01-31-2014, 05:40 PM #1
mark1
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

I've had this game in my collection for a while and I platted it when it first came out, but after getting account banned I decided to make a SaveSet when going for plat on my new account.

Originally posted by another user
***First things first, the Spec-Ops save in the collection is NOT mine, I downloaded that from the xploder database, so if that person is on here then thank you and let me know so I can credit where credit is due.***

All other saves are mine, OK, on with the saves;

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

*NO RESIGN NECESSARY, I'VE UNLOCKED THEM TO WORK STRAIGHT AWAY. JUST COPY AND PLAY*

I've made all saves as easy as possible and on the last checkpoint/kill for the desired trophy.
All instructions are in the .rar file.

This set will get you ALL trophies for plat EXCEPT these 4;

Originally posted by another user
***TROPHIES THAT NEED DOING LEGIT***

Pit Boss
Run The Pit in 'S.S.D.D' and finish with a final time under 30 seconds.
(use the 'Back in the Saddle' save in the story folder)

Downed but Not Out*
Kill 4 enemies in a row while downed in Special Ops.

No Rest For the Wary*
Knife an enemy without him ever knowing you were there in Single Player or Special Ops.

I'm the Juggernaught
Kill a Juggernaught in Special Ops.
(play the Special Ops mission 'Snatch & Grab' found in the Charlie section, you encounter one pretty early on)
Use this link if you need; You must login or register to view this content.

*can be gotten at the same time, just follow this link; You must login or register to view this content.
You need 2 controllers and it needs to be played on veteran, or you could use the same tactic with an online buddy.
Last edited by mark1 ; 06-26-2018 at 01:16 PM. Reason: New logo.

The following 247 users say thank you to mark1 for this useful post:

*CHOW-CHOW*, 417, adafangerz, ajejebrazorv, Akashi234, Amoo_Ali, Andrs-Vargas-Beato, AnimasEnigma, AquaticIce, Archer, asqarkabab, Atreus100, Autoesclavo, baaziz80, baga123, BASIA2001, Battlehorst0, Bebe, benganbengt, bigge4650, billy67, BlazeHD1080P, BlindThem, Bonez1, brairfox, BroKen123, bruh12345678901, Bulidmacha, Cambeany, captainwhiteboy, champion99, cHaOx_Of_SoUl, che_don_john, Cid_Bastion, CODHoster1337_, cschtreiffe00, CyCoAnGuS2, DarkG, dart_driver, Daveisst, davem, Deadosaur, DEEM_ELITE, dev007, devasso, devilhomer, Devvo365, DFERR, Diego_kyo, dirkosama, doener.teller, dragun619, drajes, Drodan28, DSM1234, Dsoul, eaglesdude89, Edge_Head2011, Enemy2, epicreturn111, eradan, EraldinhoMendes, errandorPS3, eslamking006, eXiLe_SiN, fahad923, FaPex, farfarok, flemingtrophyhack, formula1monster, FRAG, fumatelo, chase, G3L0X, george11693, getyourown, Ali D Killer, goodjin, Grumble456, GTA60160, GunMasterX, hadooy8, HansWurst, hateehc, Herrkulez, highflyinggoat, Hihi2442, histeria80, hmking931, hochdruckreiniger66, hotwheeler89, huetejames, huntermonster25, illusional, ImJoeyLin, iTozzer, ItsVIG, Itzqyattz, ivan6219 and 147 other users.
01-31-2014, 05:52 PM #2
Hihi2442
Pokemon Trainer
Nice saveset, but I find this method easier if you're going for speed over it looking legit. Not my video btw.

The following 4 users say thank you to Hihi2442 for this useful post:

canadianforces, keeks7, mark1, yy26jet
01-31-2014, 06:10 PM #3
mark1
I defeated!
Originally posted by Hihi2442 View Post
Nice saveset, but I find this method easier if you're going for speed over it looking legit. Not my video btw.

I never knew that kind of hack existed!!
Well the saves are done now for those who want a more legit look.
01-31-2014, 06:23 PM #4
Hihi2442
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by mark1 View Post
I never knew that kind of hack existed!!
Well the saves are done now for those who want a more legit look.

Haha, yeah. It was actually the first game I used a trophy hack on (That was almost like 2 years ago) so I was surprised when I hadn't seen it posted on here yet.
01-31-2014, 06:27 PM #5
Sirprizer
I’m too L33T

I've had this game in my collection for a while and I platted it when it first came out, but after getting account banned I decided to make a SaveSet when going for plat on my new account.

*NO RESIGN NECESSARY, I'VE UNLOCKED THEM TO WORK STRAIGHT AWAY. JUST COPY AND PLAY*

I've made all saves as easy as possible and on the last checkpoint/kill for the desired trophy.

really mate mw2 Drack lol u normally do psn games good work .. well there is save sets for all the other cods soEnzo

The following user thanked Sirprizer for this useful post:

mark1
01-31-2014, 07:11 PM #6
mark1
I defeated!
Originally posted by PZR115 View Post
really mate mw2 Drack lol

hahaha ye, I know! :p
I was playing it anyway and just thought I'd create saves along the way, it was easy enough.
05-04-2014, 06:15 PM #7
Sys
Gym leader
if I want to load your save it says "savegame saved with different script files"
Does anyone know how to fix this?
Last edited by Sys ; 05-04-2014 at 06:57 PM.
05-06-2014, 05:18 AM #8
Sys
Gym leader

if I want to load your save it says "savegame saved with different script files"

The following user thanked Sys for this useful post:

Larzz77
05-06-2014, 05:23 PM #9
mark1
I defeated!
Originally posted by Sys View Post

No idea mate! I tested these and they worked fine on a blank account, are you trying to region change perhaps?
05-06-2014, 06:21 PM #10
Sys
Gym leader
No idea mate! I tested these and they worked fine on a blank account, are you trying to region change perhaps?

yes I changed the region (I got BLES00686)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo