07-07-2014, 04:22 PM #65
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by Mooneyhancan View Post
What info. Sorry

I messaged you my Skype info in a private message.
07-07-2014, 04:50 PM #66
Mooneyhancan
Can’t trickshot me!
Which premium do u have to have to get xploder. Any particular one or does it matter???

The following user thanked Mooneyhancan for this useful post:

BigTrain
07-08-2014, 06:49 AM #67
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Which premium do u have to have to get xploder. Any particular one or does it matter???

Not sure but I have the quarterly subscription and I have xploder... Dude KG is way better and easier to use IMO.
07-11-2014, 11:50 AM #68
Mooneyhancan
Can’t trickshot me!
I have tried ps3 resigner and I follow the steps abd when I load up the have save from my usb on my ps3 it says file corrupt. Please help
07-11-2014, 02:04 PM #69
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
I have tried ps3 resigner and I follow the steps abd when I load up the have save from my usb on my ps3 it says file corrupt. Please help

Not sure what's going wrong cause I can't see what your doing lol... Hit me up on Skype and maybe we can figure it out.
07-11-2014, 02:59 PM #70
Mooneyhancan
Can’t trickshot me!
It there maybe a video or written tutorial that u could set me up with ive tried kg and bruteforce and watched different videos and they all seem to be done different ways
07-11-2014, 03:14 PM #71
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
It there maybe a video or written tutorial that u could set me up with ive tried kg and bruteforce and watched different videos and they all seem to be done different ways

That's why I said to Skype me... that way we can screen share and I can see exactly what you're doin and you can see what I am doing.
07-11-2014, 03:33 PM #72
Mooneyhancan
Can’t trickshot me!
Ok what program and what update for that program are u using
07-11-2014, 03:47 PM #73
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Ok what program and what update for that program are u using

Just the newest desktop version of Skype.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo