Post: Battlefield 4 Full Saveset! No Resign Needed! US & EU 37/37 Campaign Trophies
10-31-2013, 09:46 AM #1
LaughTracks
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hello NGU, I have made my own Battlefield 4 Full Saveset! 37/37 Campaign Trophy Saves!

All Trophy Saves Completed! Smile

all credit by me~

and for this NGU member Abdulla75 uploaded the save for Above and Beyond The Call and Patience is a Virtue Trophies.
You must login or register to view this content. Smile

and BIG THANKS to my homie crischevelle572 for the Hard Difficulty Trophy Save!
You must login or register to view this content.

i know the story is short, BUT making these saves are kinda hard, cause it saves at random spots. checkpoints. I make my Savesets very organized and all saves have a 'READ ME' file.

all the saves are US & EU, they are registered as BLANK users. so no resigning needed!

I tested it on my testing account, works for me Smile

and I'm willing to help boost or just squad up online, message me? PSN: In_Her_Own_Words

[UPDATE] - Above and Beyond The Call and Patience is a Virtue added, both trophies pop up at same time after cutscene and [9th Collectible] save fixed

[UPDATE #2] - EU Saveset added!

[UPDATE #3] - Full Arsenal and Well Placed Trophy Saves added!

[UPDATE #4] - Hard Difficulty Trophy Save added! and the Shawshank Trophy Save fixed! Happy

[US] Download Link:
[Mediafire]

[EU] Download Link:
[Mediafire]

Originally posted by meinname View Post
can confirm the eu set works perfect

Originally posted by SkyEagle
I'm from EU and the hard save is working 100% :yes:

please enjoy this song

UPDATE - People are having issues about the saveset due to the Update Patch. like on my other Saveset for GTA V. all these saves were made before the game had any updates/patches. so delete your Game Data (patches) and start the game without updating. and the saves should work.

Originally posted by xiipord View Post
GUYS USE THIS SAVE FILE (OFW) Just resign and It should work heres the trophies I got!
This save is on hard (last mission) just press continue
- Tombstone
- Wolf
- fish
- Guns at dawn
- took a casual look around
- for the people (choose Irish)
- for the cause (choose Hannah)
- and many more
I got these trophies on June 5, 2014 so I can confirm they work!
Save download: You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy Smile
Last edited by LaughTracks ; 08-12-2015 at 06:38 AM. Reason: added quote with updated saves

The following 88 users say thank you to LaughTracks for this useful post:

A75G, albertolini83, Anselmo Ricci, azmo85, BASIA2001, bejekas, bigburt82, BigZaNe2011, chapu23, clever21, cobrag7, crischevelle572, danilo_BR, DeanVVinchester, Riften, dragak, Drumma516, ElijahMikalson, floyd1369, follower, Gamer Princet, GodofHosting, Grumpy Old Men, hateehc, Herrkulez, iHackModz77, ImIrIsH, Isaac Clarke, Iseppina, J-Woww, Bichote, Jakartacoc1, Jaytech, JazzyJ, jerrmy12, JustHavingALook, Kaori912, King, klycik, kotringal, lolik, maiconnextgen, Major Meat Bone, mark1, mastakiller13, moecage, TheChosenOne, p311, Plathunter8, Platina, pman187, PounDJo0DoGz0r, predator13, Prolished, prototye76, kankuro33, ratt, RedDotDinosaur, rencas, rodrigohermes, ryu2050, selvin santos, setsae, sonicfan20036, SSgtHarrell, Stephen., SwordspiTTer, Tom1210, tommyt74, Ungahs, vcesDiablo, VercettiCool, vincentz36400, wakawaka21, Wastelandboy, weatesand, Wednesday 13, xIDAFG, xiipord, xLew--, xSOADx, yy26jet, yzaasn, ZaRaKiii
04-14-2014, 12:45 AM #164
DAFG20
Do a barrel roll!
erm it has a problem when u enter the game and you play the game when is loading the mission it gets freeze :( i try it with every single save even if u delete every single file from battlefield it doesnt work and i havent pass the campaing does that count ?
05-05-2014, 12:20 AM #165
Hi!
I know you posted this a while back but I'm still curious if it works, ever time I use a save I try to select the chapter/mission theres only a couple of them out of the 7. For instance the for the hard trophy there is only 6/7 missions available to select from. and the 28 collectable trophy save has only 4/7 missions to select from.
I deleted the patches. Also is there a difference in the EU save and the US i use the US but maybe i should change the region code from the EU maybe it'll work.

Thank you!
05-16-2014, 10:31 AM #166
bigburt82
Do a barrel roll!
I'm having issues with these saves.

If I use your saves on the current release of BF4 (1.10) I start at the beginning of the level, rendering the mission points saves (and others) useless.

If I delete all patches and use the standard BF install data, your saves do not load and I am stuck at a black loading screen.

Can anyone help please?
05-22-2014, 08:08 PM #167
DAFG20
Do a barrel roll!
they work some of them u dont need to delete anything
06-05-2014, 10:19 PM #168
Originally posted by DAFG20 View Post
they work some of them u dont need to delete anything

Can you name which ones work?
06-05-2014, 11:05 PM #169
DAFG20
Do a barrel roll!
Hmm........
1-the normal and harder difficulty
2-the 3 endings
3-all the saves for the collectives stuff
4-the trophies for the missions

The others like the points for the missions i havent tested but maybe they worked but maybe the saves for EU work because i used the US saves

Idk if im missing some add me on ps3 DAFG20 and check out my trophies

Also i recommend this guy trophie set for gta v i got all the trophies for story mode im working on the online trophies but they work 100%

Just get the save put it on ur USB and overwrite the files on ur ps3 no need to resign or delete patches they work with 1.11 new update Winky Winky
Last edited by DAFG20 ; 06-05-2014 at 11:11 PM.
06-06-2014, 01:12 AM #170
GUYS USE THIS SAVE FILE (OFW) Just resign and It should work heres the trophies I got!
- Tombstone
- Wolf
- fish
- Guns at dawn
- and many more
I got these trophies on June 5, 2014 so I can confirm they work!
Save download: You must login or register to view this content. *Updated and check 10/13/14

Enjoy Smile
Last edited by xiipord ; 10-13-2014 at 07:35 AM.

The following user thanked xiipord for this useful post:

LaughTracks
06-06-2014, 05:46 AM #171
LaughTracks
Little One
Originally posted by xiipord View Post
- Tombstone
- Wolf
- fish
- Guns at dawn
- and many more

Save download: You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy Smile

thanks man! may I post your comment in the thread? Smile
06-06-2014, 11:23 PM #172
Originally posted by InHerOwnWords View Post
thanks man! may I post your comment in the thread? Smile

You sure can Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo