11-06-2013, 12:30 AM #1
Richard.
Won't be active..
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Closed, don't have the saves anymore and haven't used any myself in a long time so can't help.
Last edited by Richard. ; 07-16-2017 at 01:55 PM.

The following 101 users say thank you to Richard. for this useful post:

4b11t, 605justin, Cloud, Alexander Green, andy619, BASIA2001, bearl, bejekas, bigburt82, BigTrain, blastman, bodo2008, brd23, candyman2720, cobrag7, CODHoster1337_, codmadz332, Creepzoid 0___0, CronicImpulse, cronos002, CYKApower, dapreacher23, Diego_Lazov, dormin, DragonSlayer67, ELiTE_KiLLER-86, Elk, escuridao96, Feinars, Fleek Designs, Gabberhard, Gandalf, GJx, gogeta62, Gustavowee2, Hadenkin, hateehc, Herrkulez, IP-Man, Isaac Clarke, Iseppina, ItzKitKat, Bichote, Jaytech, jedt, jhonatan garcia, josesant, JosSteec, Kaori912, kashiboy, KeGeeST123, KingSwitchY, Klauss, klycik, Kryptyk_, L-Griever, LaughTracks, lolik, LostSoulSiskel, mark1, Matador84, mauswanderer, mexi001, mister-mistery, Mr.Alfredo, MusicGamer, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, Nyctophilia, Obi1_KaBloMe, Penn45, pierro76600, Plathunter8, pololastation, popteodor, predator13, PROGAMERNM, Rich Davies, robmoore79, RussianProdigy, SayYO, Sean Alexander, selvin santos, setsae, SHAkA, ShatteredRavenX, simmo_316, Sirprizer, SwordspiTTer, thebestplayer, TheForce, TheMrB, Ungahs, VercettiCool, wakawaka21, werdgawd, wolfteam1218, X-GHOST-X, King, xLew-- and 1 other user.
11-06-2013, 10:00 PM #20
bearl
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Richard. View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

First and foremost I would like to say, I'm back with another save set. This being my 9th in total (so far). It's none other than Call of Duty: Ghosts. I would like to say that this is the easiest Call of Duty to complete on Single Player, Campaign is brilliant and I recommend playing through it before using my saves as that just ruins the experience.

If you're familiar with my threads on NGU then you would know what I like to help out as much as possible and I always like to keep things organised so basically everything is where it should be etc. I do remove my .SFO out of habit more than anything now but it's pretty simple on resigning saves without them and I will get to that in a second.

I hope you all come to appreciate the effort I put in and I hope every single save does what you need it to do. All save are mine before people questioning me. Also some people may also not like the fact that I have done a save set so early. It doesn't have to be used straight away, like I said I would recommend a playthrough first as most trophies are easy to pick up and it is an overall fun game (to me anyway).

If you are unsure about anything, or whether I left something out then please let me know and I'll get round to it ASAP.

Each save has a guide so you know what to do.

You will need a resigner

The Saves

Tutorial on how to resign

1. Download the save from the link provided
  2. Resign it to your own profile (Copy everything from my save into yours) with whatever resigner (Xploder/Bruteforce/KG/Whatever)
  3. Copy over to your PS3
  4. Load up your game, Resume it and continue.

hey old friendo nice to see a new save set from you!
thank you for your effort Smile))

The following user thanked bearl for this useful post:

Richard.
11-06-2013, 10:08 PM #21
Richard.
Won't be active..
Originally posted by bearl View Post
hey old friendo nice to see a new save set from you!
thank you for your effort Smile))

Bearl <3 thanks man! Actually did a recent game aswell instead of old ones. :P

The following user thanked Richard. for this useful post:

bearl
11-07-2013, 08:01 AM #22
What trophies pop?? Smile
11-07-2013, 08:27 AM #23
Richard.
Won't be active..
Originally posted by bodo2008 View Post
What trophies pop?? Smile

All saves have guides and are labeled with what trophies are obtainable, I would assume none pop on load if that's what you meant.

bodo2008
11-07-2013, 10:46 AM #24
Cloud
Life Savior

First and foremost I would like to say, I'm back with another save set. This being my 9th in total (so far). It's none other than Call of Duty: Ghosts. I would like to say that this is the easiest Call of Duty to complete on Single Player, Campaign is brilliant and I recommend playing through it before using my saves as that just ruins the experience.

If you're familiar with my threads on NGU then you would know what I like to help out as much as possible and I always like to keep things organised so basically everything is where it should be etc. I do remove my .SFO out of habit more than anything now but it's pretty simple on resigning saves without them and I will get to that in a second.

I hope you all come to appreciate the effort I put in and I hope every single save does what you need it to do. All save are mine before people questioning me. Also some people may also not like the fact that I have done a save set so early. It doesn't have to be used straight away, like I said I would recommend a playthrough first as most trophies are easy to pick up and it is an overall fun game (to me anyway).

If you are unsure about anything, or whether I left something out then please let me know and I'll get round to it ASAP.

Each save has a guide so you know what to do.

You will need a resigner

The Saves

Tutorial on how to resign

1. Download the save from the link provided
  2. Resign it to your own profile (Copy everything from my save into yours) with whatever resigner (Xploder/Bruteforce/KG/Whatever)
  3. Copy over to your PS3
  4. Load up your game, Resume it and continue.

good to see you "active" again bro many thanks Winky Winky cheers

The following user thanked Cloud for this useful post:

Richard.
11-07-2013, 10:52 AM #25
worked fine

thx
11-07-2013, 12:46 PM #26
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!

First and foremost I would like to say, I'm back with another save set.

Congratulations on another saveset.

I am torn with this game have played them all since #1 (CoD classic) and just not sure anymore - feels like the same game every year, although fair play I like what you've said about it being fun and that you would recommend, might try it on PS4 - fortunately or unfortunately (depending on peoples standpoints) we won't be doing a PS4 saveset for awhile anyway.

Anyway nice one for the saveset - much love & respect from the jedt fella!

The following user thanked jedt for this useful post:

Richard.
11-07-2013, 12:55 PM #27
Richard.
Won't be active..
Originally posted by jedt View Post
Congratulations on another saveset.

I am torn with this game have played them all since #1 (CoD classic) and just not sure anymore - feels like the same game every year, although fair play I like what you've said about it being fun and that you would recommend, might try it on PS4 - fortunately or unfortunately (depending on peoples standpoints) we won't be doing a PS4 saveset for awhile anyway.

Anyway nice one for the saveset - much love & respect from the jedt fella!

I was stood in the shop for about 20-30 mins looking at it having a full on debate with myself on whether or not to buy it. Honestly, people are moaning about the cut and paste thing from MW2. Yes that is a downfall but everything else is pretty good, Underwater fighting, space fighting.

18 missions, most are really good. Just really short and simple but it all builds up in the story and I think it's a pretty good one. Multiplayer I haven't played much so I can't go into much detail about it, but the new extinction mode is pretty fun..

No worries bud, thanks for the input.

jedt
11-07-2013, 01:05 PM #28
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
I was stood in the shop for about 20-30 mins looking at it having a full on debate with myself on whether or not to buy it. Honestly, people are moaning about the cut and paste thing from MW2. Yes that is a downfall but everything else is pretty good, Underwater fighting, space fighting.

18 missions, most are really good. Just really short and simple but it all builds up in the story and I think it's a pretty good one. Multiplayer I haven't played much so I can't go into much detail about it, but the new extinction mode is pretty fun..

No worries bud, thanks for the input.

Brilliant mate, can imagine you standing in (insert store name) saying "yes" "hmmm no" "shit yes" "balls no" "ffs yes" "bollox this no" "what's wrong with me yes" "played it all before no" "seriously yes" "I like men no" " fortunately I prefer women yes" and so forth...haha!

A friend picked up the PS3 version, might "borrow" his game, nick the code and download the PS4 version for a tenner.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo