03-26-2014, 08:50 PM #1
scarfac
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi. I don't have a platinum save, but pretty close Smile [ATTACH=CONFIG]30447[/ATTACH]

1st save: You must login or register to view this content.

You can get:
All-Gold National B License [ATTACH=CONFIG]30444[/ATTACH] - just enter National B Licence
All-Gold National A License [ATTACH=CONFIG]30444[/ATTACH] - just enter National A Licence
Careerist: International B [ATTACH=CONFIG]30445[/ATTACH] - enter International A Licence and complete Licence Test IA-1 (very easy to get at least bronze)

2nd save: You must login or register to view this content.

Finale [ATTACH=CONFIG]30445[/ATTACH] - you have to complete the GT All-Stars Championship in the International B set of races with at least a bronze trophy

3rd save: You must login or register to view this content.

This save is from DCybertron, so thank him. I just tested it and completed a few more races.

Goodwood Regular [ATTACH=CONFIG]30444[/ATTACH] - just enter Goodwood Festival of Speed
Route Master [ATTACH=CONFIG]30444[/ATTACH] - just drive a few seconds
All-Gold National B License [ATTACH=CONFIG]30444[/ATTACH] - enter National B Licence
All-Gold National A License [ATTACH=CONFIG]30444[/ATTACH] - enter National A Licence
All-Gold International B License [ATTACH=CONFIG]30444[/ATTACH] - enter International B Licence
All-Gold International A License [ATTACH=CONFIG]30445[/ATTACH] - enter International A Licence
Grand Finale [ATTACH=CONFIG]30446[/ATTACH] - you have to complete the GT World Championship in the International A set of races with at least a bronze trophy

4th save: You must login or register to view this content.

This is save 3 but MORE advanced

Careerist: International A [ATTACH=CONFIG]30446[/ATTACH] - enter S Licence and complete Licence S-1 (easy).

Now you'll unlock Super and you can go for By the Skin of Your Teeth [ATTACH=CONFIG]30444[/ATTACH]
Last edited by scarfac ; 03-26-2014 at 09:04 PM.

The following 34 users say thank you to scarfac for this useful post:

_NamelessKing_, 19willy74, Ahmad Ali, Arles, BASIA2001, bigbob12, Corona, cpod210, dart3978, FaceShredder, fcgbwilly33, Fizzy Joon, higado, hitman_ravani, Isaac Clarke, jedt, john connor 84, Moya13, MR_M5, Ninloth, NuclearArmpit, Ouvxgjl, pepino12, rencas, riot_xtreme, Robert1990, selvin santos, Storm-force, thebestplayer, un4given, Vexille777, viniciusventrue2, Wastelandboy
08-01-2014, 10:22 AM #38
Bounkass
Are you high?
Originally posted by pedrobandicoot View Post
does anyone have a save for the Senna free DLC please ?

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Bounkass for this useful post:

pedrobandicoot
08-01-2014, 11:06 AM #39
Skeet1983
Do a barrel roll!
What save should I go with if I want the most done? Also, how much $ would said save have?
08-05-2014, 02:18 AM #40
Skeet1983
Do a barrel roll!
I tried using 4th save, but game starts at beginning with initial sunday race...
08-07-2014, 02:11 AM #41
Bounkass
Are you high?
Originally posted by Skeet1983 View Post
What save should I go with if I want the most done? Also, how much $ would said save have?

Originally posted by Skeet1983 View Post
I tried using 4th save, but game starts at beginning with initial sunday race...

Use this save:

You must login or register to view this content.

It is a platinum save too, plus the Senna DLC has been completed. Finish a race to get the Autobarmy trophy and enter the Senna DLC section to get the Senna Master trophy.

The following 2 users say thank you to Bounkass for this useful post:

Fizzy Joon
09-22-2014, 11:10 AM #42
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by scarfac View Post
Hi. I don't have a platinum save, but pretty close Smile

Many thanks for the saves and your tutorials - great stuff scarfac.
Only reading this thread now, might be an idea to add the excellent tutorials in your first post from FaceShredder, sometimes when posted like that they can get lost in the many pages - think his tuts will help a lot of people.
Originally posted by FaceShredder View Post
First of all, thank you everyone for the saves. With the 4th Save I can confirm you can also get the following Trophies. Just need to do two short races.

1. Go to the garage and get in the Toyota 7 '70. Press start and change the gear ratios so that your top speed is maxed out. Now go to the International A races, then "Like the Winds" Enter the 3rd race. It will give you a running start on the first straight away. Now just drive for about 30 seconds (don't hit any cars or walls). You will unlock the "Speed Demon" and "111 Meters a Second" trophies.

2. After you win the Super License you will unlock the super events. Get into any car that is eligible for the first event. Now just finish the event. Doesn't matter if you stink, just finish. You will get one new star for finishing the race. That will unlock all the star trophies "Twinkle Twinkle: 25 Stars", "Starstruck: 100 Stars", "Star Attraction: 200 Stars", "Star Attraction: 300 Stars"

6 Easy Bronze trophies in like 12 minutes of work.

On my own save I was about to finish the B license. I will post that save before I obtain it so you can add it to the set.

Originally posted by FaceShredder View Post
Also can confirm that with the platinum save gaz666 left on the first page, that you can get two very hard trophies.

1. Go into the S License test in the International A menu. Don't even need to enter a test, just view them for a couple seconds and you will pop the trophy for "All-Gold S License"

2. Now just enter any race, preferably the shortest you can like the Sunday Cup races. And complete one race. You will pop "Autobarmy"

That's brilliant work FaceShredder, think your tuts will be very helpful if people get to read them!
PS I'm only on page 2 so far.
Last edited by jedt ; 09-22-2014 at 12:50 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to jedt for this useful post:

dart3978, FaceShredder
09-22-2014, 12:35 PM #43
Meurtor
Do a barrel roll!
Nice !
09-30-2014, 02:04 AM #44
predator13
Do a barrel roll!
I complete (all Gold) the mandatory GT All-Stars Championship in the International B set of races using the 4th save, but the Finale trophie (Unlock the ending movie), never popup. Any ideas? Thanks a lot!
10-23-2014, 04:13 AM #45
Default Avatar
gr4vija
Are there any saves out there with all licenses done without any races completed?
11-22-2014, 01:27 PM #46
where is the PARAM.SFO?
i can't resign the save data

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo