01-03-2014, 05:03 PM #1
SwordspiTTer
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); NGUS save/saveset contest for December was never posted because my internet was shut off for a few days and when it came back for some reason I couldn't load the forums up after I logged in. All is fixed now and the contest will restart once again on the 15th of this month.

The following 6 users say thank you to SwordspiTTer for this useful post:

Awesome_User, Cien, Herrkulez, Mago de Oz, mark1, YnO
01-03-2014, 06:15 PM #2
YnO
~♣°Yamata no Orochi°♣~
Originally posted by SwordspiTTer View Post
NGUS save/saveset contest for December was never posted because my internet was shut off for a few days and when it came back for some reason I couldn't load the forums up after I logged in. All is fixed now and the contest will restart once again on the 15th of this month.

ok man nice to see you are back.

The following user thanked YnO for this useful post:

SwordspiTTer
01-03-2014, 06:20 PM #3
Mago de Oz
Vault dweller
Maybe this month can participate december and january threads. Or I dont know, you decide Winky Winky .
01-03-2014, 08:52 PM #4
SwordspiTTer
Are you high?
Originally posted by YnO View Post
ok man nice to see you are back.

Thanks bro good to be back. I don't know why I couldn't stay in the forums. I logged in from homepage after it asked me to reset my password and after I did I clicked on forums and it placed me in the forums but logged out, it was weird.

Originally posted by Mrkubrick7 View Post
Maybe this month can participate december and january threads. Or I dont know, you decide Winky Winky .

Not my decision fully but good idea. Might put up two polls one for December and one for January I don't know. What does everyone think??
01-03-2014, 08:54 PM #5
YnO
~♣°Yamata no Orochi°♣~
Thanks bro good to be back. I don't know why I couldn't stay in the forums. I logged in from homepage after it asked me to reset my password and after I did I clicked on forums and it placed me in the forums but logged out, it was weird.

Not my decision fully but good idea. Might put up two polls one for December and one for January I don't know. What does everyone think??

there was a problem here on NGU.

half of members had that situation . including me.
the fix was erasing the cookies, but everything fixed now.
01-03-2014, 08:56 PM #6
SwordspiTTer
Are you high?
Originally posted by YnO View Post
there was a problem here on NGU.

half of members had that situation . including me.
the fix was erasing the cookies, but everything fixed now.

AHH that explains it. But good news that it is fixed.
01-03-2014, 09:09 PM #7
Mago de Oz
Vault dweller

Two polls would be great. I think that it is the best, because there are good saves this month.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo