03-28-2014, 02:41 AM #1
Tustin
Balls of Steel
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys! Happy

So I've been wanting to make one of these save editors for a while and thought that DS2 would be a good game to start with. At the moment, this only has the basic stat editing stuff, but in the future updates I am planning on mapping out all of the inventory slots, along with the item ids. I wanted to go ahead and post it as it is now because it could be useful to some.

How to use:

To use this program, all you need to do is decrypt all the files in your DS2 save folder using Bruteforce Save Data. Then open your main character file using the program (this file is called 01USER.DAT). It'll grab your current info and you can edit it from there. Then just save and encrypt the files using Bruteforce again. Voila!

You must login or register to view this content.

Download:

Virus Scan:

The following 22 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

BigTrain, DarkContractor, DoomFlake, Dracul_Dragon, EduReptilia, Elektroboyz, Ethan, Lord9Kon, PC_, RatchetBooty, ryohayabusa, Sal, skruff, SnaY, Sourceknight, VHS, wolf82, X-GHOST-X, zirex
03-28-2014, 02:44 AM #2
Sal
Mr. Galaxy Foamposite
Very nice dude! I mean The Dude! The Acer! Smile
03-28-2014, 03:04 AM #3
Sourceknight
Do a barrel roll!
This is very awesome dude, thanks for making this!
03-28-2014, 03:26 AM #4
PC_
Mario!
Originally posted by Sourceknight View Post
This is very awesome dude, thanks for making this!

Agreed. Thank you very much. can't wait to test it out.
03-28-2014, 09:30 AM #5
SnaY
Former Lead of GS
Originally posted by The
Hey guys! Happy

So I've been wanting to make one of these save editors for a while and thought that DS2 would be a good game to start with. At the moment, this only has the basic stat editing stuff, but in the future updates I am planning on mapping out all of the inventory slots, along with the item ids. I wanted to go ahead and post it as it is now because it could be useful to some.

How to use:

To use this program, all you need to do is decrypt all the files in your DS2 save folder using Bruteforce Save Data. Then open your main character file using the program (this file is called 01USER.DAT). It'll grab your current info and you can edit it from there. Then just save and encrypt the files using Bruteforce again. Voila!

Download:

Virus Scan:

Nice work my friend :p
03-28-2014, 09:39 AM #6
HyaLLIka
Pokemon Trainer
Need some help :(
How do I copy protected savedata to my USB from PS3?
I'm on CFW btw.
03-28-2014, 11:30 AM #7
you would have to FTP it from your console to your computer.
03-28-2014, 12:11 PM #8
BlehRly
Save Point
Thank you!
03-28-2014, 01:42 PM #9
If I set stamina 32323 for example I do have 32323 Stamina or just the max you can get in dark souls?
03-28-2014, 03:11 PM #10
has anyone got this to even work? i try it with the mega mule save i edited the 01user i open every character but none change at all doesnt work for me does anyone know the files i should edit on the mega mule save?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo