08-19-2013, 02:48 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey,

You must login or register to view this content.

This save gives you infinite shield which makes the hardest trophy King of the Skies way easier.
And because this is a starter save, it doesn't pop any trophies which will make you look like a cheater (it does pop 2 highscore trophies though), all of the trophies can be easily obtained with infinite shield though (it should last you 200 hours!)

IT DOES MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE A CHEATER, UNLESS YOU HAVE THE FIRST HIGHSCORE TROPHY ALREADY

But it's a grey area, since you could get 125 000 highscore in every mode but one, and then get 125 000 in 1 run to unlock both trophies. People may say it's unlikely, but some people put effort into making as many tropies pop at the same time...

All you need to do is be in drilling mode all the time untill a boss appears and then kill it, go back to drilling mode, repeat Winky Winky

After you have defeated the 4 original bosses (pre-patch bosses) you will get the trophy after you go gameover..

This trophy is very rare to get but extremely easy with this save, so enjoy Winky Winky

Don't buy any upgrades or you will increase the difficulty and spawn less bosses!

Also don't forget to resign the save to your profile and region!

Credit goes to NewDust for tutorial!

Edit:Turns out I edited the amount of drills instead of upgrades (THANKS NewDust for noticing) , but I replaced the link with my updated fixed save so it's working now!

Originally posted by BigTrain View Post
It's been brought to my attention that the save does pop the two score trophies, which of course, makes it completely obvious you've cheated lol... So those wanting to keep their trophy list looking legit, are completely misled by this.
Last edited by Ishimura ; 09-13-2014 at 08:43 PM.

The following 18 users say thank you to Ishimura for this useful post:

$$$ DANGER $$$, Archangel45, BASIA2001, BigTrain, Carramrod235, Ember2012, ForeverBailey, Isaac Clarke, jobone233, keeks7, NewDust, NuclearArmpit, selvin santos, tareksadoon, Vaibhav Singh, VercettiCool, WillDemon, xSOADx
09-10-2014, 08:19 PM #11
ForeverBailey
Find me on Steam.
You could use it, but the advice I'd give is:

Play legit first, to unlock the "destroy 1,000 bad guys" trophy.
Because if you use this save, and pop the "get 125,000 score in every game mode" before killing 1,000 enemies, it's going to be obvious it's not legit.
I'd also say unlock "x100 multiplier" legit too, it's relatively easy, and is again, something you'd get way before you get the highscore trophy.

After you get "kill 1,000 enemies" and "x100" legit, then use this save, play a game, soon as you die get ready to quit the game. Once the first trophy "averagescorer" unlocks, quit. Then reload it, once you die again "highscorer" will pop.

But you should leave these for quite some time after your first 2 trophies, cause they are trophies that require you playing every game mode, so you wont get them that fast.

After you get them, you can try for "king of the skies" which is what I just got. While I was getting that, I randomly popped "black Holed" but luckily king of the skies took me hours to do cause you can still die if you don't drill through asteroids, and there are enemies that can freeze you which disables your drill, so you really have to pay attention, it's not "You definitely cant die with infinite shield".

After you get those, get the rest legit. They'll be pretty easy with the infinite shield.
09-10-2014, 09:31 PM #12
Nice tips but a bit late! I think people who post untested savegames should be infracted. Why do others have to be the guinea pigs? If you have the ability to hack savegames you very sure are able to test the shit on your own!
09-13-2014, 02:52 AM #13
ForeverBailey
Find me on Steam.
I think it should be ok to post untested saves, thats why there's a tag "untested". You've done all the work, let someone else test it and tell you if its wrong and how to fix it etc etc.
What isn't right is claiming "it doesn't pop any trophies which make you look like a cheater". If you're going to claim that, then you HAVE to have tested it.

Also, I don't think you can actually get 100% using this save. The Wingcannon is edited so it shows full in the shop, but the bar is faded and there's no library entry.
So there's very little point to getting any other trophies apart from King of the Skies using this save.

So I change my original plan to this:

Play the game through legit. Max out the ships things in the shop, get all the library entries.
Then after that, use this save for the points trophies, and King of the Skies.
09-13-2014, 04:00 AM #14
hess47
League Champion
Originally posted by ForeverBailey View Post
I think it should be ok to post untested saves, thats why there's a tag "untested". You've done all the work, let someone else test it and tell you if its wrong and how to fix it etc etc.
What isn't right is claiming "it doesn't pop any trophies which make you look like a cheater". If you're going to claim that, then you HAVE to have tested it.

Also, I don't think you can actually get 100% using this save. The Wingcannon is edited so it shows full in the shop, but the bar is faded and there's no library entry.
So there's very little point to getting any other trophies apart from King of the Skies using this save.

So I change my original plan to this:

Play the game through legit. Max out the ships things in the shop, get all the library entries.
Then after that, use this save for the points trophies, and King of the Skies.

God mode save would nice
09-13-2014, 05:24 AM #15
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by Ishimura View Post
Hey,

You must login or register to view this content.

This save gives you infinite shield which makes the hardest trophy King of the Skies way easier.
And because this is a starter save, it doesn't pop any trophies which make you look like a cheater, all of the trophies can be easily obtained with infinite shield though (it should last you 200 hours!)

All you need to do is be in drilling mode all the time untill a boss appears and then kill it, go back to drilling mode, repeat Winky Winky

After you have defeated the 4 original bosses (pre-patch bosses) you will get the trophy after you go gameover..

This trophy is very rare to get but extremely easy with this save, so enjoy Winky Winky

Don't buy any upgrades or you will increase the difficulty and spawn less bosses!

Also don't forget to resign the save to your profile and region!

Credit goes to NewDust for tutorial!

Edit:Turns out I edited the amount of drills instead of upgrades (THANKS NewDust for noticing) , but I replaced the link with my updated fixed save so it's working now!

It's been brought to my attention that the save does pop the two score trophies, which of course, makes it completely obvious you've cheated lol... So those wanting to keep their trophy list looking legit, are completely misled by this.

Can you please edit your OP with this information! Until you can i'm just going to edit it for you. :yes:
Last edited by BigTrain ; 09-13-2014 at 06:49 AM.

The following user thanked BigTrain for this useful post:

ForeverBailey
09-13-2014, 05:42 AM #16
BLUE-DRAGON
Do a barrel roll!
thank you man

The following user thanked BLUE-DRAGON for this useful post:

BigTrain
09-14-2014, 04:43 PM #17
ForeverBailey
Find me on Steam.
Originally posted by Ishimura View Post

And because this is a starter save, it doesn't pop any trophies which will make you look like a cheater (it does pop 2 highscore trophies though), all of the trophies can be easily obtained with infinite shield though (it should last you 200 hours!)

Are you sure all the trophies can be obtained? because you edited the wingcannon stats, and there's no library entry for it for the Tolkienesque trophy, and you can't do anything with it in the shop.
I am a bit worried about putting in all the time to max every stat in the shop, and then finding out I can't get the "tolkienesque" and "Check out my Shop" trophies, and have to do the entire game all over again.

If you aren't sure, is there any way we can edit the radioshield stats without editing the wingcannon?
Because the Radioshield worked fine, there's a library entry for it. It's a bit weird the same didn't happen for the wingcannon. o.o
09-14-2014, 05:48 PM #18
Are you sure all the trophies can be obtained? because you edited the wingcannon stats, and there's no library entry for it for the Tolkienesque trophy, and you can't do anything with it in the shop.
I am a bit worried about putting in all the time to max every stat in the shop, and then finding out I can't get the "tolkienesque" and "Check out my Shop" trophies, and have to do the entire game all over again.

If you aren't sure, is there any way we can edit the radioshield stats without editing the wingcannon?
Because the Radioshield worked fine, there's a library entry for it. It's a bit weird the same didn't happen for the wingcannon. o.o

Hmm, good question.

If you are familiar with hex editing, decrypt the save with bruteforce and set the value to something normal for the wingcannon thingy.
Every byte you remove needs to be added somewhere else, (which is why the highscore trophies pop, I added bytes there),

Or you can just set the value of that library entry from 0 to 1, which will unlock it...

The following user thanked Ishimura for this useful post:

ForeverBailey
09-14-2014, 05:54 PM #19
hess47
League Champion

Just use 100% save it's on here

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo