01-17-2014, 08:04 PM #1
SwordspiTTer
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone I'm back with another saver this time for Hitman Contracts. I'm aware that there are save for this game particularly for what I'm uploading for but with that save everything pops all at once which makes things a bit fishy. However, I went through the game and beat it all legit and saw that I can at least contribute to it by uploading four different saves that unlock the weapon trophies in legit order. There is a guide included within the folder also SFO is erased so just add your own.

Either complete a mission within the save used or go to the training room and to the display of weapons.

You must login or register to view this content.

Also, here is the thread which has the trophies for Hitman contracts:

Last edited by SwordspiTTer ; 01-17-2014 at 08:07 PM.

The following 19 users say thank you to SwordspiTTer for this useful post:

BASIA2001, jedt, joker_boy, L-Griever, mark1, Opazzum, Pferd, RageSoul51, raperorapero, ryu2050, selvin santos, SHAkA, simmo_316, SpiritOfTesla, The_Gazra, wakawaka21, xorissao, YnO
01-18-2014, 02:10 AM #2
ryu2050
Treasure hunter
thanks a lot bro was waiting for it
12-24-2014, 02:54 AM #3
Mooneyhancan
Can’t trickshot me!
Melee weapons as well??
12-26-2014, 01:51 PM #4
Mooneyhancan
Can’t trickshot me!
Melee weapons???
02-13-2015, 04:12 AM #5
ATLien
Do a barrel roll!
How about some SFO's, so I can edit them myself?
02-21-2015, 03:00 PM #6
xorissao
Little One
Originally posted by SwordspiTTer View Post
Hello everyone I'm back with another saver this time for Hitman Contracts. I'm aware that there are save for this game particularly for what I'm uploading for but with that save everything pops all at once which makes things a bit fishy. However, I went through the game and beat it all legit and saw that I can at least contribute to it by uploading four different saves that unlock the weapon trophies in legit order. There is a guide included within the folder also SFO is erased so just add your own.

Either complete a mission within the save used or go to the training room and to the display of weapons.

What do I have to do to unlock All Melee Weapons trophy? I used the save and it only auto popped All Shotguns, what about Melee?
02-21-2015, 03:24 PM #7
Mooneyhancan
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by xorissao View Post
What do I have to do to unlock All Melee Weapons trophy? I used the save and it only auto popped All Shotguns, what about Melee?

Did the same to me as well
02-21-2015, 03:54 PM #8
xorissao
Little One
Originally posted by Mooneyhancan View Post
Did the same to me as well

If you use save 3 it will auto pop all weapons trophies, however the first one is Melee, so when it pops, turn off the PS3 Winky Winky Just found it a few mins ago
But you should try on a dummy account first to see the order they pop for you
02-21-2015, 05:03 PM #9
The_Gazra
League Champion
Originally posted by SwordspiTTer View Post
Hello everyone I'm back with another saver this time for Hitman Contracts. I'm aware that there are save for this game particularly for what I'm uploading for but with that save everything pops all at once which makes things a bit fishy. However, I went through the game and beat it all legit and saw that I can at least contribute to it by uploading four different saves that unlock the weapon trophies in legit order. There is a guide included within the folder also SFO is erased so just add your own.

Thread added to the Master Index. Nice job man I am sure this will help a lot of people out Happy

The following user thanked The_Gazra for this useful post:

Mooneyhancan
11-20-2015, 09:11 PM #10
For "All Melee Weapons trophy" just load mission 2 and trophy pop :yes:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo