02-17-2014, 01:35 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys,if you are playing this game then you must've known that collecting collectibles are really difficult here.now i can't help you with chapter collectible trophies but if that happen by any chance you'd missed one weapon collectible and you couldn't remember in which chapter it was like happened with me,you dont need to play all those chapters again and find that missing collectiable. yes i have made a save file that will give you "Weapon Nut" trophy and will surely save you from that finding hassle and some time. Smile

and yes you can't get this trophy with a platinum'ed save file thats why i made one.

so you just need to collect one collectible which is in chapter 10 to be specified-

quoted from psntrophies.org-
"Weapon Upgrade - Contact Beam
This isn’t until you climb up the ledge and you are next to the shuttle. Continue through this section taking care of any enemies that approach you. After you have dealt with the wave you will walk forwards, as you get to the middle of the shuttle you will turn around, this will be on your right hand side in the corner of your screen."

as soon as you collect the weapon upgrade collectible, the trophy will pop up or upon finishing the chapter.

link : You must login or register to view this content.

rep me if that helped. Smile
Last edited by BigTrain ; 10-24-2014 at 09:36 AM.

The following 6 users say thank you to leonneel for this useful post:

chaoszage, Platinumpt, raperorapero, salbator, selvin santos, yy26jet

The following user groaned leonneel for this awful post:

oldcp65
12-30-2019, 04:04 PM #11
ItsVIG
Gobble
Originally posted by Reidso View Post
Originally posted by Platinumpt View Post
Was no one able to get the reassigning to work? I tried copying this data into my old save file, reassigning it with BruteForce, and there were three empty profiles when I loaded the game.

If you haven't tried this method already....

Download this: https://www.mediafire.com/file/b9p4b40nk0h9ovh/Dead+Space+-+Extraction.zip

(Taken from this post: https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps3-trophies-game-saves/542601-dead-space-extraction-1.html#post4376573)

And then copy and paste (or move) the SYS-DATA file from this thread (Weapon Nut save from link on the main post),
to the one I linked to, and overwrite the SYS-DATA in that.
You can delete the _gspinfo.dat and the thumbs.db in that folder, because they're not needed.

You must login or register to view this content.

Run it through Bruteforce, and do the usual steps
(decrypt all files, double click on param.sfo, change to yours, encrypt files, verify, and rebuild full)

NOTE:

I don't have the game, so I can't test this to see if it actually works,
but I can't see why it wouldn't.

Doesn't work ! Useless save !

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo