Post: Merry Christmas and a very Prosperous New Year to the Trophies and Gamesaves Section
12-19-2013, 11:11 AM #1
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello All

Did something like this last year and wanted to do again here...just to pass on my regards to everyone working in this Section, as mentioned previously you guys work hard and try your best to deliver saves/exploits as quickly as possible...its tough but someone's got to do it!

A lot of people have come & gone over the last year, nice to see some of you establish yourselves as extremely reliable post some great saves and to help others out when you can, nice that some guys still remain in the section and do what they can when possible.

It's a funny section, people keep coming back - see if there are any Saves, Contributors with new games or for general laugh we have from time to time.

With CFW some prominent on PS3 its still amazing that so many of you post Savesets, your work really helps so many of us finish games in a semi legit way :whistle:

Just wanted to give a special nod to some of you who went above and beyond with your savefiles, savesets and guides:
A Massive thank you to ~ Gandalf (for everything), YnO, Lemons, SwordspiTTer, 19willy74, Xx_Dark_Punk_xX, mark1, SHAkA, X-GHOST-X, Ix Benere xI, soad08, XxCOD5DEVILxX, Jagger007, bearl, Mekanism, Space_Honky, Im A Stig, Vectriixx, PounDJo0DoGz0r, fakeshadow, jabber, ForeverBailey, Isaac Clarke, setsae, elite2011, Flash., PC_, zebbidy, VercettiCool, shadymathers, Big_Jonny, Howiiie, bilaljalook, D-one, Gotham_Shadow, NeoFrost, InHerOwnWords, SayYO, p78ch201, DEREKTROTTER, xLew--, Abdulla75, The_Gazra, Cooler, socia, bmo-beats, Jobone233, vincentz36400, tylerthegr8, maniyo, Stephen., PoundofLife, MEGANO5, Richard., Lightswords, DragonSlayer67, cloudedjudgemen, ziggy1234, 丂ony乃lack, Kyoshiro, joury070, ps3re, -Warhawk-, GreenTea101, chaosx6, NeoFrost, Smexeh, A Feral Popcorn, Hickey, gnat_ demon_eye, Plat & 4b11t ~ apologies if I forgot anyone its not my intention to insult anyone.

Anyway...congrats to those who worked hard and built a good reputation, hat doffed to the old crew for sticking with it - Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year to all.

Happy New Year to Everyone!
Last edited by jedt ; 12-31-2013 at 09:22 PM.

The following 32 users say thank you to jedt for this useful post:

-Warhawk-, ⚔Spanners⚔, $$$ DANGER $$$, 19willy74, BASIA2001, bejekas, blastman, Cooler, Dalmin, Drakefast, Drumma516, elite2011, Fly Away, Hadenkin, Hellstenen, Jaytech, mark1, mexi001, NeoFrost, PC_, pedrobandicoot, ps3re, ResistTheSun, Richard., selvin santos, skaterboy16, socia, Stephen., SwordspiTTer, TheForce, weatesand, YnO
12-20-2013, 06:06 AM #11
NeoFrost
Gym leader
Indeed, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.
12-20-2013, 08:27 AM #12
i wish you guys merry xmas and a happy new year. party hard!
12-20-2013, 11:40 AM #13
sonicfan20036
Error… Cat invasion!
Merry Christmas to everyone on here Smile And I really enjoyed helping people out on game saves this year Smile
12-20-2013, 03:54 PM #14
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by Warhawk
Happy holidays and a great 2014. May we never play a game without save set again....

Better steer clear of the PS4 for now awhile mate!
12-21-2013, 01:55 AM #15
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by YnO View Post
Merry christmas everyone.

Happy 2014.

Originally posted by mrrws View Post
Merry Christmas to you all & have a happy new year let the games saves/exploits continue & hopefully one day we can use our ps4 saves to help each other out! Smile

Love seen guys like ye, regardless of exploits & saves ye will always figure a way - cream rises to the top boys!
12-21-2013, 02:02 AM #16
Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to everyone! Happy
12-21-2013, 05:27 PM #17
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by 19willy74 View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Lol mate are all of your posts now via images?
12-21-2013, 05:55 PM #18
elite2011
Ultimate Trophy Collector
Happy new year to all. May it be full of legit trophies
12-21-2013, 07:16 PM #19
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Without the contributors to this section, it would not be a success. I would like to say thank you Smile
Hope the next set of consoles allows you to carry on making some great content. I have used a couple saves in the past from this section it saved me from save issues.
Have fallen in love with this trophy community not going to lie, it always nice to lurk along with pop in.

So from me have a Merry Christmas along with a great new year.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo