03-23-2014, 10:01 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Version 3 and a cosplay save added.

What's included?

• You have 10 chars that start before character creation
  • Every useable item
  • Two of every weapon already fully upgraded
  • Every piece of armor fully upgraded
  • Every max ring
  • Every arrow
  • Every upgrade material at 99

How come I can't find the weapons, spells, or armors?

• I put all that in your Item Box so that it would be a little more organized.

Added Version 3
-Now includes all DLC weapons, armors, spells, items and keys.
-Does not allow use of DLC area if you don't already have it purchased.
-Changed item stacks from 65k to 99. It's less but not a big red flag now.

Version 3
You must login or register to view this content.

Cosplay Save This save has 10 characters with only Weapons and Armor added at +0. Nothing else is added. It does have all DLC weapons and armor.
Cosplay Download

Version 2
-Added all warps
-Added all emotes
-Fixed Velstadt leggings not showing
-Removed boss soul items from on the character
-Moved upgrade materials to item box.
-Fixed the Avelyn and Shield Crossbow to proper upgrade level.
-Moved keys to the appropriate spot (keys won't carry to NG+ now, will make a save with them to carry but I believe this is what was causing the freezing. That or b/c I hacked together a save to get 10chars)
Version 2
Last edited by domthybomb ; 10-25-2014 at 03:34 AM.

The following 130 users say thank you to domthybomb for this useful post:

[DGK], [ManiC], AlxCJ, AmethystSpark, Andyman88, antonioti, TheDeadLift, BigTrain, BlehRly, Bowser1027, Bruster11, ChandlerForrest, crazyone21, cuartaesfera, danicksta13, DavideRay, Deathshadow12, DiFool, DomoPANDAS, DoomFlake, EduReptilia, Enrico Esposito, f*gdou*che, Faggatron, gasit, Gin_Bulag, gr82b61, InfamoustheMAX, Isaac Clarke, jaiapa, jas200096, jerrmy12, Juggalos91, Kanzlermacher, keeks7, killer22410, kirasor, Klaus66, kpoki, Leonardofreeman, leonhardt75421, Lighto2013, LizzyNinja, Lord9Kon, lordkira, mark1, moecage, nenyko12, Neo_Angelo, nimdude, nthdv, OMGonemuffin, PC_, pipewa, Platina, ptisoso41, Reaper5241, sandmanq21, SecAnswer, SectorHydra, selvin santos, User451687468100, shadowfire17, and 30 other users.
05-03-2015, 06:57 AM #551
Originally posted by AcidicSins View Post
how to install? just started playing dark souls lol

You'll need a USB flash drive to use this. Make sure you have the directory PS3\SAVEDATA in the drive. Drop the included folder under SAVEDATA, then put the drive into your console. Go to game data, on the games column of the dashboard, and copy the save data from the USB drive onto your local save data. Then, play.
05-09-2015, 04:16 PM #552
I have the same problem as I did with the DkS mule that I could never fix. Once I try to copy the saves it kicks me out, my PS3 lags to hell and any further efforts yield the same result. Any ideas peeps?
05-09-2015, 07:39 PM #553
As of the 9th of May, 2015.
After using the V2 of the mega mule, I encountered some problems. The first of them all is that I noticed I wasn't able to see summon signs, invade or be invaded and I couldn't duel in the arena. But I can still see "ghosts" and messages around my world.
Could someone tell me what the hell is going on? I believe this is because it is an NPUB region (US I think), but I am in the European region (BLES) and more specifically the UK (BLES01595). Could someone link me to the BLES version of this, or is there not a BLES version?
Last edited by NamelessLegend ; 05-09-2015 at 07:43 PM.
05-23-2015, 04:48 AM #554
wild_monkey
Save Point
thanks man, I play this game fair and square but I wanted to see the new DLC spells and weapons without them charging me 45 bucks of dlc
06-03-2015, 04:23 AM #555
For some reason in the third dlc. The eye of the priestess becomes useless. I know it's a key item and it shows I have it in my inventory, however it's not showing me the invisible enemies. Does anyone have a fix to this problem?
06-05-2015, 09:45 AM #556
hi is there a mule that includes the Agape ring?
thank you for responding.
06-15-2015, 08:59 PM #557
Dom, there's a problem. This has no souls whatsoever.
06-18-2015, 01:19 PM #558
i get softbaned after 2 invasions, did not flash any OP gear... tryed on 2 accounts do you have this problem 2 ? Yamishi ?
06-23-2015, 03:17 PM #559
Noticed a few things with version 3.

- Cannot access the Memory of the King more than once
- Cannot access the Memory of the Old Iron King at all
- Eye of the Priestess provided does NOT work on Aava

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo