01-14-2014, 08:07 PM #1
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello is been a while that I posted something but I kinda left trophies for a bit since I was studying but because I'm sick again I'm gonna be around more often xD.

So as the title say this is a save for the dlc, it's a EU save btw.

To start off for those who don't know there's a save for hard, orbs and treasures right You must login or register to view this content. (for treasures just dont update the game, if you already did just reinstall the game and dont update), save isn't mine is from a great member from the community.

You must login or register to view this content.

Well here is the save ---> You must login or register to view this content.

To be honest I could have done a save for dlc 1 but the dlc is so easy that you don't need a save.
And again to be honest I don't know if you can win all trophies from the DLC, all I know is that I focused on the hardest part which was the 17 medals, but I will write a guide as like you could.

1 - You start at the Great Temple on Normal difficulty, just beat the boss with full health to get El Diablo Costume trophy (remember El Diablo costume gives you life when you use melee so, you can take 2 - 3 hits from the boss, and on the first part you don't need full life, only on the second part).

2 - Although wasn't my point you can end the game with tostada to get a 1st DLC trophy.

3 - Go to the travel station and go to El Inferno, once there you have 16 medals done, so end last challenge (Challenge #15) and you get The medal related trophies as well as the El Portero trophy "Goooooooal"

4 - Go to Challenge #14 and do the Goat Fly trophy, which quite easy, just goat fly at start, pass trough the red vine and just use the chicken form to do the rest of the challenge.

5 - Go to Challenge #17 as Alebrije and finish it.

The following 10 users say thank you to Big_Jonny for this useful post:

BASIA2001, bigburt82, Dannyman, giovanni82, NewDust, Pferd, rencas, selvin santos, SHAkA, yatta
01-14-2014, 09:17 PM #2
SHAkA
League Champion
nice one jonny i know its easy from my side to platinum the game but your save will help many thanks.
01-14-2014, 10:36 PM #3
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by SHAkA View Post
nice one jonny i know its easy from my side to platinum the game but your save will help many thanks.

The save is basically for dlc Winky Winky offline goes all to you on your save, my save have all orbs but if people want the plat they need yours Winky Winky
03-08-2014, 11:00 PM #4
gm182
Save Point
Thankyou my friend! These medals are probably a pain in the ass to get, to be honest I find this game quite annoying so I'll be happy to snag all trophies with little to no effort.

THANKS!
03-24-2014, 12:17 PM #5
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
Originally posted by gm182 View Post
Thankyou my friend! These medals are probably a pain in the ass to get, to be honest I find this game quite annoying so I'll be happy to snag all trophies with little to no effort.

THANKS!

Thank you, I actually love te game, it's coming to the ps4 soon xD
01-13-2015, 01:40 PM #6
giovanni82
Do a barrel roll!
Thankssssss Big_Jonny Happy
03-02-2015, 04:55 PM #7
rencas
Haxor!
Many thanks!! big_jonny this also got me "who put this here" upon load.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo