10-05-2013, 03:44 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); OK NGU, as promised, all saves required for 100% in Urban Trial Freestyle are now uploaded.
This took some doing but what I rate as an 7/10 difficulty is now down to 1/10. Hope you all enjoy, cheers.

These saves are for the PS3 version of the game. I do not know if they can or will work for Vita.

It's a lifestyle // Set a 5 star rank in every level
I've uploaded two different saves to test. The first has 199/200 stars obtained, so by unlocking the last one you are guaranteed to get the trophy. The second save has all 200 stars obtained. Thanks soad08 for testing:

Originally posted by soad08 View Post
tested it, if you use the 200 star save you just have to complete an track (not sure about training as it doesnt have stars) and the trophy for obtaining all 5 stars on each track will pop Happy really awesome job never thought i would get 100% as i wasnt even able to unlock all tracks xD

Edit: you have to use the save with 1 bag remaining for the cash bag trophy and you can use the 100% save for all other trophies Smile

Rough n' tough // Finish any track using only acceleration and brake
Must be done by yourself. Finish any track (one of the tutorials is probably best) without touching the right stick to adjust the rider.

Twist again // Make 500 flips total
Use any save and simply flip once.

Rise to the Challenge // Complete all Challenges
Simply start the last challenge and either finish it or let the clock run out.

Streets paved with gold // Find all the cash lying on the tracks
Use the save titled "1 bag remaining." All but one bag of cash has been found. The last one is located near the end of Oil Nightmare, where the bridge collapses over the storm drain. Use it as a ramp to reach the bag near the ceiling to the right.

Piece of cake // Complete a track without crashing
Must be done by yourself. This trophy real is a piece of cake to do though.

Free Spirit // Complete all tracks in Downtown Area
See The Great Getaway for details

Ripping up the Suburbs // Complete all tracks in Outskirts Area

Conquering the depths // Complete all tracks in Underground Area

Warehouse Wasteland // Complete all tracks in Industrial Area

The Great Getaway // Complete all tracks in Train Depot Area
Use any save and complete any level. Trophies for all five areas will pop, one after the other.

Mayhem // Crash 100 times
Use any save and simply crash once.

All three saves located here: You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks to soad08 for testing out the first save I uploaded Smile
Last edited by spoiledgoodies ; 11-02-2013 at 12:44 AM. Reason: Added complete save and guide

The following 28 users say thank you to spoiledgoodies for this useful post:

19willy74, Cloud, CronicImpulse, DarkByke, deavil, Draghonxian, Elduder, Gaz1205, Grumpy Old Men, Herrkulez, Lemons, LibertyCity1983, lolik, Mago de Oz, mexi001, moecage, PC_, peace_man, ps3re, saucisse, selvin santos, setsae, SHAkA, stwowner, The_Fallen, VercettiCool, wakawaka21, xSOADx
11-08-2013, 02:47 AM #20
Originally posted by CronicImpulse View Post
When i load up the 1 bag remaining save there is no bag of cash there it says i have all the cash for every level.

Have you tried the other saves? I may have mis-labelled them.
If you can't get it working, here's my original save soad08 tested: You must login or register to view this content.
Let me know how it goes...
11-08-2013, 07:02 PM #21
Originally posted by spoiledgoodies View Post
If you can't get it working, here's my original save soad08 tested: You must login or register to view this content.

Yeah i figured you may have mislabeled them by accident so i tried them all it still wasnt there. Ill try that save, thanks a lot for the response. Ill re try the other saves incase i am just blind.
11-08-2013, 07:59 PM #22
Originally posted by spoiledgoodies View Post

I apologize for my stupidity the bag of cash was there all the saves work great thanks for the 100% !
11-09-2013, 02:04 AM #23
Originally posted by CronicImpulse View Post
I apologize for my stupidity the bag of cash was there all the saves work great thanks for the 100% !

No worries. Glad they worked for you Smile

The following user thanked spoiledgoodies for this useful post:

CronicImpulse
11-10-2013, 12:23 AM #24
how to install??
12-20-2013, 03:09 AM #25
Originally posted by Matheuslira234 View Post
how to install??

Not sure I follow?
You'll need to resign whichever save you're after once you've added your param.sfo. Hopefully this points you in the right direction.
12-20-2013, 11:41 AM #26
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by Matheuslira234 View Post
how to install??

You must login or register to view this content.
02-05-2014, 01:44 PM #27
fantastic work guys!!!!
thank you
04-20-2014, 01:11 PM #28
hess47
League Champion
Thanks. Just bought this for 99.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo