03-17-2014, 01:16 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Huge thanks to SHAkA for originally uploading the two modded saves. A few people were requesting some tweaks to them, so I edited them to fit some requests. They were getting lost in the original thread, so I'll post them here so people can find them and know which save does what.

- Level 1 Save -
- Before Character Creation
- Max Souls
- No Soul Memory
- Lots of Items

You must login or register to view this content.

- Level 1 Save -
- No Souls
- No Soul Memory
- Lots of Items

- Level 1 Save -
- Max Souls

I figure there's no reason to tweak the Level 28 save he originally posted, alongside the Level 1 save I just transferred everything to. Please note, I am not attempting to act like I created any of these saves. All credit should go to SHAkA for originally posting the modded saves. Again, I'm just creating a little variety that has been requested by others, and I hope everything works out and people have a lot of fun with this amazing game. If you have any questions or any requests, just message me and I'll try my best to see what can be done. Hopefully soon we'll have a save editor and everything will become much more streamlined.

Edit: Extremely sorry. Nixed a line of code for the first two, and they were still Level 28. Just fixed the issue, they should both be Level 1 now. Really sorry about that!

Edit 2: Yes, as I said before these are just slightly edited versions of SHAkA's save. He uploaded a Level 28, post character creation save. I was getting requests to mod the clean Level 1 starter save he had also posted, so I just combined the two by giving the Level 1 (pre-character creation) save the items and gear from his Level 28 save. Nothing has been added or taken away...just slightly tweaked for everyone's benefit. As I also said, I'm not trying to take credit for any of his work, just simply offering a hand in creating slight alternates for everyone. Sorry if anyone has gotten confused because of this, the last thing I want is for anyone to think I'm trying to steal his work.
Last edited by Dilaudid281 ; 03-17-2014 at 04:02 AM.

The following 24 users say thank you to Dilaudid281 for this useful post:

brehe, CaptainJohnson, digital-devil, DKmoonDX, emowtion, Get Jinxed, Gin_Bulag, ignaciusaum, Isaac Clarke, Jaytech, kentafujiwara, kirasor, Klauss, kpoki, Lord9Kon, LostSoulSiskel, nodaicrag, PC_, SkillsWar12, starkjim87, SWAMP DEVIL, VHS, Xayax
03-17-2014, 01:41 AM #2
Thanx !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
03-17-2014, 01:42 AM #3
im getting fkn disc hash key error while reassigning.how to fix this?
yes i have already added dark souls hash key to games.config in alphabetical order, still!

Never mind got the fix!
Last edited by Klauss ; 03-17-2014 at 03:38 AM. Reason: Just editing , no reason.
03-17-2014, 01:48 AM #4
sorry 4 double post
Last edited by Klauss ; 03-17-2014 at 01:49 AM. Reason: double post
03-17-2014, 02:14 AM #5
Ever time i try to load the save its says "The save data can not be restored" I can't find a solution.
03-17-2014, 02:48 AM #6
Xayax
Keeper
Originally posted by Dilaudid281 View Post
Huge thanks to SHAkA for originally uploading the two modded saves. A few people were requesting some tweaks to them, so I edited them to fit some requests. They were getting lost in the original thread, so I'll post them here so people can find them and know which save does what.

- Level 1 Save -
- Max Souls
- No Soul Memory
- Lots of Items
- Added Armors
- Added Weapons

- Level 1 Save -
- No Souls
- No Soul Memory
- Lots of Items
- Added Armors
- Added Weapons

- Level 1 Save -
- Max Souls

I figure there's no reason to tweak the Level 28 save he originally posted, alongside the Level 1 save I just transferred everything to. Please note, I am not attempting to act like I created any of these saves. All credit should go to SHAkA for originally posting the modded saves. Again, I'm just creating a little variety that has been requested by others, and I hope everything works out and people have a lot of fun with this amazing game. If you have any questions or any requests, just message me and I'll try my best to see what can be done. Hopefully soon we'll have a save editor and everything will become much more streamlined.

Edit: Extremely sorry. Nixed a line of code for the first two, and they were still Level 28. Just fixed the issue, they should both be Level 1 now. Really sorry about that!

Appreciate your work, but you should remove the Added Weapons, Added Armors. It sounds like you added something onto that. I tested them and its the same items SHAkA's save had.

Right now im working on giving the starter the best Item's inGame at the Start. Ruler's Sword succesully added. Thats why i was testing that save. Smile
Last edited by Xayax ; 03-17-2014 at 02:50 AM.
03-17-2014, 02:56 AM #7
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
One of first two links are after character creation. He's wearing Shaka's original stuff from his save. I forgot which one I download since they're identical in description. (I think it was the first one though.)

And I do have a question,

Which files do I mod? Because I remember reading Shaka's post about editing 2 files. But from what I see here, you only edited 01_USER.DAT. I modded that before myself, and nothing worked.
03-17-2014, 03:08 AM #8
Xayax
Keeper
I've only modded 01USER.DAT so far, and with the Ruler's Sword it worked just fine. I checked the other 2 files 10USER.DAT and 201USER.DAT if the Inventory is on the same entry, but there are none of the inventory codes.
03-17-2014, 03:18 AM #9
Alright those who are having problems with reassigning do this-
Uninstall bruteforce completely
Reinstall bruteforce 4.6
Update cheats repository.dont copy or add has key from Shakas thread.no of fence to Shaka.
Reassign using bruteforce
Job done,it works this way for me
Tested twice now

Also to my European brothers please do not change region please please please.use this save as it is.yes let it be BLUS, it works.
Last edited by Klauss ; 03-17-2014 at 03:23 AM.
03-17-2014, 03:35 AM #10
Xayax
Keeper
Successfully added Weapons:
- Drakekeeper's Sword
- Ricard's Rapier
- Berserker Blade
- Defender Greatsword
- Hunter's Blackbow
- Ruler's Sword

I've also tried to add modifiers onto to the weapons. But i guess i need to edit another USER.DAT file to apply the Damage since the Weapon has the +5's i've added but the Damage is still the same like a +0 Weapon. As i Edit that out i will upload that Modded Save into SHAkA's Thread since its based on that without Dilaudid281's modifications.

The following user thanked Xayax for this useful post:

Klauss

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo