Post: Metro Last Light - "NON-DLC" Redemption Save (EU-Disc)
09-13-2013, 05:10 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys as promised in my request of this save i had to make one my self this trophy left me frustrated for a while as the save sets in NGU had a DLC save for this trophy and most of us wudn't spend $6 for the shitty DLC or the save itself. Hope this helps and saves a lot of time for people who are looking for this trophy at least a play through.

PS: i dont mean any disrespect for the guys who made the save sets as i happened to use em myself except this trophy so my intention is to only help the needy not to discourage or compete among the NGU members or brothers peace.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 26 users say thank you to yung2die for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, Ajpostali, cok3, coma199402, cronos002, DJR_Supreme, DKmoonDX, el-chachi, Elena Fisher, elmasaya, gogeta62, HUYI82, JPClyde, ksandros, Padavona, Richard., scarfac, selvin santos, Sofakingkiller, sonicfan20036, STIGMATA, sunil88, Uncle_Bryn, xcela, xorissao, XxHakerxX
02-03-2014, 12:01 PM #2
thanx man
02-03-2014, 10:56 PM #3
Uncle_Bryn
Do a barrel roll!
Awesome, many thanks
02-04-2014, 01:24 PM #4
Thank you, needed them Smile
02-04-2014, 03:37 PM #5
Originally posted by yung2die View Post
Hey guys as promised in my request of this save i had to make one my self this trophy left me frustrated for a while as the save sets in NGU had a DLC save for this trophy and most of us wudn't spend $6 for the shitty DLC or the save itself. Hope this helps and saves a lot of time for people who are looking for this trophy at least a play through.

PS: i dont mean any disrespect for the guys who made the save sets as i happened to use em myself except this trophy so my intention is to only help the needy not to discourage or compete among the NGU members or brothers peace.

Hey..I have tried your save but the game does not let me continue or select chapters, I've already tried to change the code BLES01867 to NPEB01369 but then it shows data corrupted.

BTW, I am using Bruteforce.
02-11-2014, 12:04 PM #6
Hey guys, so I have managed to use this save but Redemtion didn't pop up. I only got "Shadow Ranger".

Has anyone got Redemption?
02-19-2014, 10:00 AM #7
Originally posted by mrgadgetguy View Post
Hey guys, so I have managed to use this save but Redemtion didn't pop up. I only got "Shadow Ranger".

Has anyone got Redemption?

Can anyone reply ? How do I get redemtion?
02-19-2014, 12:19 PM #8
DJR_Supreme
My boy Gon
I got Redemption using the save.
Can anyone reply ? How do I get redemtion?
02-19-2014, 07:22 PM #9
Originally posted by Supreme View Post
I got Redemption using the save.

Did you kill soldiers/flame guy? I think I only killed flame guy and got shadow trophy. Not sure what I am doing wrong
02-19-2014, 07:42 PM #10
zero.nam3
Do a barrel roll!
Did you kill soldiers/flame guy? I think I only killed flame guy and got shadow trophy. Not sure what I am doing wrong

With this save it wont pop.

Try D6 save from this thread.

And, you can kill ALL enemies Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo