03-21-2014, 12:51 AM #1
sonicfan20036
Error… Cat invasion!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here Is a starter save for Final Fantasy X HD. That has all max stats, all Abilities, all Overdrive, all Items x99 and max money. Save here You must login or register to view this content. Its at location Ruins - Underwater Hall. Its the nearest save point I could used. I hope this helps Smile Also credit goes to who made the codes. Here Is a new starter save with max gil and all Items 99X You must login or register to view this content.

I've done another new starter saves this time one Is a mega save with all cheats on If nobody bother about the trophies. The other save has Max Money, All Items x99, 200 Lighting Evades, All Ultimate Weapons for all characters on the last place in the Equipment for each one. Thanks to X-GHOST-X Smile And Blitzball as well. Save here You must login or register to view this content. And the Location Is at Zanarkand - Overpass right at the start of the game nearly. Done another new starter save with max gill and 99x of all Items here You must login or register to view this content.

New starter save All Items x99 US version You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by sonicfan20036 ; 04-03-2014 at 11:08 PM. Reason: New Save

The following 36 users say thank you to sonicfan20036 for this useful post:

al3zeef, ALI_80, Aruid, bejekas, Bender22, TheDeadLift, BigTrain, Bumcleaver, CaptainJohnson, Dalmin, emowtion, Gravey, hallofinjustice, Harley Quinn, HUYI82, isigo, kirasor, L-Griever, LockedOnTwo, madash89, Maxmaxmax13, Meatdress, nadheeh, NuclearArmpit, Padavona, SasKid, selvin santos, UltimaLiquid, wolf82, X-GHOST-X
05-17-2017, 09:39 PM #137
Aykot
Gobble
Sorry for refloating this old thread, but I´m kind of desperate. I´ve downloaded the 99 item max money starter for eur, but no matter what, I end with a corrupted data after resigning. I´ve done the steps of the checksum over 20 times, and I´ve even tried without them, just resigning, but there is no way. Some one can throw some light about what I am doing wrong?
Regards
05-18-2017, 12:47 AM #138
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Aykot View Post
Sorry for refloating this old thread, but I´m kind of desperate. I´ve downloaded the 99 item max money starter for eur, but no matter what, I end with a corrupted data after resigning. I´ve done the steps of the checksum over 20 times, and I´ve even tried without them, just resigning, but there is no way. Some one can throw some light about what I am doing wrong?
Regards

If all you're doin is using a downloaded save then you don't need to do anything but resign. If you mod the save then yes run the checksum fix.. if all you're doin is resigning then I suggest you partially resign, not a full resign. Also make sure you are on the latest version of bsd, that you have title id in the games.conf file. Might try another save just to see if it boots up correctly
05-18-2017, 07:11 AM #139
Aykot
Gobble
Thanks for the tip, I´ll try later. Didn´t know I could do a partial resign, I´ve tried with update param.sfo and with rebuild but none of them worked. I´ll post the result in case of anybody sitcks in the same place as me.

UPDATE: The problem was that I was chanching the savegame´s folder name... I am so dumb. I was deleting all the ---E in the title...
Now it loads perfect.
Thanks for the help!
Last edited by Aykot ; 05-18-2017 at 07:39 PM.
01-14-2020, 07:58 PM #140
I heard that there is an editor for change the sphere grid with nodes x4 anyone knows?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo