01-17-2014, 08:04 PM #1
SwordspiTTer
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone I'm back with another saver this time for Hitman Contracts. I'm aware that there are save for this game particularly for what I'm uploading for but with that save everything pops all at once which makes things a bit fishy. However, I went through the game and beat it all legit and saw that I can at least contribute to it by uploading four different saves that unlock the weapon trophies in legit order. There is a guide included within the folder also SFO is erased so just add your own.

Either complete a mission within the save used or go to the training room and to the display of weapons.

You must login or register to view this content.

Also, here is the thread which has the trophies for Hitman contracts:

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by SwordspiTTer ; 01-17-2014 at 08:07 PM.

The following 19 users say thank you to SwordspiTTer for this useful post:

BASIA2001, jedt, joker_boy, L-Griever, mark1, Opazzum, Pferd, RageSoul51, raperorapero, ryu2050, selvin santos, SHAkA, simmo_316, SpiritOfTesla, The_Gazra, wakawaka21, xorissao, YnO
08-12-2017, 12:41 AM #11
AdeIe
Haxor!
Originally posted by xorissao View Post
If you use save 3 it will auto pop all weapons trophies, however the first one is Melee, so when it pops, turn off the PS3 Winky Winky Just found it a few mins ago
But you should try on a dummy account first to see the order they pop for you

There is no SFO files in any of these, i tried replacing it with my own and resigning but it just comes up as corrupt. What do i do to make them work??
08-12-2017, 02:17 AM #12
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by AdeIe View Post
There is no SFO files in any of these, i tried replacing it with my own and resigning but it just comes up as corrupt. What do i do to make them work??

make sure the folder name and the save directory are the same...look at the actual sfo...if you have a different region then the save and you use your sfo. change the save folder name to match the directory in your sfo...then resign as normal..should work..
08-12-2017, 02:40 PM #13
AdeIe
Haxor!
Originally posted by xenomage View Post
make sure the folder name and the save directory are the same...look at the actual sfo...if you have a different region then the save and you use your sfo. change the save folder name to match the directory in your sfo...then resign as normal..should work..

Worked but now when im in-game trying to load the save it reaches to 60% then crashes? region on the saves are NPUB and im NPEB..ive renamed and resigned them like you said..
12-19-2019, 06:03 PM #14
Unfortunately, it doesn't work. The files are missing their SFOs.
Last edited by Scarlet-Gear ; 12-19-2019 at 06:12 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo