08-22-2013, 11:04 AM #1
Uncrwnd KNG
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Ok Guys, here i have a level 99 Save 4 u. U Just need 6950 xp to level 100. Btw it isnt possible to make saves for trophys, cause u need to do the specific things by urself. If u need help just watch powerpyx videoguides or any other Smile

And here are the download Smile

The following 28 users say thank you to Uncrwnd KNG for this useful post:

a.m0rad, AmmarA1, Andyman88, ASTDaywalker, BASIA2001, bejekas, cielphantomhive, Dillon, Divine Blisses, Fapping Machine, fbrfbr, Feraligatr92, fever, Im A Stig, Lucas Mace, mark1, MilkDudHero, ps3-gamer, ps3re, RuthlessGangsta, scratch_pervert, SOLOSPYT, srandys74, storm2502, TheForce, TheHatedOne, VercettiCool, volcomsd615

The following 2 users groaned at Uncrwnd KNG for this awful post:

Citadel, GFM
08-22-2013, 05:30 PM #11
JamesDRobbins
Climbing up the ladder
i did what you said and for some reason its not working
Last edited by JamesDRobbins ; 08-25-2013 at 06:24 AM.
08-22-2013, 05:55 PM #12
srandys74
NextGenUpdate Elite
I love you man. Wish I can thank x100. I hope level 75 pops as well since only have these 2 trophies left.

Do I use my buffer.bin or your buffer.bin after resign?? I'm getting error in game when trying either.
08-22-2013, 06:51 PM #13
migjack
Can’t trickshot me!
Ah ok :(

but I is not Xploder someone wants to resign me my save?
08-22-2013, 07:55 PM #14
I try this save but for some reason it keep sayin failed loading, can anyone help me out, i'm trying the NPU format.
08-22-2013, 08:15 PM #15
This save does not work for the digital version for the US., failed to load, save corrupted, i even try copying the buffer.bin after resigning it, not thing, do you think it's because of the 2gb update? anyone help me out please?
08-22-2013, 10:10 PM #16
Originally posted by Lightswords View Post

Ok Guys, here i have a level 99 Save 4 u. U Just need 6950 xp to level 100. Btw it isnt possible to make saves for trophys, cause u need to do the specific things by urself. If u need help just watch powerpyx videoguides or any other Smile

can you upload your original level 99 save before you changed the region and resigned and ill change it myself because the way you did it wont work no matter wat i try and i tried a different save from friend and it worked so you did something to corrupt the save
08-22-2013, 10:24 PM #17
does not work with us disc version the save is corrupted i have converted save from friend on this game and it works so you must have uploaded corrupt save i have the us 1.01 version disc
08-22-2013, 10:33 PM #18
Originally posted by JamesDRobbins View Post
i did what you said and for some reason its now working

can you upload your save since you got it working i really wana be level 99 so i can pop level 100 trophy and that save wont work for me maybe if you got it working it will work now
08-22-2013, 10:39 PM #19
Originally posted by Lightswords View Post

The EU Disc version dont work buddy, ill try all what u say and still dont work... i use bruteforce cause xploder expire :(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo