Post: Tales of Symphonia Chronicles - Ultimate Starter save!
02-26-2014, 09:54 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, girls and guys.=)

Yesterday a phenomenal HD remake was released on US PSN - Tales of Symphonia Chronicles. And here I am, bringing you the ultimate starter saves!

1.) Tales of Symphonia Ultimate Starter Save!
You must login or register to view this content.

2.) The save is from US PSN version, though I'm not sure why it has NPEB prefix. I removed my own param.sfo from the file. Resign the save to your profile and you're good to go. BSD works, and I only tested on BSD.

3.) The game is saved at first available save point in Iselia Village. I've only viewed one Skit before I found the save point.

4.) You have the following goodies:
- 99.999.999 gald
- All playable characters have max EXP. Just win one more battle, and they'll reach highest level - 250.
- 19 units of all items, except for materials needed for cooking.
Last edited by Selvaria ; 01-25-2015 at 09:12 PM. Reason: Upload to firedrive.

The following 14 users say thank you to Selvaria for this useful post:

Andyman88, CaptainJohnson, DarthKeny, eizade, enelyafefalas, evildrake, fattjoe, g11, Mago de Oz, p311, sajman777, SwordspiTTer, The Aurochs, WillDemon
05-04-2014, 10:41 PM #38
ryukira2
Pokemon Trainer
fantastic !
05-17-2014, 10:40 PM #39
Thanks for this great save data.. Did you make ultimate starter save for Tales of Symphonia Dawn of the New World yet? It would be great if you provide me with the link coz I can't seem to find it. Thanks Smile
05-22-2014, 02:38 AM #40
Originally posted by waslawe View Post
Thanks for this great save data.. Did you make ultimate starter save for Tales of Symphonia Dawn of the New World yet? It would be great if you provide me with the link coz I can't seem to find it. Thanks Smile

This. Would love to see a DotNW save set up too!
06-05-2014, 07:01 AM #41
Anyone got codes for the characters titles? I was on 360haven and the codes they used didnt work in a way. Lloyd would get a few of Colettes titles and Raine got Sheenas.
06-14-2014, 10:42 PM #42
HI can you give me the key ? for ToS 1
01-04-2015, 01:57 AM #43
I'm having some trouble downloading from firedrive. Could somebody re-upload it to another file sharing site?
01-04-2015, 02:18 AM #44
Femme Fatale
Girl Gamers FTW
Originally posted by Selvaria View Post
Hello, girls and guys.=)

Yesterday a phenomenal HD remake was released on US PSN - Tales of Symphonia Chronicles. And here I am, bringing you the ultimate starter saves!

1.) Tales of Symphonia Ultimate Starter Save!
You must login or register to view this content.

2.) The save is from US PSN version, though I'm not sure why it has NPEB prefix. Resign the save to your profile and you're good to go. BSD works, and I only tested on BSD.

3.) The game is saved at first available save point in Iselia Village. I've only viewed one Skit before I found the save point.

4.) You have the following goodies:
- 99.999.999 gald
- All playable characters have max EXP. Just win one more battle, and they'll reach highest level - 250.
- 19 units of all items, except for materials needed for cooking.

Once I'm done downloading Tales of Symphonia Dawn of the New World, I'll get an Ultimate Starter save for it as well.

Please upload files to "Mediafire" or "Mega.co.nz". Pm a staff member to re-open your thread once you have done this.
02-14-2015, 04:06 AM #45
I am new to this site and came across it only because of this posting. As such I do not know how it works. Question 1: Is this "ultimate save" for game on my ps3? Question 2: If question 1 answer is yes how do I get save onto my ps3? please a detailed how to would be extremely helpful and would be very very much appreciated. thank you
05-18-2015, 06:47 AM #46
so no one has made a save for donw? it would be really BOSS if this could be done,

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo