03-26-2014, 08:50 PM #1
scarfac
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi. I don't have a platinum save, but pretty close Smile [ATTACH=CONFIG]30447[/ATTACH]

1st save: You must login or register to view this content.

You can get:
All-Gold National B License [ATTACH=CONFIG]30444[/ATTACH] - just enter National B Licence
All-Gold National A License [ATTACH=CONFIG]30444[/ATTACH] - just enter National A Licence
Careerist: International B [ATTACH=CONFIG]30445[/ATTACH] - enter International A Licence and complete Licence Test IA-1 (very easy to get at least bronze)

2nd save: You must login or register to view this content.

Finale [ATTACH=CONFIG]30445[/ATTACH] - you have to complete the GT All-Stars Championship in the International B set of races with at least a bronze trophy

3rd save: You must login or register to view this content.

This save is from DCybertron, so thank him. I just tested it and completed a few more races.

Goodwood Regular [ATTACH=CONFIG]30444[/ATTACH] - just enter Goodwood Festival of Speed
Route Master [ATTACH=CONFIG]30444[/ATTACH] - just drive a few seconds
All-Gold National B License [ATTACH=CONFIG]30444[/ATTACH] - enter National B Licence
All-Gold National A License [ATTACH=CONFIG]30444[/ATTACH] - enter National A Licence
All-Gold International B License [ATTACH=CONFIG]30444[/ATTACH] - enter International B Licence
All-Gold International A License [ATTACH=CONFIG]30445[/ATTACH] - enter International A Licence
Grand Finale [ATTACH=CONFIG]30446[/ATTACH] - you have to complete the GT World Championship in the International A set of races with at least a bronze trophy

4th save: You must login or register to view this content.

This is save 3 but MORE advanced

Careerist: International A [ATTACH=CONFIG]30446[/ATTACH] - enter S Licence and complete Licence S-1 (easy).

Now you'll unlock Super and you can go for By the Skin of Your Teeth [ATTACH=CONFIG]30444[/ATTACH]
Last edited by scarfac ; 03-26-2014 at 09:04 PM.

The following 34 users say thank you to scarfac for this useful post:

_NamelessKing_, 19willy74, Ahmad Ali, Arles, BASIA2001, bigbob12, Corona, cpod210, dart3978, FaceShredder, fcgbwilly33, Fizzy Joon, higado, hitman_ravani, Isaac Clarke, jedt, john connor 84, Moya13, MR_M5, Ninloth, NuclearArmpit, Ouvxgjl, pepino12, rencas, riot_xtreme, Robert1990, selvin santos, Storm-force, thebestplayer, un4given, Vexille777, viniciusventrue2, Wastelandboy
03-31-2014, 03:23 PM #11
scarfac
I am error
Originally posted by soldo View Post
i need xploder for the savegame?

Yeah, Xploder or [PS3] Save Resigner: K.G. (I used Save Resigner: K.G).
03-31-2014, 03:29 PM #12
scarfac
I am error
Originally posted by cpod210 View Post
Thanks for the saves! All work great but the star trophies don't pop. Even finishing a race in first.

I'm sorry, I did those legit (it's easy) and never thought to backup before because I was thinking there's already a save set here...
04-09-2014, 05:29 AM #13
I can't believe it but I am missing.

Careerist: National B

Does anyone have a save close to this license test?
04-13-2014, 06:02 AM #14
First of all, thank you everyone for the saves. With the 4th Save I can confirm you can also get the following Trophies. Just need to do two short races.

1. Go to the garage and get in the Toyota 7 '70. Press start and change the gear ratios so that your top speed is maxed out. Now go to the International A races, then "Like the Winds" Enter the 3rd race. It will give you a running start on the first straight away. Now just drive for about 30 seconds (don't hit any cars or walls). You will unlock the "Speed Demon" and "111 Meters a Second" trophies.

2. After you win the Super License you will unlock the super events. Get into any car that is eligible for the first event. Now just finish the event. Doesn't matter if you stink, just finish. You will get one new star for finishing the race. That will unlock all the star trophies "Twinkle Twinkle: 25 Stars", "Starstruck: 100 Stars", "Star Attraction: 200 Stars", "Star Attraction: 300 Stars"

6 Easy Bronze trophies in like 12 minutes of work.

On my own save I was about to finish the B license. I will post that save before I obtain it so you can add it to the set.

The following 2 users say thank you to FaceShredder for this useful post:

cpod210, dart3978
04-13-2014, 03:25 PM #15
Also can confirm that with the platinum save gaz666 left on the first page, that you can get two very hard trophies.

1. Go into the S License test in the International A menu. Don't even need to enter a test, just view them for a couple seconds and you will pop the trophy for "All-Gold S License"

2. Now just enter any race, preferably the shortest you can like the Sunday Cup races. And complete one race. You will pop "Autobarmy"

The following 2 users say thank you to FaceShredder for this useful post:

dart3978, jedt
04-13-2014, 07:40 PM #16
Grand Finale - you have to complete the GT World Championship in the International A set of races with at least a bronze trophy

This one is driving me crazy I tried 3x and kept ending up in 5th. Any tips or interim saves (Say 3 races down, 2 to go?)
04-13-2014, 08:00 PM #17
cpod210 I believe between races you can choose to suspend the event which is basically an interim save. I haven't tried this yet but I'm guessing you can just keep trying the first race until you win. Then Suspend. Then race the 2nd race and try the same thing. But if you struggle just pause the game entirely and hit the PS button then quit the game (not the race but the game itself). Then just start the game back up. It should bring you back to your suspended cup for you to try again....I think.
Last edited by FaceShredder ; 04-13-2014 at 08:07 PM. Reason: Additional detail needed

The following user thanked FaceShredder for this useful post:

cpod210
04-13-2014, 08:49 PM #18
Oh man I was wondering what that option was for! I was lucky enough that 4th time is a charm and just got it this time around. I changed cars to the Pescarolo C60 and got 2nd place overall.

I beat it but NO trophy popped?! I got 2nd overall with the trophy but no credits?!
Last edited by cpod210 ; 04-13-2014 at 08:51 PM.
04-13-2014, 09:44 PM #19
Here is a save 3 of 5 done, and rest were beat WITHOUT trophy popping. Also if you start race, end race you will still end up with Bronze overall. Help?

You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo