10-01-2013, 08:40 PM #1
shadysmith
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here's a few saves for you guys:

You must login or register to view this content.

You should be in a save room in Olympus. Just head up to the locked door, use the Room to Rewards card, open the treasure chests within and you should get Treasure Hunter. Head back out and leave the save room through the other exit and throw an object at an enemy to get Ace Striker.

NOTE: Some people have reported having issues obtaining the Treasure Hunter trophy. If it does not pop for you, try loading the System Data (located at the bottom of the post) and see if that works. Results may vary, as some have gotten the trophy without using it.

With this, you should start in Hollow Bastion. Head into the open door and talk to the moogle. Buy everything in his shop and you should get Regular Customer. If you don't, try leaving the room, then face the door, press triangle, and select the card with the moogle image on it and buy more from him.

Saved right before the 100 Acre Woods. Go through the story (which consists of minigames) to get Mini-game Maniac Sora at the end. Each minigame related trophy's requirements are these:

Veggie Master - Get a score of 150 points or higher in the Veggie Panic mini-game
Ace Pilot - Get a score of 500 points or higher in the Balloon Glider mini-game (Basically, collect all the spheres)
High Jumper - Get a score of 120 points or higher in Tigger's Jump-a-Thin mini-game
Sky Diver - Get a score of 2,000 points or higher in the Whirlwind Plunge mini-game
Bee Buster - Clear all 70 bees within 1 minute and 40 seconds in the Bumble-Buster mini-game

Help for clearing these minigames can be found here: You must login or register to view this content.

With this save, choose the first save slot, then go through the door and fight Marluxia (you have unlimited health and a pretty good deck, especially when you use Roxas' card (which can be found by pressing Select)). This should net you both Character Professor Sora and Storyteller Sora. Proceed to defeat Marluxia's final forms and you should obtain Novice Player Sora, Undefeated, The Truth, A Slumber to Remember and No Escape (not necessarily in that order XD). You could also start a Reverse/Rebirth game, finish the first level and get Confronting the Darkness since this mode unlocks after beating the game once.

My apologies for not making a Level Master Sora save, but I'll do that when I start Standard mode.

Pick slot 1. Grab some moogle points (you can find some in the save room you spawn in) to get Moogle Mogul. Head into the next room and buy a couple card packs to get Battle Card Collector.

Use a White Room card on a door. Get into a battle with a White Mushroom ad press triangle three times, then X. This will activate Warp, destroying all the White Mushrooms and pop a premium card (this seems to happen 100% of the time). After the battle ends, you'll pop Premium Card Maker.

Load the first slot, make any room on whichever level you want a bounty room, and open the chest for a gold card. You'll get Card Master Sora and Record Keeper Sora.

Just make around 6 or 7 rooms and Room Creator should pop. Just use Tranquil Darkness cards (the ones numbered 0), as you'll have infinite.

Load the first slot. Press Start, then select Review Deck and then Edit Deck. Add a card with X and hit circle twice. If Expert Deck Builder doesn't pop, then repeat the process a couple more times and it should. Also, thanks to albelnox, if you load the second slot, you can get Sleight Master with this save by warping to Twilight Town and Hallow Bastion and use bounty cards until you get Warpinator and Reflect Raid respectively. You should get them after the first time you use a bounty card in the worlds.

Just load this up an go into a battle. As soon as you kill a heartless, Level Master Sora should pop. You can also get Tightrrope Walker by allowing the heartless to attack you until you have a sliver of health remaining, then quickly use a cure card.

Just head to the door and defeat Marluxia, and after the credits you'll get Natural Player Sora. You have a powerful deck of Ultima Weapons (numbered 9, 8 and 7) and Metal Chocobos (also umbered 9, 8 and 7), along with 3 Mega Potions and a few enemy cards. You should be able to take out Marluxia's two forms without any trouble with this, but you can edit it as you see fit. Given that, you can also use this save to get Card Breaker no trouble since you have such high numbered cards and can break nearly any card an enemy throws at you. (I got 290 by the end and I didn't even bother fighting heartless AT ALL (unless I was forced to by the story)) You can also get Interceptor by constantly using Sleeping Darkness cards (you have practically infinite) and striking the still enemies before battle.

Same as above. Just go defeat Marluxia and after the credits you'll get Proud Player Sora.

-Riku Saves -

Head into the next room (heading towards the exclamation room on your map) and head towards the door. Engage in a battle with one of the three heartless that should spawn and win about 3 or so duels (match one of your cards numerically with the enemy card a heartless uses, then press triangle. Spam the X button until you win. you shouldn't have trouble breaking the enemy cards. If you do, leave the room and use a Feeble Darkness card and try dueling the heartless there) to get Duel Master.

Just go through the door, defeat Replica Riku, go up the stairs and watch/skip the cutscene to claim the Challenge from the Inner Darkness trophy.

Load up the first save, fight a heartless and, after the battle, keep selecting the attack bonus every chance you get. You'll get Hard Hitter when you've finished selecting all your bonuses. (This will not get you Level Master Riku, as you'll only level up to around level 71).

Load up the first save ad head back to a previous room. fight a heartless and you'll get Level Master Riku. Go through the door in Conqueror's Respite (the room you came from) and you'll get Card Master Riku after the cutscene. Head up the stairs and after the cutscene you'll get Storyteller Riku

Head into the door and engage heartless until you find a Bouncywild (female version of Powerwild, except orange and with a red bow). You'll unlock Character Professor Riku and Record Keeper Riku. Return to the hallway and take the warp to B1F. Head through the level (it's only 2 other rooms. Use Sleeping Darkness map cards to make running through them easier and not worry about heartless) and engage Ansem. You have modded health and AP, so all you need to do is strike Ansem once to kill him. You'll obtain Overcoming the Darkness after the battle, and you'll pop Road to Dawn and Novice Player Riku after the credits.

Just head into the next room, give Ansem a love tap (a single hit will kill him) and you'll get Standard Player Riku after the credits.

Same as the previous one, except this one pops Proud Player Riku.

Single zip file containing all the saves: You must login or register to view this content.

Hopefully the saves work, as I haven't tested all of them myself. Feel free to share any saves you guys have created as well.

Upon request, here is my system data for KH:ReMIX - You must login or register to view this content. hopefully it will help, though you don't seem to need it for unlocking certain other trophies. Well, hopefully it helps someone.
Last edited by shadysmith ; 11-06-2013 at 10:47 PM. Reason: Added a single zip file with all saves

The following 50 users say thank you to shadysmith for this useful post:

ai470143920, albelnox, Alin_L, arcencielfw, atomiclock94, BeRnYGP, bluedeath96, BubbaDaBarb, coma199402, Digi Ohhh, DigitalDerision, DJR_Supreme, DONALD90, DoomFlake, drajes, Eggman85, Gabberhard, Grey07, Harley Quinn, Herrkulez, jazzjackrabbit, jkwxyz96, JonahTHD, kokoromialos, L-Griever, Last Doctor, luffykun, Meracle, metempsychosis, Miotheangel, NegativeZEN, Nippons, p311, ps3re, Raiki, Raizuken, Rich Davies, ripherup, Rukia_Kuchiki, sonicfan20036, SwordspiTTer, syraphin, UzuNARUKi, Velasol, warhawks83, wolfteam1218, yzaasn, Zero4ph
10-05-2013, 10:05 PM #11
Thank you VERY much Happy!!! i Literally LOVE you. I was trying to get enemy cards for ages and i didn't even get one >.>. I can finally get the plat, just need a few more trophies which i can do legit Happy. Once again, THANK YOU.

Also i had a look at your save and that latest save (not sure if others) You can also earn Sleight Master Smile. Just need:

WARPINATOR - Twilight Town Bounty Card
REFLECT RAID - Hollow Bastion Bounty Card

I also just tested this on a seperate file.
Last edited by albelnox ; 10-05-2013 at 11:31 PM. Reason: Additional Info
10-05-2013, 11:25 PM #12
L-Griever
You talkin to me?
First of all great work mate! Thank you for taking your time into making these useful saves for those who can't earn them and having bad luck! By the way shadysmith for record and other did you apply Bruteforce codes?

And last i have saves for story related but its BLES.

Edit: I am wondering if by applying Bruteforce cheats for jimmy's journal and other unlock trophies. Can someone tell if it works? Did anyone corfirmed that they work?
Last edited by L-Griever ; 10-05-2013 at 11:29 PM.
10-06-2013, 01:40 AM #13
shadysmith
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by albelnox View Post
Thank you VERY much Happy!!! i Literally LOVE you. I was trying to get enemy cards for ages and i didn't even get one >.>. I can finally get the plat, just need a few more trophies which i can do legit Happy. Once again, THANK YOU.

Also i had a look at your save and that latest save (not sure if others) You can also earn Sleight Master Smile. Just need:

WARPINATOR - Twilight Town Bounty Card
REFLECT RAID - Hollow Bastion Bounty Card

I also just tested this on a seperate file.

THANK YOU! I've been going crazy trying to figure out just what I was missing for Sleight Master. x-x I'll make an additional note on the Expert Deck Builder save I just uploaded. And thanks for the love. XD I doubt I'll be so lucky with finding the values for Interceptor and Card Breaker. I'll probably make a modded starter save with instructions on how to obtain these trophies more easily.

EDIT: Did you actually find Reflect Raid using whatever save you did? I've looked all around Hallow Bastion, using Calm Bounties like mad, and I haven't found it.

Originally posted by Griever View Post
First of all great work mate! Thank you for taking your time into making these useful saves for those who can't earn them and having bad luck! By the way shadysmith for record and other did you apply Bruteforce codes?

And last i have saves for story related but its BLES.

Edit: I am wondering if by applying Bruteforce cheats for jimmy's journal and other unlock trophies. Can someone tell if it works? Did anyone corfirmed that they work?

Thanks! Smile

Yeah, using codes to get all the cards doesn't do anything for Jimminy's Journal. All those codes do is give you the cards, but not the actual journal entries. I used Game Genie to get the cards, but noticed it never gave me the entries, so I needed to find where the coding was for the Card Index of Jimminy's Journal and that how I made the Card Master Sora save. I didn't apply any Bruteforce codes to the saves. I primarily used Game Genie.
Last edited by shadysmith ; 10-06-2013 at 02:12 AM.

The following user thanked shadysmith for this useful post:

L-Griever
10-06-2013, 02:42 AM #14
Originally posted by shadysmith View Post
THANK YOU! I've been going crazy trying to figure out just what I was missing for Sleight Master. x-x I'll make an additional note on the Expert Deck Builder save I just uploaded. And thanks for the love. XD I doubt I'll be so lucky with finding the values for Interceptor and Card Breaker. I'll probably make a modded starter save with instructions on how to obtain these trophies more easily.

EDIT: Did you actually find Reflect Raid using whatever save you did? I've looked all around Hallow Bastion, using Calm Bounties like mad, and I haven't found it.

Thanks! Smile

Yeah, using codes to get all the cards doesn't do anything for Jimminy's Journal. All those codes do is give you the cards, but not the actual journal entries. I used Game Genie to get the cards, but noticed it never gave me the entries, so I needed to find where the coding was for the Card Index of Jimminy's Journal and that how I made the Card Master Sora save. I didn't apply any Bruteforce codes to the saves. I primarily used Game Genie.

Weird o_o. I looked what sleights you were missing and cross referenced it with a video i had up. I used the 2nd slot one (the one without the 100% cards i believe.) And got it there.
this video will show you every sleight and you can just hunt the ones ^^ thats how i did it.

The following user thanked albelnox for this useful post:

shadysmith
10-06-2013, 04:20 AM #15
shadysmith
Pokemon Trainer
I used the 2nd slot one.

There was my problem, though it's weird that I couldn't find Reflect Raid on my first slot. O_o Anyhow, thank you much for the info! Happy
10-06-2013, 05:17 AM #16
There was my problem, though it's weird that I couldn't find Reflect Raid on my first slot. O_o Anyhow, thank you much for the info! Happy

No problem, Happy to help Smile And thank you for the saves. I basically have the plat done except for normal mode now Happy which i will start tomorrow
10-06-2013, 07:15 AM #17
shadysmith
Pokemon Trainer
No problem, Happy to help Smile And thank you for the saves. I basically have the plat done except for normal mode now Happy which i will start tomorrow

Funny you should say that. I'm as we speak playing through Sora's Story on normal. XD I'll probably do Proud with Sora next, then do the same difficulties with Riku since his story is technically faster and somewhat shorter. I just have to play through them since I can't find the code i nthe save that manages difficulty. Oh well. XD
10-06-2013, 09:15 AM #18
L-Griever
You talkin to me?
Funny you should say that. I'm as we speak playing through Sora's Story on normal. XD I'll probably do Proud with Sora next, then do the same difficulties with Riku since his story is technically faster and somewhat shorter. I just have to play through them since I can't find the code i nthe save that manages difficulty. Oh well. XD

So about the card you mentioned earlier what is the code? How do you know for what the code is for using hex? I believe its hard to find.. :(

As for the difficulty are you sure there aren't any? What about these codes for BLUS?

[Set Difficulty to Beginner] 00000481 00000000
[Set Difficulty to Standard] 00000481 00000001
[Set Difficulty to Proud] 00000481 00000002

And one question more.. Can i delete cheats to where it was? Because i applied Attack, Magic, Item and Summon Cards and when i go on Moogle it says that there is no more room for cards.. What should i do? When i delete some cards its still 50.
Last edited by L-Griever ; 10-06-2013 at 11:59 AM.

The following user thanked L-Griever for this useful post:

shadysmith
10-06-2013, 12:27 PM #19
Can you please give the saves in BLES format too? Because for a weird reason I can't convert it :(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo