by killing a boss of either route, it doesn't matter. When end screen results are displayed, pick left choice to continue adventuring. Once you clear all nine dungeons in a row *without* returning to town, the trophy unlocks. Be aware that the game has a tendency to freeze.
"Best of the Best" - this will likely unlock someway into adventuring for Insatiable Adventurer trophy. In a single adventure you must amass more than 5.000.000 points (again, be careful NOT to return to town as the score resets back to zero). Be aware that the game has a tendency to freeze.
"Three-star chef" - you must score over 50.000 points during single camp scene. It's where you cook and eat food. Best done with real pals who know how to cook food worth lots of points.
Trophies for collecting art
Last edited by Selvaria ; 01-25-2015 at 09:29 PM. Reason: Reupload to mediafire.

The following 63 users say thank you to Selvaria for this useful post:

605justin, Cloud, Analeise, ATLien, brd23, Bumcleaver, chaoszage, ChrisBalrog, clever21, cronos002, deavil, digital-devil, Draghonxian, Egg_Shen, firehawk1234, Harvester51, hateehc, Herrkulez, Isaac Clarke, Jb90, jkwxyz96, jobone233, JPClyde, juhssarah, kpoki, ksandros, kyatman, Lemons, Luffy2011, mexi001, mk2020, nabeil15, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, Neuro68, NitrousEU, NoblemanThief, p311, PC_, PoundofLife, ps3re, salbator, selvin santos, setsae, shadysmith, sheniqua, Shigumas, shuquico, snakeye71, SpiritOfTesla, SwordspiTTer, TanukiSuprise, TG5112, tskwerl, uaeonly, Uncle Ted, UzuNARUKi, wakawaka21, weatesand, WhyUMadKid, wiii, yzaasn, Zero4ph
07-31-2013, 01:31 PM #2
Please upload file to another server like mediafire. The link you provided is dead. Thanks!
07-31-2013, 01:36 PM #3
The link works now. I don't know why the link transformed into a bunch of question marks.O.o
07-31-2013, 02:23 PM #4
this is going to make allot of people happy.
07-31-2013, 03:24 PM #5
Thank you sir! You will make it easier for me to YouTube this game in a couple of weeks hahaha.
07-31-2013, 07:56 PM #6
Big thank you ^.^
08-01-2013, 05:15 AM #7
150coyote
Do a barrel roll!
thanks cant wait fir next week
08-01-2013, 10:19 PM #8
kpoki
Keeper
thanks nice starters.
08-05-2013, 04:52 AM #9
Did you get all the 99999999 gold legit or did you edit your save, cause whenever i try to edit my save the game says its corrupted when i try and load it....
08-05-2013, 06:58 PM #10
ty for the legendary strike save. finally i have platin. Dancing

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo